All is Fair in Love and War 2.0

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: All is Fair in Love and War 2.0

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:03 am

"I wonder what got in."
Sierra had galloped up beside Regius on her pegasus.
"You think it was the Iaguz?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:54 pm

"Probably," Regius panted, gripping his chest with his one hand while the other was tangled in Taelin's mane. His heart was pounding painfully. If they didn't stop soon...

"It was definitely the laguz," Taelin replied, galloping ahead. He knew they'd have to stop soon. He caught up to one of the fastest unicorns and said, "We have to veer off. Regius is in trouble."

When they reached a split far enough from the laguz's eyes, he broke off from the group stampeding away and toward a dense grove of trees. That would work until Regius could recover.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:51 am

Lyn wore a sly grin, being part elfen did give her some cockiness after all, so she pulled out a weapon, and got her magic ready,

"I can stay behind," She repsonded, "everyone, GO! I'll catch up with you later!"

Kalani rose his head, feeling somewhat groggy before he responded,

"Yes, I sent him to sniff out the hide-out, I bet he found it now," He responded, "that beast does more work then half of the slacking soldiers I send out. Pathetic really."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:56 am

Beatrice hadn't left her chambers all morning. She was busy trying to find what the future held. Everything was so vague. Was she losing her touch? No, it was just His Majesty's future that was foggy. When she looked into his brother, Regius's...

"A heart attack?" she whispered, staring into her crystal ball. She hadn't been able to peer into his future for a long time because of some sort of magic barrier. The fact she could see it now meant he was no longer protected.

She stood quickly and hurried to the king's chamber. What she'd spied was the present, not the future. The future she'd seen said he'd survive this attack, but the fact she could see it meant Regius was somewhere they could capture him.

"Your Majesty! Your brother is no longer protected by a magic barrier. He's in the forest, suffering from his heart condition." She was panting heavily from the mad dash.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Madelyn frowned. There was something seriously wrong with Regius. She could almost feel his life force slipping away.

"I'll go up ahead and make sure there isn't any trouble," she exclaimed before floating off.

It didn't take long for her to return and she floated next beside Taelin.

"There's some sort of cave. You can take him there, and the soldiers can guard the perimeters."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:32 pm

"Right." Taelin thundered into the cave Madelyn had discovered. He looked around. "Get him down off my back. Then in his pocket there should be some medicinal herbs. Make him swallow those."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:15 pm

When they got to the cave, Danica followed a few of the other magical folk. A couple of them sat Regius down. Danica knelt down and began digging through the satchel, finding a small vial. She opened it and took a little bit of the medication out and pressed it to his lips.

"Open," she instructed lightly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Regius swallowed the medicine quickly, choking it down. The medication was bitter, but if he didn't want to die, he had to put up with it. He laid back down and gasped heavily for air. He'd be okay. It would just take a while to recover.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:19 am

"Alright men! Guard Regius at all costs! Form a perimeter around the cave and remain on alert for hostilities. Now, move out!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Don't call me ma'am!"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Poke

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:41 pm

(I think it's Gold or Insectie's turn...)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm not quite sure if I can continue being a part of this one....my schoolwork is heavy, and I'm choosing rps to drop by my interest level...

Sadly, this one is low.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:09 pm

^ I understand. Although I would have liked this to see an end, I don't think it will. I've been pondering about locking it for awhile anyway.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:20 pm

It's a good idea, but it's just hard to rp with fresh ideas.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Yeah. This one was a lot more epic with Nocturne the last time. She made an excellent psycho-king.

The problem is I find myself going, "I already did this... -_-" because we already did in the last one.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Agreed. I think I will go ahead and lock it since Destiny and I were the most active, I believe our opinions are good enough to decide its fate, really.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4