The Error of My Ways

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Error of My Ways - Page 2 Empty Re: The Error of My Ways

Post by kuroshikei on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:11 am

The Error of My Ways - Page 2 Char_15201
"... ..."

Though not sure what Haru had done, she's sure that whatever-it-is will get her into serious trouble. Nevertheless, she'll ask about that later. But the more pressing issue is-

"We're going now?!"
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Quote : Insanity; is the only way to stay sane in this crazy world~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:03 pm

The Error of My Ways - Page 2 Spirited_Away__Haku_and_Kohaku
"Of course we're going now," Haku said, leading the way outside. "My trick won't last forever, and the sooner we go the better. You two just better hold on tight."

In a flash he became a long, snake-like dragon. He lowered himself so the others could climb aboard.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:25 pm

The Error of My Ways - Page 2 Chihir17

Chihiro stared at Haku in awe. His dragon form never ceased to amaze her. After a few moments of staring, she finally managed to snap out of her thoughts and climbed up onto the majestic river spirit dragon.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Meh. I've kind of lost interest in this.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:10 am

The problem is Kuro hasn't been on much, which makes it tough. Sad

Shall I lock it then?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2