Welcome to Sexy Supernatural Singles~

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Welcome to Sexy Supernatural Singles~

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 7:36 pm

"I pick one, two, and four, then..." He said with a nod, "But how come I can't know their names..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Eros laughed, "Because you'll know their names in the performance round!" He got up and grinned, "Now stay here and I'll do the eliminations for you!"
He exited the room and went in front of the suitors, "Alright, Suitor 1 [Ally] , Suitor 2[Yuuki] and Suitor 4 [Zephyr]can stay for the performance rounds. I'm sorry to say the rest of you will have to leave, however for wasting your time by helping my dear friend, I'm giving you all vacation packages at the door." He smiled happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu May 05, 2011 8:27 pm

"Eh?" Ally was amazed. He'd been picked? Him? Wow. So there was still a chance for him. "T-thank you very much!" He bowed his head, even though he knew that Drake couldn't see it.

Yuuki smirked. Of course she'd make it through to the next round. She was especially pleased that she'd beaten the goth chic. Though, she was curious about this vacation as well...

"Can it be someplace with hot nightlife?" Samantha asked, perfectly straightfaced.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 10, 2011 9:05 pm

(Whoopsies~) "Thanks for choosing me and giving me another oppurtunity.".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 10, 2011 9:26 pm

The elf shrugged, "Thanks for giving me a chance, I guess."

Drake blinked a few times, people were actually excited that they had another chance with him? How cool! People liked him~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Eros smiled, "Of course you can pick whichever vacation you would like!" He gestured to the envelopes and pictures of the vacations as the other suitors were leaving.
When they had left he smiled, "Now the next round is simple, introduce yourself to Drakey-poo and do some sort of thing that makes you individual, I don't expect juggling or such." He laughed, "It can be just a list of what you're good at or a picture of something. Just something that makes you, well you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed May 11, 2011 11:17 am

"I suppose I'll go first," Yuuki said, stepping forward. She lifted her hands and focused her energy. Ice began growing from the floor, slowly getting bigger and bigger until... An ice sculpture. Of Drake and herself. "My name's Yuuki, I'm an ice fairy, and I love having a good time." She winked, hoping he'd get what she meant by "good time."

Ally felt the color drain from his face. How was he supposed to beat that? He was a merman. The most he could do was grow fins! And it wasn't like there was any water. ...Not that fish tails were sexy. Though... He went up to Eros. "Um, excuse me, could I have a pool of water?" he asked, a little awkwardly.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 11, 2011 11:33 am

Eros blinked for a moment before summoning a pool of water in front of him, "There you go." He curiously wondered if there were going to be swimsuits involved...

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed May 11, 2011 11:51 am

"My name's Ally, and I... um... I model for a magazine. And I'm a merman." He hoped into the water. His legs changed into a long, glittering tail, with beautiful fins that were long, transparent, and flowing like a koi's. He came to the surface and lifted the tail to give Drake a better look, blushing quite a bit. "Tada?" That had to be one of the stupidest things he'd ever done.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Drake smiled sweetly at them, "It's nice to meet you both. I really hope to get to know you more." He had already met that ice princess before but the merman/maid was super cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Zephyr thought a moment before getting an idea, he knew what hed do. As the pool of water was being removed he went up to the love god. "Eros, you wouldnt happen to have any targets would you? Preferably of varying sizes?" he asked. . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Eros shrugged his shoulders and summoned some targets of varying sizes and colors to be of interest, "There you go...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 6:06 pm

With a winning smile the young demon went out on stage. "My name is Zepyhr and I am a demon." He only wished he could see the look on Drakes face, did it contort in confusion or recognition? Hed been hoping a bit desperately for the latter but he continued with his intro. "One of my greatest talents is what I do for a living," he stated removing his glasses before once again commencing,"And I personally capture and deport lower level demons without proper clearance. Essentially Im a great shot and I plan on demonstrating what Id be capable of doing to those who wish to hurt you." After procuring a blindfold and tying it securely over his eyes he cocked his gun and took aim. "One quick favor before I start, Drake, would youmind counting to 3?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 6:12 pm

A demon..? Drake nodded slowly, "Yeah, sure... One... Two... Three..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 7:26 pm

As the blunette called out the last number Zepyhr fired of multiple shots, sufficiently emptying the clip. He took the blindfold off to find exactly what hed promised, each target was hit with deadly precision. Each one straight to the center. With his glasses placed firmly on his nose again he reholstered his gun and smiled. "Thank you Drake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 14, 2011 7:42 pm

"Oh... Wow..." The ghost blinked, "That was amazing!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Eros turned to Drake and smiled, "Now is the hard part, who is it gonna be?" He handed him a slip of paper to write a name on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Drake took what he was handed and blinked a few times, "I'm picking now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Eros shrugged, "Unless you would like to go on dates to further your knowledge, usually attraction is based on answers and demonstrations." Atleast, for him it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4