"Typical" days at the Black Order

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 Empty Re: "Typical" days at the Black Order

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:44 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 ReadyToHit
Lavi paused in braiding Kanda's hair. "How about this? I stop braiding your hair if you tell Allen and me what's up. And if I don't like it, I'll tie a big pink bow in your hair so you're pretty as a princess."

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 Emmastamp"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 P"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 VXH"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 Sg"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 W
"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 B"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 F"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 H"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 L"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 Empty Re: "Typical" days at the Black Order

Post by kuroshikei on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 am

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 46201
Oh f censored no.

Apparently, Kanda only heard the second sentence. What he wanted to do right now is to dismember the rabbit...

Pink bow... Mad

Within the space of a few seconds, he finally registered the first sentence. And he does not like it. At. All. He only has three main options. To say it all out and not to 'take it like a man' (Being slightly "color blind", as he dubbed, is not an entirely serious issue. So there.) Just maim the rabbit. (And to get 'blind' from that offending color, while he escapes?) Or just keep mum (or to spill a little) and to threaten the obnoxious cheeky censored at the right times, saving his ponytail and-

"Nothing much. Vision a bit-" he stopped. He tched. So much for the third choice. He attempted to retrieve back his ponytail from the obnoxious rabbit.

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 Allen_walker_1685
Something must be very wrong. Kanda is about to spill!
"...Vision a bit-"
The sentence is suddenly cut short. Typical of him. So much for knowing... This must be serious. Kanda never talks about himself.

Mentally, he cheered at Lavi for wheedling the precious information out of the anti-social samurai. Now that he's starting to talk, he pressed on.

"What else? What did you see?"

(Going OOC for both Allen-kun and Kanda... I'm sorry (Sorry, sorry, sorry ><) Will be updating for all tomorrow after you've replied, ok? I just realised a few things. I used more emoticons, I typed a lot and I go OOC at some parts... Erm... sweatdrop)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Quote : Insanity; is the only way to stay sane in this crazy world~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:14 am

Lavi released the ponytail but wasn't about to let Kanda leave with only that much spilled. "Come on, Yuu-chan. What would happen if Komurin attacked, huh? How bad's the sight?"

(RPs with just two people involved are difficult. I don't blame you. And censor emoticons are always allowed anywhere)

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 Emmastamp"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 P"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 VXH"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 Sg"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 W
"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 B"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 F"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 H"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 L"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:58 am

He hadn't really notice that they will misinterpret what he had said. He had no choice but to clear it. His left eye twitched at the afterthought of how the Moyashi and the Usagi will pester him about the supposedly "bad sight", if he had not clarified it. Tch. How irritating.

He realized that the Usagi had let go of his hair. He walked faster, enough to keep the rabbit behind him, but also managed to go along with the Bean. he do not want to see the Usagi's (blinding) form...

"Nothing serious; Just seeing colors..." he ground out. he swore to kill the damned scientist. Hopefully Moyashi can get Komui out... sooner.

He blinked. He must have heard it wrongly. Seeing colors?
Is it more like illusions? Bakanda must have gotten his words wrong...

"Typical" days at the Black Order - Page 5 86d437ded0_55043147_o2
Somewhere in the Headquarters, Komui plotted the demise of the bloody octopus (Allen). He had assembled various weapons against the cursed exorcist just to eliminated the threat.
Potions. Tranquilizers. Bombs. You name it, he got it. Oh, not to mention the Komurin...

Prior to his past defeats, now, he had made sure to pack an extra more ammunition against whatever allies the octopus has. He let out a manic laughter that clearly showed a deranged, crazy scientist. "Allen Walker. Prepare to-"
bom
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:38 am

"Um, Yuu-chan? Everyone sees in colors," Lavi pointed out. "What makes your problem so different? Unless you were really colorblind this whole time... Which would explain a lot."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 am

Che.

He doesn't really feel like explaining this. Seriously. This issue is not worth the conversation they're having right now.
Not that he's participating. Right. Not at all.

Just when he decided to be silent, someone walked past. He quickly noted what he can see.
Brown. Exorcist uniform. Still, he should be able to guess who it was, but...

Thank the gods it's not a General. Especially General Tiedoll. However, it stopped short when the unknown person stopped for a moment and nodded its head at...

Me?

Allen looked at Kanda questioningly. Normally, he'll nod in answer to Marie's "greeting". Trying to piece the information together, he still don't understand. He's only sure of one thing.

