The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:52 pm

"They're lovely! Let me get them some water." She hurried off to get a vase. Once they were arranged nicely on the table, she returned smiling. "I cut my hair on purpose. I think it looks good this way." By now she'd learned that Zayden didn't really understand how to compliment girls, and to tell the truth, she liked the way he was honest about things.

"Shall we?" she asked brightly.

"I don't kid about limos," Eliot replied in mock severity. He broke into a grin. "I'll just give Zayden this corsage to give Seraphim and then we'll be in our way."

He stepped inside and handed the corsage to Zayden. "This is a corsage," he said. "You give it to Seraphim and put it on her wrist. Then you gush about how pretty she looks and how much you like her new haircut." He told Zayden all this while Seraphim was busying herself getting a vase together for her bouquet. "Well, I'll be seeing you guys at the prom." He waved and headed back to Rena.

"Well, I think they have a dinner first," Aden said, looking at the tables around the edges of the room. "And once dinner's over, then the dance actually starts. I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:58 am

"Oh, okay," Yuuta answered. It was obvious that his knowledge of dances was extremely low. After all, the only reference he got was a movie Temari sent him which he refused to watch. Why? Well, not only did he not have a DVD player, but it would waste electricity. He sat down reaching into his pocket once again,

'Hmm..."

"Okay," Temari said, then a smug grin grew on her face, "Oh no, there's something on your face!" She responded, before lightly punching him in the face,

"IT WAS PAIN," She responded, "how's that for an awesome secret murdering princess!?"

Zayden, unforgettably, took Eliot's "gush" term wrong. He handed Seraphim the small flower arrangement before looking at his hand, which now was bleeding,

"Is this gushing enough?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:09 am

"Oh my God are you okay?!" Seraphim cried. She ran for the bathroom, where she grabbed the first aid kit, then hurried back to bandage him. "What happened? Did you stab yourself with the pin? Oh no oh no oh no!"

"Well, come on. Let's sit down." Aden pointed at the table they'd been assigned to. Everyone had been assigned to a table when they bought their tickets, and Aden had asked when he'd picked theirs up to sit with Temari and their other friends.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Rena sighed and shook her head before pulling Eliot outside. "You should use simple words towards him... Words that don't have potentially harmful definitions," she scolded her boyfriend lightly.

Keegan frowned. "It's not very ladylike to punch her date in the face... Unless he's done something wrong. Did I do something?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:35 am

Once Yuuta was down, he looked around and saw that no one that knew him, or he generally knew, was there yet besides Aden. He blew up at some of his bangs before he turned to Aden,

"Well, I know this is probably stupid but," he slid a box across the table, "I got you something. I don't care if you don't like what it is...or if you do, that's great. I don't know....when I saw it, something was just telling me to buy it for you." He said scratching his head.

"Maybe on a normal date, but you're dating a fighting princess like me," Temari responded, putting a hand on her chest, "although, I just wish my parents paid more attention to me. They were too busy talking to my brother on the phone. They don't even know that I'm going to prom, nor care." She said, her voice all of the sudden completely serious, which was extremely scary since Temari was almost NEVER serious.

"Eliot told me to gush," Zayden responded, "so I bit my hand so I would indeed, gush. Perhaps the meaning is of a different manner?" He asked. The blood clotted very quickly and Zayden paused in his steps to say,

"Women with short hair are more attractive. It's easier to see their faces." He said.

((Feel free to make Yuuta give whatever to Aden, haha))

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:47 am

"I don't think that's what Eliot meant," Seraphim said, bandaging his hand best she could. "I think he meant that you should complement my clothes..." She finished with Zayden's hand. She blushed when he complimented her hair. "I-I'm glad you like it," she said, brushing a loose hair behind her ear.

"I suppose he would take it too literally," Eliot muttered. "Well, not much I can do about it now." He opened the limo door for her and bowed for her. "Shall we, milady?"

"Ah! You didn't have to give me anything!" Aden knew that Yuuta was always a little short on money, and he didn't want to think about how much he'd spent on this gift. Whatever it was.

(I have no idea what Yuuta would give Aden. That's up to you.)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Rena laughed before getting inside. She had never been in a limo before although she had always wanted to.

"This is so cool!" She exclaimed happily.

"Parents..." Keegan muttered. "Well, mine don't know that I went to this... prom thing, either. My mom will probably be angry mostly because she hasn't gotten to meet you or something. But she'd drive you crazy after awhile. My dad... he'll just be angry because I'm going to a dance with a human."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Yuuta blushed slightly, but it didn't last long, shortly afterward, he responded,

"The real thing is in my car, so don't think it's a joke," he responded, pointing to the paper Aden was now holding that had come from inside the box, "I pulled some strings so I could get the license signed. I wasn't really sure what you'd want, so I went with a rifle that my buddy suggested. I know you like guns."

"I wish they would be happy for me for once, instead of my brother all the time." Temari responded before changing the subject, "anyway, I am hungry! I can't wait to eat!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:08 pm

"Glad you like it," Eliot said with a wink. Then, to the driver, he said, in a mock-serious tone, "To the ball!" And then back to Rena, "We have to be back before midnight after all. If we're late, this'll turn back into the matchbox it's made from."

