Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:31 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Rena1515

Rena giggled softly. "You know, watching you chase the cats would be pretty funny," she said, picturing the image in her head.

"And yes, the outdoors are great." Rena stopped suddenly, at the sound of shuffling bushes. Right in front of the two, a baby deer soon came out of the bushes.

"Aww!" Rena cooed. "It's so cute!"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Empty Re: The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:55 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Yuuta_14

"Good idea," Yuuta said, before stopping Aden from getting a few, "I'll get them, they're probably still warm from when I cooked on them." He responded. He got up and grabbed a few with his hands, since he ddin't burn as fast with his thick skin on his hands, then added them to the fire,

"There all set. Excuse me, I'm going over there for a smoke. Don't want to bother anyone," He said pulling out his pack and lighter, "I know how bad it smells."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 1418991060_l

"Thanks!" Temari said brightly, she really apperciated compliments since she rarely got any, "hey Aden! Go with Yuu-Chan! I want a girl talk with Seraphim!" Temari said, and she meant it in honestly. She was curious about her and Zayden. The two seemed to get along real well and she wanted to know what was going on between the two of them.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:17 am

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 SayaTrain
Aden grinned. "Sure thing." He headed off after Yuuta. He wanted some alone time with Yuuta too, after all.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Rembart
Eliot chuckled at the deer. "It is cute." He put his arm around Rena's shoulders.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Rena1516

The baby deer stopped and stared at the two for a moment. It turned its gaze to Rena and stepped forward slightly before looking over at Eliot. It sniffed the air and then dashed off into the brush.

Rena frowned. "Well, then. That was strange. I guess it could smell the wolf or something."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Keegan-2

Keegan sighed. All of the couples were going off to spend time alone, and it was apparent Seraphim and Temari were going to have some girl time. He stood from where he was sitting.

"I'll just go do some exploring on me own. Be back in a bit," he told the two girls, giving a small wave before heading into the woods.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 am

Yuuta took a seat by the creak, lighting up his cigarette, taking a large puff,

"I needed one of these," He said honestly, "I was getting pretty bad cravings just from lighting that fire. Man, this is one crappy addiction. I heard weed isn't as addictive...but it's illegal..." He said with a sigh,

"Looks like I'm sticking with ciggys."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 1418991060_l

"So Seraphim, is it true what I've heard?" Temari said rather excitingly, but not obnoxious like her usual self, "I heard things between you and Zayden are building. How is he? I mean as like....a friend friend? I heard he has a really good sexy and sensitive side from the other girls."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:55 am

Aden sat with his feet in the water. "They make those patches to get un-addicted, you know. You could try one of those."

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Girl-1
Seraphim blinked, totally clueless. "What do you mean?" Though, to be honest, even if Temari had asked directly, "Are you two dating? How are things between you?" Seraphim wouldn't have been sure how to answer. To be honest, she wasn't sure where they were in their relationship either.

"Probably. The full moon was just the other day, so I'm still giving off the wolf-vibe," Eliot replied, a little embarrassed. "And the wolf's bothering me constantly again. You know, run through the woods howling and attacking harmless woodland creatures sort of bothering."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:32 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Rena1517

Rena giggled, taking his hand. "As funny as it would be watching you run and howl around, let's just try to refrain from that, okay? Let's hope the wolf doesn't get in in trouble while we're out here."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:52 am

"Tried that. But I think I'm allergic to those things. I wore it for about three hours and I turned ghostly white," Yuuta replied, "it was kinda cool, but it was scaring people so I had to take it off. After that I smoked a few times then I was perfectly fine."

"You know, are you guys like, boyfriend girlfriend? I mean, he stares at you all the time," Temari said, "I bet underneath that apathetic look he's feeling tons of emotions, but doesn't want to show them because then it would ruin his cool, calm and collected appearance to the world."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 am

(Sorry!)
"I guess that could be possible," he muttered. "They make gum too." He shrugged. "It's not that important. I just worry about you." He smiled at Yuuta.

Seraphim blinked. Once. Twice. "Well, we're friends," she said, still a little clueless. "I'm not sure if you could exactly say we're boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean, I wouldn't say no if he asked me, but he hasn't asked me and I don't think he really gets the whole dating thing... You know?"