Kanda's not colorblind in the first place. Whatever he had seen on Jerry and Lavi could be related with color...
He still thinks it must be illusions.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 am

"Hey, Marie!" Lavi called, waving. "Kanda's gone colorblind or is seeing things or something, but we can't get it out of him, so we'll be borrowing him until we can figure it out." He was smiling broadly.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:35 am

His eyes widen a fraction. Marie.
He changed his mind. His new condition is serious. In other words, he could not differentiate between fellow exorcists and finders and ordinary folks. If they are not in their uniforms, that is.

Once again, he flinched just when Lavi's at his line of vision. Now, he he had another reason to be concerned for this particular issue.
Urgh.
That color.

He turned away at the sight. He'll be color-blinded by that offending red hue rather than the cause-
Damn, He could have told about his suspicion about that potion Komui must have used. It must be Komui. How else did he have this bizarre condition?

"It's the bloody potion Komui must have used on me..." He hissed, not really realizing that he had spoken out loud.

Everything clicked into place. Allen just cannot figure out one thing.

What problem Kanda actually have from seeing Jerry, Lavi and Marie? He looked as if he had seen something disturbing for the first two people, but seemed slightly oblivious when Marie's present. And what does the color supposed to hinder whatever Kanda sees-

Or is it that one color hinders whatever person Kanda sees? That seemed impossible.

Unbeknown to him, he also voiced out his thoughts...
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 am

"Well, that makes sense," Lavi said thoughtfully. "Komui disappeared yesterday for a while, and Komui always messes with stuff when he's gone. Komui probably did something to Yuu-chan that messes with the colors he sees."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:37 am

Enough is enough. he did not feel like correcting anything.
"Don't call me that," he spat out, careful enough to turn away from Lavi.

"Ne, Kanda... Why did you flinch just now when Lavi's here...?" Allen's slightly darker persona revealed itself, as he proceeded to pester the temperamental Japanese.
"Che! None of your business."
"Oh really... And you've also had that strange look when you saw Jerry... I'm curious; what did you exactly see?"
" censored off Moyashi. Or else."
He tsked. "Kanda, Kanda~ Do you have to use that word so often...?"
"..." (Kanda twitched.)

(I dislike talking to myself. I feel like I'm deranged.... sweatdrop HintLaviHint)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 am

Lavi stepped between the two. "Now, now, stop fighting. I'm sure whatever Komui did will wear off eventually. If I had to guess, Yuu-chan's probably just seeing blobs of bright color, which would tick anyone off, I think. Right, Yuu-chan?"

(Again, why two people RPs are really hard to do)

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 am

What Lavi had said is a total understatement. His guess is spot on. He stiffened, as if using his body language to confirm Lavi's guess. All had been fine until Lavi stepped in...

He hissed at the sight of the be-damned color attempting to blind him with that bright red glory. This time round, he couldn't turn his head away from the sight. He covered his eyes with his left hand quickly.

"And I've said it the last time, baka Usagi... DON"T call me that!"

Allen is curious. If that's true, what color is he? How about Lavi? And the rest? This thought stopped short when he heard Kanda hiss.
Out of concern (despite the fact that they hated each other...), he pushed Lavi lightly.

"Lavi, if what you've said is true, I think one of the 'blobs of bright color' is you..."

(Ah well. Hard-to-do RPs is a good challenge for me to change my personality slightly to suit the character; especially so now that I have a character of a totally different personality to the other to play in the original RP. Heck. I'm trying to kill myself~ Smile Anyway, are you fine with continuing this RP? I can stop this after the "day" in the Order's over~)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:58 am

Lavi blinked. "Oh. Well, that would explain why he's hating me more than usual." He stepped out of Kanda's field of vision. "This should be easy enough to fix. Find Komui, demand he fix it, the end." Of course, Lavi had forgotten entirely about his plot against Allen earlier.

(Probably a good idea. 2 Man RPs are way too difficult for me)

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 am

He heaved a sigh of relief. Trying to get spots of red that were currently dancing in his vision, he blinked... Then decided to shut his eyes. His left hand still covering over the now closed eyelids, he has no intention of putting down his hand yet.

That's two people he has to avoid. Lavi and Jerry.
He muttered inaudible curses, damning Komui for the nth time he had done to him.

Find Komui. That's when Lavi had reminded him of his "mission".
Speaking of which, he needs to find Komui. And skin him alive.

He backed off a step. He can vaguely feel the vibes Kanda's giving off. The similar murderous aura. He turned cautious. No one knows what will happen when Kanda decided to turn sword-happy.