"Wow... Seriously?" He grinned. "Man, I'll have to take you to the range sometime so we can test it out!"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:19 pm

"A matchbox, eh? Quite clever," Rena teased. "Hopefully I won't lose a glass slipper or something," she added with a small giggle.

"Ah, I'm starving as well. It looks like we're almost there," Keegan stated as the area came into view.

"You shouldn't worry about your parents. It's their loss if they don't realize what a special young woman their own daughter is. They'll regret it someday," he added.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm

"Yeah," Yuuta responded, "I can agree to that." Soon enough, kids from all over started to flood in, getting seated for the Prom dinner. Yuuta was glad that more people were filing in, because he was getting annoyed by the people who were staring at his outfit. He wasn't made of money, so he refused to buy an expensive tuxedo.

Temari entered, seeing Yuuta. She smirked as she ran and glomped him,

"HEY THERE!!" She screamed before pulling away, "I am super excited to eat! I'm a murdering princess, sounds pretty epic, doesn't it? I bet your jealous!!" she exclaimed before sitting down to Yuuta. Keegan and Yuuta would be close together, that would be an interesting night.

Zayden arrived, leading Seraphim in as they found their seats. A lot of the girls were staring at Zayden, who was wearing his stunning white tuxedo, with light blues within the fabric. He also had somehow managed to tame his hair.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Seraphim sat down in her chair and smiled at the decorations. There were balloons, streamers, glitter... The theme was Fairy Land. She wondered briefly if this was what Rena's home looked like. Probably not, but it was still pretty.

"Well, even if you did, I know which princess is the perfect fit," he teased.

The limo pulled up to the school, and the driver opened the door for them. Eliot got out first and then helped Rena out. Then they went inside where the food was and headed for their table, where Seraphim and Zayden were already seated. He pulled the chair out for her, and once she was seated, he sat himself down.

Aden felt a little jealous of Temari. As usual, the girl had thrown herself at Yuuta. He knew that it was innocent, that it was just Temari being Temari, but it still left him feeling a little sore.

Once everyone was seated, the servers brought around their dinner, and Aden was thankful for it. Once everyone had finished eating, the dance would really start.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Keegan seated himself, staring at Yuuta. The fae prince knew that this was a big night for the humans. He didn't want to say anything, knowing that he'd eventually regret doing so. But he was still going to glare at Yuuta. He didn't like the human and he knew good and well that the human didn't like him.

Rena was thankful when the food had been served. She had been nervous the entire day that she hadn't eaten anything. She was starving. It didn't take her long to finish her food and she turned to Eliot.

"I suppose I promised you a dance, didn't I?" she asked him.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:46 am

And they all had the best night of their lives...

In the future, Yuuta got a full scholarship so he could study Chemicals. Once he finished college, he became a chemist, living in a home with Aden and plenty of animals. He moved into the house he grew up in, because it had went up for sale and he was able to buy it. His mother had finally gotten arrested for all the wrongs she committed, including charges of child abuse. Yuuta couldn't have felt any happier in his lifetime.

Temari ended up going through college and becoming a lawyer. Although she's still bubbly and funny, inside the court she's a seriously scary woman. She lives in a nice home and tends to allow people to stay every now and then. She loves to visit people, including Yuuta, who was a regular to visit, even though he was married.

Zayden finished high school, but never went to college due to his status. He finally took his rightful place as King of the Tengu (most of the time), and lived in his beautiful, extraordinary palace. He didn't marry Seraphim quite yet, but he was planning too. He invited her over very often and he visited her whenever he could manage to sneak out of the castle. Although he was more adapted to human culture, he still was a stick in the mud.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 am

Seraphim was excitedly anticipating the day when Zayden would ask her to marry him. In the meantime, she'd opened up a bakery that was quite popular. Her most famous concoction was her angel food cupcakes, which came with all sorts of jams and frostings and fruit toppings. She often visited Zayden, and sometimes she wondered if he would ever pop the question. She was popular among the tengus and she often got the non-humans stopping by her bakery.

Her life was going well, and she knew it could only get better.

Eliot had gone off to college and gotten a degree in history. Despite the fact his parents weren't too pleased with him, he was the youngest person ever to become a professor at the college he currently worked at. He was popular among the girls, but he still only had eyes for Rena.

Today, he even had a ring in his pocket, and as they shared a fancy dinner, Eliot was wondering how on Earth he'd propose to Rena without sounding like a moron. Well, whatever. He'd figure it out. And even if he botched it, he knew Rena would say "yes."

Aden was living with Yuuta. He'd seriously torked off his father by coming out of the closet, but while his father would no longer speak to him, his mother always stopped by. He worked as a vet and was heavily involved in Gay Rights. He loved Yuuta dearly, and knew that he wanted others to be just as happy as he was.

After all, this was happiness for him.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Rena had eventually gone off to college to Juilliard. She was a concert pianist for about year when she decided to pursue music education instead. She became the music teacher at a local elementary school, and was quite happy with her decision.

She smiled, knowing all too well what Eliot was about to do. She didn't mind if he botched it up. She'd still say yes regardless.

Keegan returned to the fae kingdom and eventually he became king, but he visited Rena from time to time. He also visited Temari, forever amused by the human's antics. The other fae were quite afraid of her, so they learned not to insult her as well as other creatures.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:27 pm

The End!

Woo! OUR LONGEST RECORDED RP EVER!!!

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content