Greenwood High School (high school rp story)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Greenwood High School (high school rp story)

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Probably :p

and sorry, I always end up describing clothes the first time the character is introduced ^^U

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Laughing A lot of people do. It's a bad habit. Don't see Jane Austin describing someone's hat unless it's truly ridiculous, ya know?

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:46 pm

It's fine. Just don't make it a habit. XD

Oh... I thought of something hilarious. Would it be okay if I wrote some more and introduced Lucy and Eliot?

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Go for it. Very Happy

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Sure. Just remember Lucy's appearance is different then her true "ghost" appearance

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:51 pm

she has dark hair, right?

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Yep and dark eyes.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:07 pm

oh my god it's so long. Still not done. XD

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:10 pm

That's okay :3

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:12 pm

I love the music teacher fyi XD

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Because it is so long, I'm going to split it into two or three posts in the thread.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 pm

You should be able to post it all in one shot.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Rena laughed nervously. Well, at least the girl seemed to like challenging herself by trying new things she just hoped Temari wouldn’t end up embarrassing herself or something. Some of the people in this class, especially the girls, seemed kind of stuck-up and hateful.

“I’m willing to learn to play an instrument as well,” a whispy voice said behind the two.

Rena turned to see a dark haired girl around the same age as she and Temari sitting in the chair directly behind them. Temari grinned.

“Yay! I’m glad I’m not the only one. What are you wanting to play?”

“Well, I’d like to play the piano,” the girl replied. “I enjoying singing. Playing the piano and singing would be so much fun.”

“I want to play the piano as well! It looks the easiest!” Temari exclaimed.

“What’s your name? My name’s Temari and this is Rena.”

“Lucy,” the girl said. “It’s nice to meet you. So, Rena, do you play anything, or are you learning as well?”

Rena smiled. “I actually play the piano. I want to go to a prestigious music school and become a concert pianist someday.”

“Great! You can teach Lucy and me, then!” Temari exclaimed happily.

The three continued to chat amongst each other, as well as the other students around. Rena discovered that the music teacher, Mrs. Stanley, tended to be late a lot. So, many students were piling in way after the tardy bell had rung. Rena looked up to see a boy quickly enter class, followed by a loud gasp coming from the female population in the class.

The boy seemed taken aback by this, but quickly recovered. He flashed a smile as he made his way over to the empty chair next to Rena. Rena could tell some – well most- of the girls were disappointed that he hadn’t sat by one of them. Rena quietly studied him. She noted that he was very tall. He also had shaggy brown hair. She couldn’t really see his face without turning her head entirely. She didn’t want to be caught staring.

She noticed the girl sitting beside Lucy tap the boy on the shoulder. “I can’t believe we have music together! What do you play?” the girl asked.
“Um, I play piano. I’m afraid I’m not that gr-“ Before he could finish, the girl gasped in surprise.

“Me, too!”

Temari leaned in and whispered in Rena’s ear. “Wow. Everybody plays the piano in this class. They should just rename this class Piano 101.”

Before Rena could reply back, an old woman burst into the room. She clutched a briefcase in her right hand and placed her left hand over her heart, gasping for air. Everybody snickered a bit.

“I apologize for being late. Damn train..” the woman muttered, setting her briefcase down beside the baby grand piano. “Welcome to music class. I’m Mrs. Stanley. I’m sure most of you have no clue how to play any instrument, so don’t try to lie and we’ll be cool with one another, okay? I’ll be willing to teach each and every one of you. That is, if you’re willing to listen to directions.” She paused for a moment, eyeing everyone.

“So, I’ve been told most of you play, or think you can play, the piano,” she said, eyeing the boy beside Rena. Rena heard him give a small sigh and couldn’t help but grin.

Mrs. Stanley proceeded to open her briefcase. She pulled out several pieces of paper. Rena recognized it as sheet music right off the bat.

“So, who would like to go first?” Mrs. Stanley asked.

Several girls raised their hands, but Temari’s was the first to shoot up. Also, the was the most vocal about it.
“Me! Me! I do!” Temari shouted. When Mrs. Stanley allowed her to do so, she made a mad dash to the piano.

When she began playing, it was dreadful. Rena couldn’t help but cringe. She definitely wasn’t one of the ones willing to listen to Mrs. Stanley’s instructions. But Rena was actually irritated with the teacher’s instructions. She was making her play a song right off the bat instead of doing something simple, like starting with the scale or something.

That’s when is struck Rena. This class wasn’t going to be for everyone. The teacher was only going to take a few and weed the bad ones out the first week or so, forcing them to change their schedules. Poor Temari. She really liked the girl, making a mental note to herself to help the girl to try and keep her in the class.

When Temari was told to sit back down, everyone clapped as politely as they could. Many of the other girls got up and played. Most of them were just as terrible and Rena couldn’t help but notice them eyeing the boy sitting beside her as if they were trying to impress him. Soon, Lucy got up and played. She definitely had the most potential out of the bunch. Then, the boy next to Rena was called up.

Lucy sat back down and leaned in to whisper something in Rena’s ear. “It’s sad. They’re just trying to impress him not only for his looks, but because of his money. “

“Ah,” Rena whispered back. That was exactly why most of the girls were acting so dumb.