"Find Komui...? Speaking of which, where's Lenalee...?"

All the necessary preparations are done. All he had to do is to find that octopus. And eliminate the blasted octopus. He quickly set up whatever that's left. When the Octopus is within him line of sight, he'll get him.

LENALEEE~ I'll save your precious innocence from that disgusting Octopus~

(Let Lenalee sleep in longer. All hell break loose, settle loose threads and stop this fic. End of day. Razz )
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:29 am

"I saw him this morning," Lavi said, "then he ran off to..." Lavi paled. Oh, right. He'd set up a giant explosion. Whoopsie... "Then he ran off to collect equipment to destroy you, Allen, because somehow he got it in his head that you and Lenalee were dating or something." Straight face, Lavi. Don't let them catch on.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 am

"What?!" His face flooded in a shade of crimson. "K-k-komui thinks I- Lenalee and- dating-"

Kanda only frowned. He noted that Lavi cut off his sentence midway.
Not that he truly cared. Besides, it'd be better. He plans to kill that deranged scientist.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:45 am

"Well, first he'd thought Lenalee and Kanda had a thing, which might explain this," he gestured at Kanda, "but I told him that he was mistaken and he jumped to another guy. Komui's mental. He's always convinced someone's after Lenalee."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 am

He fumed. A vein threaten to pop near his temple.

He thinks Lenalee and I-

He moved around the place, seemingly oblivious to wherever he went. He moved off towards the Cafeteria from the Science Division, hoping to see Jerry-

Who is he kidding? Of course to get at that octopus! No way is he going to let the octopus get away with it!

His eyes widen. No way~
Komui thought that Kanda and Lenalee 'had a thing'? How in the world did Komui thought of that...?
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:57 am

"Not joking," Lavi said, "and I bet if you want to find Komui, we could use Allen as bait. Make him go someplace where Komui can find him easy." He patted Allen's shoulder. "I'm sorry, but you might have to be a sacrifice."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:57 am

Use me as a…!
Allen’s face lost what color it has left. His eyes widen at the idea of being the “sacrifice”, he does not feel like being "tortured" by Komui.

In spite of himself, he wondered how and when in the world did Komui decided to think that he and Lenalee-
0///0

It's too late for him to escape while he can, as-

Damn the Moyashi. No way in hell will he let the Bean escape.

He pushed the Bean forward, while walking with that fast pace of his. It also serves as a precaution of keeping the Usagi behind; that obnoxious red has yet to go...

He want to find the damnable scientist, fast. He wants to get all of this over with.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:48 am

"Oh, Komui!" Lavi called as the three of them walked. "Komui! We found Allen-kun! Where are you?"

(Have Komui show up soon, please)

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:01 am

It was then all hell broke loose...
Komui...

He stood still, frozen...

Like he had thought. That octopus has helpers!
Luckily for him, he had prepared for that beforehand.

"FILTHY OCTOPUS! Prepare to die~!"

For once, the Moyashi is actually quite useful.
He unsheathe Mugen instantly, moving to a stance to meet the mad scientist.

He had to give the Moyashi some credit. At this point of time, he had to stay still at a crucial time-
He activated Mugen in a silent invocation. No doubt he'll have to go round at Komurin. Typical Komui.

(Sorry about that! I had second thoughts when I posted the previous post; it had looked like I had been dragging this part for too long... sweatdrop Forgive me...)
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 am

"Hey, Komui!" Lavi said brightly. "So what did ya use one Yuu-chan yesterday? He's been acting goofy and more violent all day. Something about seeing blobs of color?" Perhaps a distraction would save Allen.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:19 am

?

He paused. Just around the time until he dodged an attack from... Kanda?
Oh ho ho ho~ The octopus has Kanda to help eh...~

No matter. He sent various weapons he had on his arsenal. Instead, he focused his attention on Kanda first.

Tch.

He moved quickly, just in time to miss the flying dart that Komui always loved to use.
Komui can be identified easily, with his long, white coat and a dark purple silhouette. To top it off, a white beret sat on top of his head.

He slashed at the Komurin that appeared suddenly. Later he'll skin Komui...

Allen backed off a step. Somehow, he snapped out of his stupor. And proceeded to run for his life.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 am

Lavi drew his hammer and made it grow to a decent size. "I'll help you, Yuu-chan!" he said brightly, twirling the hammer by the pole. "You get Komui. I'll handle the robot."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next