Visual Novel

Go down

Visual Novel

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:07 am

Hey guys, I'm going to make a visual novel with the really cool program that I got. So, I wanted to know if anyone wanted to co-write it with me! It's going to be a game where you have to pick what your character says, etc. Here's the plot:

You're the main character (girl), and you're looking for friendship, and maybe even love. So, you must live through live and try to win the hearts of the people you love and the trust of people for friendship! It's going to be called "Shy at Heart".

I'm looking to have three "main" friend characters and three "main" possible love interests. I'll draw each character with a set of emotions which include: content, joy, sad, anger, and shock. But, I could use some help with creating some characters. If you have an idea post me a character description, etc.

If you help, I'll give you credit in the game script (obviously) and to any characters you create.

I'm working on the "you" character as we speak

So far, I only have one character:

Character Name: Amber
Short Bio: A beautiful girl with a bright personality, but at times she can be a little pushy. Over all, she's witty, generous, and a little bossy. There are a few things people don't know about her.

Character Name: Jake
Short Bio: Just the average jock with a touch of quietness. He tends to keep to himself, but can be very kind to those who get close to him.

As for the backround music, I'm planning on using piano music that can be looped and sound pretty without words. Depending on the mood, the piano music will change.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Re: Visual Novel

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Character Name: Emily
Short Bio: A plain character with freckles and red hair, she's a fashionista and loves to shop sales. She likes to play "dress up" with her friends at the mall. She heavily believes in the zodiac and fortune tellers and won't go out without checking her star signs and such. Emily runs a fashion blog about the odds and ends she finds and tries to find the "new look" so she can be the fashion designer. So far, she has a following of two because her friends feel bad for her. She doesn't seem to realize that, though.

I'd be glad to look over it, if you'd like. Very Happy

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 am

ooh, sounds like fun!

Character Name: Nate
Short Bio: Typical Otaku/Nerd, minus the glasses. He may seem apathetic and lazy, but has a hidden charming side. He also loves animals and aspires to become a vet.

By the way, what program is this? I'm kinda interested now.

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:53 am

I'm interested~

Character Name: Sophia
Short Bio: Typical stoic character initially but will always open up when she's used to the company. At first glance, she seemed to be the silent and cold. She has many hidden sides, which made her interesting...
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Quote : Insanity; is the only way to stay sane in this crazy world~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:33 am

Wow, this was so long ago. XD I bet Gold forgot about this.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:37 am

This program is called Renpy

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionetta on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Name: Nova

Personality: An quiet, shy reclusive young lady with a (really) dark past. Nervous around other girls (especially those with black hair) but has no problem with guys. Enjoys cooking.

Sexy.
Marionetta
Roleplayer

Quote : Omnia mutantr, nihil interit

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:23 pm

I was curious if you were still playing with this. Very Happy

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down