"Me too," Eliot said, "But I'd rather be attacking woodland creatures than people. You're a little more important than Bambi."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:06 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Rena1518

"Well, I'm glad to know that I'm a little more important than Bambi. I was starting to worry there for awhile," Rena teased, giving him a small peck on the lips before taking his hand.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 am

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Yuuta_11

"I suppose," Yuuta answered, "but there's only really one truth about quitting smokes: you can only do it if you really want to. And honestly, I'm not quite so sure that I really want to do so. It helps me with my stress. I know I got to stop with the pills, but people who smoke live until their sixties..."

"You're right, Zayden is a little weird," Temari commented, "but you know what? His weirdness doesn't matter too much. According to Yuu-Chan he can kick ass and we've all seen how sexy he can make himself look. He's definitely a keeper, one hundred and ten percent keeper!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:04 am

Aden nodded. "I guess I could live with you smoking instead of popping pills. At least you won't be arrested for smoking, right?" He was trying to look on the bright side with it. Besides, maybe if he quit one, he might find he needed the other less.

Seraphim blushed and smiled happily. "Yeah, I think you're right. And I really do like him, I think."

Eliot bent and nibbled Rena's neck playfully. "You're definitely tastier," he teased. "I'd much prefer you."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:28 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Rena

Rena giggled. "Well, that's comforting to know," she teased back. "We should probably head back to camp before you lose control and eat me or something."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 am

"I can only get arrested if I try to buy cigarettes with a fake ID. Which don't worry, I just get them from a buddy of mine. He only charges two bucks for delivery, which isn't too shabby. Won that in a fight," Yuuta explained before resting his feet in the water, "eventually I got to quit these pills. Sometimes I think it messes with my blood. It looks disgusting. I should probably not kill it. After all, they say livers can heal back a little bit."

"You think? Of course you do! Under most circumstances, you practically dash away from strange acting guys," Temari explained, "but not this one. It's almost as if you two were meant for each other."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:28 am

Aden nodded and gestured to the campfire. "We should probably go back. Bet you that cake's done, and I know I want some of that."

Seraphim blushed and nodded. Then she remembered the cake they had in the fire. "Oh! The cake!" She hauled it out of the fire. She breathed a sigh of relief. "It's perfect. Temari, could you get some bowls?"

Eliot grinned as they headed back. When they reached the campsite, he could smell the scent of the cake they'd been making. "Oooo, that smells really good. Almost as good as you," he added, winking at Rena.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:07 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Keegan-2

Keegan walked up behind Eliot and cleared his throat. "And what exactly is that supposed to mean, Eliot?" he questioned in a teasing manner.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Rena

Rena rolled her eyes at the two and walked over to help Temari collect the bowls.

"The cake does smell really good, Seraphim. I bet it tastes even better," she commented.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:51 pm

"Sure," Yuuta said as he smashed his cigarette butt into the ground, heading back to the tents. Everyone was excited for the cake, but he really wasn't interested in it himself. He ended up entering the guy's tent, going into one of his bags and pulling out treats. Then, a few feet from everyone, he shook the tin and the two cats came running. He stroked their fur before placing a treat on each of their noses. He chuckled as they struggled to get it off and finally doing so, devouring them.

Temari helped pass out the bowls until everyone but Yuuta had some cake. She took a bite herself and thought it was fantastic. With a smile she opened her mouth after swallowing,

"This is really, really, good! You sure can cook," She replied in a loud, happy tone, "I can't cook at all and neither can Yuu-Chan so I don't have much options!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:45 pm

FRIDAY NIGHT

Yuuta was mentally grinning maliciously, for he had just formulated an idea. Ghost stories. They had to be told at a campfire. They were all surrounded by one, so he decided to seize the opportunity. Many were telling stories, so he decided to make up a scary story to freak everyone out,

"The story I'm about to tell you really happened. At a campground similar to this, six kids were camping out. Three girls and three guys. There were two tents. The girls began to complain in the middle of one night, because something smelt absolutely terrible. They convinced the guys to figure out the source. They moved the tents," He paused for suspense, "and found torn apart bodies a few inches under the dirt. Everyone rushed into the same tent, forgetting to put out the fire. They argued who would put it out, since they knew it would attract the ones who did this: deathly birds. They finally all went out at once, and when they did, the birds swooped down....AND RIPPED THEM ALL TO PIECES!" He shouted at the end.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Zayden15

Just then, Zayden swooped down by the fire, the lighting now showing much of his appearance. In fact, all that was visible was his large wings and the shiny little fangs that were in his mouth.

