Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 Empty Re: Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 am

Granted. Your sister does it for you. Now you can't find ANYTHING. And she threw out your most precious possessions.

I wish for breakfast.

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 EmmastampMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 PMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 VXHMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 SgMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 W
Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 BMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 FMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 HMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 LMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 Empty Re: Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Granted. But it is now lunch time instead.

I wish the bookstore wasn't sold out of the textbook I need.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Granted. But the only remaining copy costs Three Million Dollars!

I wish to finish watching that movie I started yesterday.

Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 EmmastampMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 PMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 VXHMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 SgMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 W
Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 BMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 FMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 HMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 LMake a Wish and Have it Corrupted - Page 19 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Granted. But it messes up before the ending.

I wish for a shopping trip.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Granted. You're only able to shop in stores with baby clothes and toys.

I wish actors weren't so stupid.
(some actor punched a bus driver)

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Granted. They continue to get stupider, however.

I wish MTV actually played actual music that is good music.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Granted. But they only play one good song and the rest is reality TV... Like it is already.

I wish for it to the weekend already.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Granted. But it ends way too fast. (At least Monday is Labor Day XD)

I wish I had a pony.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Granted. It's Pinkie Pie from MLP:FiM and she's bouncing off the walls and puts hot sauce in all your cupcakes.

I wish you had your Sailor Saturn in your siggy. XD

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Granted. But it doesn't end up being worth the wait.

I wish I had a cat.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Granted. But its temperamental and doesn't like to be petted.

I wish my room wasn't as hot.

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Granted. You now live in the freezer.

I wish I had more time to read my book.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Granted. You have too much time and get super-bored.

I wish I wasn't kinda bored myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Granted. You have 36 hours worth of homework all do tomorrow. Have fun.

I wish it was dinner time.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Granted. But after you eat you go into a food-coma and don't feel like doing anything tonight.

I wish Case didn't watch our bandwidth usage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Granted. Instead they hack into your computer every night to see exactly what you've downloaded during the day.

I wish for a new HP Hogwarts button for my crocs
(I lost it. D: )

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Granted. But then you just loose it again.
(That sucks.)

I wish new episodes of Burn Notice aired every night.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Granted. But they aren't very good episodes.

I wish my little sister wasn't so demanding.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Granted. She doesn't demand now. She just takes. Everything.

I wish for a cupcake. Very Happy

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Granted. But it's made out of worms.

I wish my braces were coming off soon.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 am

Granted. But they accidentally pull all your teeth out with them.

I wish that Daughters of the Moon book hadn't been so disappointing.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Granted. You reverse back to the age of thirteen and actually like the book better. (Seriously, I read them at that age and loved them. There are a few in the series that are still good, though. I just don't like Vanessa and she's obviously the author's favorite.)

I wish I could find the finger nail clippers.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Granted. But they're broken.

I wish I could eat the food that's on Iron Chef America.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Granted, but it doesn't taste as good as it looks.

I wish my project for psychology was finished already.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:32 am

Granted. You let your little sister help you and YOU FAIL!!!!!!!

I wish our anime marathon doesn't blow up in our face somehow. sweatdrop

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next