Say Something About the User Above You!

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Say Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 Empty Re: Say Something About the User Above You!

Post by MagiusNecros on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:37 pm

^Highly doubts that statement

Quote : LET'S SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THE MIGHTY ME! AND BY ME I MEAN GILGAMESH! AND BY HANDLE I MEAN DIE!

Back to top Go down

Say Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 Empty Re: Say Something About the User Above You!

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:38 pm

^ is talking about himself instead of the one above him. Razz
(I don't doubt my statement. XD That's why I said "might." Qualifiers.)

Say Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 EmmastampSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 PSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 VXHSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 SgSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 W
Say Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 BSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 FSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 HSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 LSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by MagiusNecros on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:40 pm

^User uses emoticons.

Quote : LET'S SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THE MIGHTY ME! AND BY ME I MEAN GILGAMESH! AND BY HANDLE I MEAN DIE!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 pm

^ Didn't hurt my feelings, but made me want to change my pictures to better reflect the series I'm fanboying over.

Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:47 pm

^ Is playing I series I've heard of but know nothing about

Say Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 EmmastampSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 PSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 VXHSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 SgSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 W
Say Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 BSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 FSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 HSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 LSay Something About the User Above You! - Page 13 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 pm

^ If you like turn based RPGs with tons of Japanese culture and High School life simulation all thrown into the same game then the Persona series might just be for you!

Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by MagiusNecros on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:54 pm

^If you dislike Dungeon Crawlers and tedious generic Jrpg's then they might not be for you. (Yes I'm a terrible person)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:03 pm

^Has a signature with a big sword

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:48 am

^ likes vocaloid

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:59 pm

^Watches My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 pm

^ would love Derpy

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:29 pm

^ Has adoptables

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:04 pm

^ has a chocobo hat in her avi

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:00 pm

^ Has several plushies in her room

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:27 pm

^ is underrepresented the number using "several"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:37 am

^ needs more

(Kidding.)

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:31 am

^Is probably happy the election is over

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:45 am

^ likely is as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:57 am

^ likes dogs

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:39 am

^ loves cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 am

^ will be eating stuffed porkchops tonight.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm

^ is in college

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:05 pm

^ will be in not too long

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 am

^ really likes Madoka Magika

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:46 pm

^ Liked how it ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next