Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 Empty Re: Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Granted. It's burnt.

I wish Dr. Pepper had a new name....

Back to top Go down

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 Empty Re: Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Granted. It's Dr. Poison.

I wish for more posts to respond to.

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 EmmastampMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 PMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 VXHMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 SgMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 W
Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 BMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 FMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 HMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 LMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Granted. But you have to post really long responses which makes your fingers burn.

I wish for the ability to say poto really fast XD

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Granted. But you lose all ability to say anything else.

I wish I wasn't so sleepy.

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 EmmastampMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 PMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 VXHMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 SgMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 W
Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 BMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 FMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 HMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 LMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 14 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Granted. You get drugged and die later on.

I wish Vincent was younger. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Granted. He's now two years old.

I wish you guys weren't nocturnal. XD

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Granted. We are now day-walkers and prowl all day regardless of hour.

I wish I didn't have insomnia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Granted. You become Sleeping Beauty (non Disney) and sleep for a thousand years.

I wish for some cake

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Granted. But it's a really generic brand of cheesecake and tastes horrible.

I wish for a Strawberry Cheesequake Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Granted. But you get bad brainfreeze.

I wish someone would do my homework for me. XD

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Granted I do it and you fail all your classes because all of your homework was insanely improtant.

I wish I wasnt so braindead...

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Granted. Your brain is running at 120%, so I get you to do my homework and it explodes.

I wish this homework wasn't so complicated. >_<

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Granted, but now it's so easy for you you no longer study and flunk your finals.

I wish for plenty of sleep tonight.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Granted. But you oversleep tomorrow morning and are late for school and get a detention as a result.

I wish for us all to get a snow day tomorrow, everyone all over the US, colleges included. XD

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Granted, but now we all have to have an extra month of school.

I wish for open note exams!

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Granted. But open note exams are always so much harder that you fail as a result.

I wish for less homework
(My wish last time came true for one person on this site. XD)

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Granted, but you have to drop your SAGES class for that wish to come true.

I wish for this to download faster.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Granted. But the speed overloads your computer.

I wish for more sleep.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Granted. You sleep though all of your classes.

I wish my room was cooler.

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Granted. You now live in a meat locker.

I wish for some motivation to do my math homework. XD

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Granted. You do your math homework, but since you do it so fast, you don't get a good grade on it.

I wish I didn't have a photo class this evening.

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Granted. You have something even more complicated... like my chemistry class.

I wish for brownies.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Good, I let Arpeggio pee in the batter~!

I wish for it NOT to snow again on friday >_<

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Granted. Golfball-sized hail instead.

I wish people would post in some of the RPs. XD

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Granted we post so much that we end up destroying your post count

I wish my cat would quit molesting me.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next