Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 Empty Re: Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Granted. We annoy you so much you never want to see us again but you can't get rid of us.

I wish for more active members!

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 EmmastampMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 PMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 VXHMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 SgMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 W
Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 BMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 FMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 HMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 LMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 Empty Re: Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

Post by Insectie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Granted. They're just a bunch of trolls though. (actually you can fix that pretty quick with your powers couldn't you?)

I wish that Vicodin didn't make me feel sorta funny.

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Granted. It makes you ANGRY instead and you turn green and start destroying Tokyo. Then the Cataclysm unit realizes you aren't Godzilla, who rented the city to destroy, so they destroy you instead.

I wish people would get that reference.
(Megatokyo, anyone?)

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 EmmastampMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 PMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 VXHMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 SgMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 W
Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 BMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 FMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 HMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 LMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 11 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 pm

(Nope sorry)

Granted. Everyone gets it and thinks its dumb.

I wish something would happen to keep my RPs story going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Granted. Indeed posts something epic. With lots of Yaoi. So I have to ban her for a short period of time for breaking the rules, and then the RP is at a standstill once more

I wish I could multitask better.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:46 pm

(hum... Hard-To-Get x the King x some random Marine(s)?)

Granted. You multitask so well you get stuck piloting a Leviathan.

I wish more people got that reference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Granted. It's explodes everyone's brains, and now there is Yaoi written about it. O.o

I wish I could play .hack//LINK. (where is the English version, dammit? >_< It's the last of the games!)

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 pm

(Crichton x Scorpius!)

Granted. But all of the English has horrible spelling & grammar.

I wish frosting wasn't hard to model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Granted. It's so easy to model you don't get a sense of accomplishment by doing it.

I wish there were more good Terra Aqua fanfics and pictures.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 am

Granted, they are twisted into Xemnas X Aqua.

(Now I'm taking that idea for the RP....YES HE WILL BE IN THE CLOSET!)

I wish there was a way for all of us to hang out on this site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 am

Granted. We set up a time for everyone to log on, The site explodes from number of users.

I wish for more time

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Granted but you become Luxords slave for all time~

I wish I had less hair!

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Granted. You get it all shaved off. And then your gf gives you a comb for Christmas.

I wish I could mimic one of the werewolves in this game again. >_<

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Granted youre given Kaguya but you forget to feed her and Saix, Darcia, and Luna come in and go all berserker on yo ass [Maury was on earlier today]

Wish my mom would stop taking adv. of my friends who have crushes on her...It's gross...

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:31 pm

I'm not sure I understand the wish but...

Granted. Then everything backfires in a way so horrible that it can't be described on this forumn without breaking PG-13 rules.

I wish I understood shorthand better.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:34 pm

((My mom likes to make my guy friends do stuff for her by being a tease...Its GROSS!!! You mean like abbreviated stuff or short incerpts of writing?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:35 pm

(abreviations on the internet, like ttfn or rotfl and so on)

(and I can think of worse. My Middle School English teacher used to be a play boy bunny and at age 60 was still dressing like it)

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:40 pm

((NOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!!!!!!!! >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.
Granted but as soon as you know all of them everyone decides they're lame and skips along to some new fad.

Wich I wasn't catches Golds cold over the internet...(Somehow after shementioned bein sick I miraculously came down with the Koffing and the Wheezing. Lol jk Gold)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Granted. You become allergic to my cats through the internet and so you can't post while I'm online.

I wish for some cake.
(my cake's not until Christmas. DX)

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:57 pm

MARLY IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Granted, its people cake! Mwahahahahahah!!!

Wishes for some Black Forest Cake or fudge...

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Granted. The black forest cake's filling is made with BLOOD.

I wish I spoke more Japanese. XD

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Granted, you learn it but forget all your english and your head implodes.

Wish I lived somewhere cooler. Like on the mouth of a volcano.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Granted. You do live on the mouth of a volcano, and then the volcano erupts.

I wish for some munchies.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Granted, you smoke a crap ton of weed and now you've got them...but now they wont go away! [I know youre talking about the chips, couldn't resist though]

Wishes Indeed didn't have to work so much. I don't work until day after Xmas Day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Granted. She's so poor now that she can't afford internet or a computer.

I wish I could get to the final boss in the game I'm playing already.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next