Once he began to play, most of the girls swooned. The guy’s in the class merely rolled their eyes. Rena couldn’t help but roll her eyes as well. Typical. He was trying to impress as well what with that grin on his face. He wasn’t bad, but he wasn’t great either. He needed practice. A lot of practice.

Rena shook her head as there was a roaring applause. The boy bowed and took his seat. He sat in silence for a moment before glancing at Rena with a grin.

“You didn’t clap,” he said.

“Because it was awful,” Rena snapped. When Mrs. Stanley asked for any more takers, Rena’s hand shot up immediately. She was going to teach all of these dummies a lesson.

Mrs. Stanley was allowing them to pick from the sheet music on the stand. Rena shuffled through it, beaming, when she found one of her favorite pieces. Moonlight Sonata. It was perfect, and she’d show them.

“Miss Patrick, are you sure? That can be a difficult piece,” Mrs. Stanley warned.

“Just about every piece you have here is difficult,” Rena remarked, sitting down on the bench. She flexed her fingers, then proceeded to play.

Everyone in the room fell silent as the music began. Rena closed her eyes and smiled. She didn’t need to look at the music anyway. She knew this by heart.

When she was through, she opened her eyes and looked around. Everyone was stunned, including Mrs. Stanley. Rena wasn’t prepared for what her music teacher said next.

“For once, I have the real deal! Hallelujah!” Mrs. Stanley exclaimed, clapping loudly. The others in the room couldn’t help but follow.
Rena took her seat and the boy looked over at her again and grinned.

“It looks like I’ve been shown up. That hurts,” he laughed. “You definitely are the real deal. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.”

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 pm

I like that :3 I think I know what to add to it.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Rena noticed that Lucy seemed generally interested in the boy seated beside her. She kept silently glancing at him, then back to the front, then back at him. She watched as Lucy gained the confidence to speak to him,

"What's your name then?" She asked, her voice not containing much emotion, which was rather odd.

"Me? Why, I'm Eliot Mars," The boy responded, trying to charm her, "you are mighty pretty, miss. I believe I missed your name."

Lucy paused, "It's Lucy."

Rena watched the two converse a for a while and the teacher continue to instruct before the bell rang. By the end of the class, she knew two facts. One, she really was glad to have met Temari, because she made the class interesting. Two, Lucy and Eliot seemed to get along. She wished she would have had the courage to speak to him. She figured she would try again once lunch came around.

Lunch, however, came faster then she thought. Once in the cafeteria, she came across the Seraphim, who was looking around the cafeteria in the front.

"There you are Seraphim!" Rena said relieved to have found her so quickly.

"Oh, hi Rena! Where should we sit?" She asked curiously, looking around the lunch room.

Rena scanned around the lunch room to see that Temari was sitting in the back of the cafeteria next to a boy who didn't look very friendly, because of the icy eyes he held and untamed hair. She concluded that it wouldn't be best to sit there. That's when she saw a table that was almost completely empty except for a boy who seemed to be fascinated with staring out the window. He had dark eyes and hair, with a distant look in his eyes, as if he was in thought.

"How about we sit over there? I don't think whoever that is will mind, I hope." Rena suggested, ushering to the almost empty table.

"Okay, that sounds good." Seraphim agreed. The two approached the table and took a seat, looking at the boy sitting across from them.

"Um, you don't mind if we sit here, do you?" Rena asked, just to make sure that he wasn't upset with them.

"I do not mind," He answered slowly, "the sky....is so blue." He was a rather strange one, and Rena noticed it right away. She wondered if sitting here was a good choice.

"What's your name? I'm Seraphim, and this is my friend Rena." Seraphim asked in a friendly tone, seeming unfazed by the strange boy.

"It's Zayden of the Connor family." The boy answered, and the two understood despite his strange answer.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:15 pm

The sky... is so blue. XD

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:45 am

All right, I feel like it's my turn to add something. XD Lemme edit this stuff and see what you've even got.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 am

"Oh, well... That's nice." Her smile seemed just the slightest bit forced.

Rena gestured quickly for Seraphim to lean in and whispered, "You think he's out there, too?"

Seraphim rung her hands in her lap. "Oh, no. No, I don't think he's... out there." She seemed distracted. Almost... scared.

Curious, Rena pressed, "Then what's up?"

"Nothing," Seraphim replied just a little too quickly. She stood. "I need to use the restroom. Be right back." She smiled and then started mechanically for the hall.

(don't forget Seraphim has a bit of a problem with guys. Wink)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 am

Oops, I forgot! If you want to edit anything with that, go ahead!

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:06 am

It's no problem. Smile I added a few things in mine to make her seem a bit more shy.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Rena turned her attention to Zayden Connor who was still staring out the window as if he were in his own little world.

"Erm, you must like the outdoors a lot," she stated. "You know, I heard there was a courtyard where you can go out and eat. I'm sure it beats sitting in this stuffy building all day..."

Zayden didn't respond. Rena felt extremely awkward at this point. She probably should have just sat over by Temari and the boy with the cold look. She turned and notice another boy sitting over at that table now. He seemed a lot friendlier, and the other seemed to lighten up a bit it seemed like.

"I can't wait until school is out," Zayden finally said. Rena turned back around and gave a nod.

"Tell me about it. The first day is always the worst."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2