Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Your Decision Edward Elric!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! - Page 2 Empty Re: Make Your Decision Edward Elric!

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! - Page 2 72533

Ed gratefully took the butter, although he didn't speak of his gratitude. He scanned the area one last time, and then overhead. It was going to be sunset soon, and he knew it wouldn't be a good idea to be out in this city in the dark. He looked around, until he saw a falling apart building labeled "Inn". He figured that they could stop there. If the bed wasn't too comfortable, he would just use alchemy to adjust it to his liking. He turned to the suit of armor next to him,

"Let's stop here for the night. It would be pointless to look when you can't see a thing."

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! - Page 2 Anime_Punk_Girl_by_joshua224467

"After we lure him out with the cat, we can have him fall in a sand pit, and it'll be over for him. He won't be able to escape," Maria walked to the door, "I'm going to pick up the cat. It needs to be cleaned up to look presentable." She walked around until she found the stray. Once she picked it up, she cleaned it up, despite earning several scratches and bites, and manged to get all of the matted hair brushed. She let out a sigh of relief as she finished up. The cat was ready, she just needed to train the animal. She figured if she treated it with fish, the cat wouldn't be too difficult to train.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! - Page 2 Empty Re: Make Your Decision Edward Elric!

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! - Page 2 Cross
Conner watched her leave, then looked to their leader. "Perhaps someone should keep an eye on her?" he suggested, standing to do so. There wasn't much else to keep an eye on at the moment, and he had to pretend to be a member of the group.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! - Page 2 _al

"Sounds like a good idea. You get some sleep you look stressed, I'll stay watch tonight."

Alphonse had no idea what they were going to encounter as he started thinking of things to make for breakfast in the morning.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 am

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! - Page 2 11334710

Ophelia thought about this before finally giving Conner permission. "You may watch her. I wouldn't want her to get into any trouble so soon. Make sure she doesn't wander off," she told him.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Make Your Decision Edward Elric! - Page 2 72533

Ed complied, and once they received the keys to their room, flopped onto the bed. He was a bit anxious, since he hadn't found much of anything since they arrived. No leads from what he could tell. That always meant trouble. He let out a sigh, before closing his eyes, trying to focus on getting rest.

Maria began her training with the cat. At first, the animal didn't want to do what she needed her to do. After a while, however, the cat became more responsive whenever she offered a treat for her efforts. Although it was taking a while, she was finally getting the cat to do what she needed to. She gave a sigh of relief, knowing that the cat was trainable.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:00 pm

"How's the cat wrangling?" Conner asked from behind Maria. The cat seemed to be responding, but one could never be quite sure when it came to felines.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:16 pm

"She seems more likely to do what I say if I offer her a treat afterwards," Maria said, "so I should be able to get her to do what I want, as long as I offer food in return. Hopefully, she'll do it correctly, so we can get on with what we really want to do, our plan."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 pm

"So how long until she'll be able to do what we want?" he asked, just a little more urgently.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 pm

"Not much longer, I want to go over it with her about for about fifteen more minutes, then she'll be ready. Hopefully, we will be able to locate the two fast so we can put this plan into motion," Maria said, standing straight up, "then we can dump the cat." She continued to go over what the cat was to do vigorously for the next fifteen minutes. When she was sure that the cat would do what they needed, she turned to Conner, giving a thumbs up and a nod.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:05 am

Conner nodded back. "So where to?" he asked, scooping up the cat and watching Maria's lips carefully. He had to keep up the deaf charade as long as possible. If they found out he was lying about that, there was no telling how much else they'd realize he was lying about and how much he had heard that he wasn't supposed to.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:39 am

"I suppose the streets," She answered, running a hand through her hair before gathering the fingers up to her pockets, "I mean, it can't be that hard to hear the clunking, or see a giant suit of armor. Chances are, we could ask around and easily figure out where he is located, and how much further until we come across him." Maria finished, taking the lead as she inspected down the streets. Upon asking a passerby, she quickly navigating the town, and spotted the suit of armor she was looking for..

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2