Temari literally jumped behind Yuuta and shrieked as loud as she could, absolutely shocked that the bird was there. She was visibly shaking and had gone almost completely pale from Zayden's entrance.

(Story is told scarier,but I'm lazy ^^U)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Rena17

When Zayden swooped down, Rena jumped and let out a loud shriek before latching onto Eliot tightly.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Keegan28

Keegan was startled slightly, but when he realized who it was, he burst out laughing and began to applaud.

"Nice on, Bird. Very nice," he mused.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Aden jumped up and grabbed the stick he'd been using to poke and shift the logs in the fire. This he held as a weapon, ready to smack the thing that had dropped from the sky, whatever it was.

When he saw it was only Zayden, he laughed nervously. "Jeez, you scared the pants off us."

Seraphim was too clueless to get scared. Instead, she gave Zayden a big hug. "You made it! I was worried you got lost trying to find us!"

Eliot's eyes grew wide when Zayden landed. He would have attacked but for the fact he recognized the scent. "Zayden, don't you ever do that again," he said, taking a deep breath to slow his pounding heart.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:58 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Rena1710

Rena finally calmed down and sat back down. She looked over at Seraphim and was very surprised that the other girl hadn't been startled as well.

"Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I think that's enough with the ghost stories for tonight," Rena stated once she had caught her breath. "Glad you could make it, Zayden," she added after a few seconds.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 am

Yuuta looked at Zayden, for when he swooped down he raised his guard up, but it dropped upon realizing that it was him. He rubbing the back of head and let out a gentle sigh, one that wasn't full of annoyance or anything,

"Geez Bird, if you're going to be late, you should at least call," Yuuta said, adding another branch to the fire so that it could continue to burn, "what took you so long?"

When a few of them screamed and jumped back with scared looks, Zayden let out a sigh, taking off the orange scarf that he was wearing, because he normally wore a green one,

"I knew orange wasn't my color," He said with a sigh as he shoved it into his pocket, "but I didn't expect that big of a reaction." He turned to Seraphim, who was currently hugging him,

"Hello Seraphim. Sorry I'm late. I was intrigued by some shiny objects in this store your human world has." He explained.

Temari could be described as a sore loser. She was mad that Zayden had scared her, so she went up to him and smacked him in the right arm,

"Don't scare me like that!!" She shouted, "and you're right orange is REALLY not your color!!" She added with a huff, crossing her arms.

((Lol XD Poor Zay))

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:08 pm

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Keegan35

"Birds and shiny objects," Keegan said with a small sigh. "You didn't fly into the window of the shop, though, did you?" he asked with a small smirk.

The Original Roleplaying High School Side-Story: Camp Dares - Page 3 Rena1711

Rena rolled her eyes. "I don't think he's that kind of bird, Keegan. Now hush before you get yourself into trouble. Anyway, no more ghost stories."

Keegan looked over at his sister and pouted jokingly. "Aww, but I had a good one to tell." He sighed when Rena glared at him. "Fine, fine. Say, what is that game you humans like to play that involves you doing stupid things or telling each other secrets?" he asked.

((Haha. Zayden XD))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Aden tilted his head. "You mean Truth or Dare? That game girls play at sleep overs? I'll pass." He prodded the fire, then tossed another log. "But I agree. No more scary stories."

Seraphim had never been to a sleepover, so she didn't know anything really about Truth or Dare or that anyone even played it outside of a lame Sitcom.

Eliot tried his best not to laugh at Zayden's mistake. "Um, it wasn't the scarf that freaked everyone out. We were telling scary stories and you just happened to land at the scariest point."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Yuuta rested back, closing his eyes, faking disinterest. That was just how he was: he acted like he didn't care, especially when he really wanted to do something. He opened one eye, looking at everyone surrounding the fire,

"Truth or dare? I suppose I could play." He said. Yuuta loved dares. Why? Simple. He loved to do very stupid actions. So when he hears the word dare he can't say no.

Zayden blinked a few times. He had never heard of truth or dare. So he scanned the people who seemed to know exactly what it was. He watched them for a long time before he finally asked,

"What's truth or dare?"

Temari instantly lit up at the idea of truth or dare. She loved truth or dare. Mainly because A, she liked to pray secrets from people, and B, dares were fun. She punched a fist in the air with a wide grin,

"Hell yeah! I'm in!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next