Welcome to Sexy Supernatural Singles~

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Welcome to Sexy Supernatural Singles~

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 am

Eros grinned and wandered in front of the singles, dressed in a tuxedo because gods love a fashion change, "Helllooooo sexy singles, we're all gathered here today to do the usual question and answer thing! However, if you pass this round a talent competition is next and the choice is yours~ Whether being sexy is a skill or dancing is your thing, this looks like a fun show!!!!"

He chuckled and stood visible to the singles and Drake, "Drakey-poo! The first question~"

["If I was coffee, how would you drink me?" *insert Eros- perverted smile*]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Drake sat up straight and nodded, "If I was coffee, how would you drink me?" He blushed brightly, what kind of question was that??

(my bad. >.>)

Last edited by SexyDivinerVII on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Ally blinked, not quite understanding the question. "Um... I'm not sure I understand the question, but I suppose I'd enjoy the coffee?" It wasn't that he didn't speak English. It was that he was a merman and they had a bit of a different way of saying things.

Yuuki giggled at what sounded like a bad pick up line turned into a question. "Oh, I'd watch the hot steami-ness and then enjoy every last drop~" That was a bit of a lie, though. Yuuki actually hated hot coffee. She much preferred it chilled. Came with being a snow fairy.

Samantha frowned at the question. "I don't particularly care for plain coffee," she said. "I like flavored, espresso, and tea. And if you were one of those things, I suppose I would simply drink it like I usually do." Very straight forward.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:36 pm

The raven smirked, this was a definite no brainer. "Well, Id blow you first because I know how hot you can be. After that Id put some cream in you then nurse you slowly, savoring the taste before swallowing you down. When Im done and youre finished, I think its a bit obvious that Id go back and get another cup~" . He was sure the look on Drakes face was priceless.

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Fri May 06, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Irxis purred, "Well, personally, I'd take my time sipping you bit by bit until you were far gone. But I'd keep going back for more until it's all gone."

The ghost's jaw dropped and he was sure that if he had blood, or was in his human form, he would have the worst blush ever. "Th- That's nice..." He swallowed hard and put the question card off to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Eros laughed, "What good answers!" He smirked, "On to our next question my dears!" He handed Drake the next card with a wink.

["What would you do on a date to me or with me?"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 pm

He took the card and read it aloud, "Uh... Wh- What would you do on a date to me or with me...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:02 am

That question was a tad more normal for one of these shows. "Well, I'd want to do something we'd both find enjoyable for a date. Go somewhere, like an amusement park, or go sight-seeing or something like that and just have a good time."

Yuuki leaned back in her chair. "Prank random people because it would be fun," she replied simply. "Pranks are more fun when you have someone else helping. They can be a little more complicated, you know?"

Samantha frowned. A stupid question. She didnt' know much about the guy, really. "Whatever you'd want to do," she replied simply.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 7:41 pm

'Damn, they might as well have him ask what position Id prefer him in.' He thought, and with a slighter smirk than before he respnded. "Id say that all depends on what he wants from me. Im especially good with my hands and I favor giving massages. If youre willing, a happy ending is always waiting for you~."

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Fri May 06, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 10:19 pm

The dark elf chuckled softly, "Well, I'd take you on a nice date and bring you home so our night could continue~ If you catch my drift..."

Drake shifted a little on his seat and nodded, "Sounds good...." Oh, dear... what has he gotten himself into? He sighed in relief that there were some sane people here without dirty minds...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Eros chuckled, seeing Drake squirm in his prudey-ness, "Alright last two questions before the Perfoormmmance round!" He handed the question to Drake.
["What would our family look like?"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 10:28 pm

The poor ghost was utterly terrified at the term 'performance round'. He bit his lip before reading the card, "What would our family look like..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 11:59 pm

It took Zephyr a bit longer to answer this question. He didnt really know, afterall he didnt look anything like his father or mother, but he wouldnt let that stop him. "Im hoping wed have twins, one boy and on girl. Theyd have your gorgeous blue green eyes. Ill go out on a limb and say theyd have pale skin due to both of our pre existing conditions. Our son would have dark hair much like my own, a sign of his lineage even with our comingled blood and our lovely daughter would resemble you in every way, making her the perfect catch. Or at least thats what I think anyway."

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Fri May 06, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed May 04, 2011 4:31 pm

"T-to be honest, I don't think we could have kids," Ally admitted. "We could adopt and give those unfortunate children a happy home and love."

"If we had kids, they'd be absolutely magical~" Yuuki replied. "I'd hope for a little girl myself, but regardless of gender, I would love it all the same."

Samantha frowned thoughtfully. "They'd be pretty and well dressed," she said, short, simple, and too the point as always.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Irxis smiled to himself, "I'm sure, if we could start a family, our little ones would be beautiful. I would teach them the ways of elven magic and we could live happily in a little town and have lots of pets." He was definitely one of those people that had their future planned out well.

The ghost smiled, that question wasn't so bad. He was starting to like the people that seemed the most fun. He always liked a bit of entertainment and excitment in his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Eros smiled, "Okay last question and then you get over here Drakey and we'll delib...delib...deliberate! That's it!" He handed him the last question card.
["What is your definition of the love that would be between us?"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Drake took the card and nodded slightly, "What is your definition of the love that would be between us..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed May 04, 2011 4:52 pm

]

"Wild, passionate, and sexy," Yuuki answered instantly. It wasn't like that question required much thought. That's how she did everything after all.

Ally thought for a moment. "I-I hope that it'd be true love." Yes, Ally was a sucker for fairy tale romances. "One that can last a life time."

Samantha frowned at the above to answers. The first was simply lewd, the second, a hopeless dream. She decided to give it straight, "Love is like a plant that grows over time. I'd hope that ours start small and grow into something worth while."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 5:32 pm

He sat there, smirk no longer present. "Theres no way to beat around the bush with this so Ill just come out and say it. Weve uh..met before. A while back actually and in the short period of time I fell, hard" I guess based on what I fell for you the only thing I could hope for would be for you to love me as intensely as I do you. So a fiercely passionate, love..

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Fri May 06, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 6:11 pm

"Since we're meeting here," The dark elf began with a soft hum, "I would hope we became very close because we'll already know each other somewhat. Our love would definitely grow over time."

"Okay..." He kept his voice even, though he was slightly shocked by what one of them had said. They've met before? The stranger actually fell in love?? Drake got a small sick feeling as a wave of guilt flooded into his mind. He didn't even remember who it could be...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Eros sighed, "Alright suitors! Wait patiently while I deliberate with the sexy bachelor!" He motioned for Drake to follow him into a room off to the side, "Sooooo? They seem like nice people. Quite a variety. You only need 3 for the elimination round however."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 6:35 pm

The ghost floated after him, "Can I pick the ones I want to keep..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Eros laughed, "Of course! I wouldn't have brought you here if I wanted to order you into taking someone! Then I'd just use those arrows I have handy~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Drake bit his bottom lip, "But I don't know their names..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Eros smirked, "Well there's suitor number 1, the one who answers first and can't have a family, suitor 2 who wants everything exciting, suitor 3 who is calm and natural, suitor 4 who has met you before and loves you, suitor 5 who knows you and wants the love to grow over time." He laughed, "I can't tell you their names just yet Drakey-poo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next