How to Train Your Dragon

Go down

How to Train Your Dragon Empty How to Train Your Dragon

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:38 am

I love this movie so much. Lovey Dovey

So I picked up the new minimovies, "Gift of the Night Fury" and "Book of Dragons." Totally worth it. The "Gift of the Night Fury" was so cute. Wuv

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

How to Train Your Dragon Empty Re: How to Train Your Dragon

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:13 pm

I really want to watch those.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:35 pm

They're so cute. >////<

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:41 pm

I can't wait until the second movie.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Me neither. This was a nice in-between, though. It's not another really lame Christmas movie, thank goodness. They have a pseudo Christmas, but no guy in a red suit. Laughing

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Better than the Shrek one, I hope? XD I didn't like that with the exception of the Gingerbread Man's horror story about Santa.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:44 pm

:XD I would love to hear Gingy's Santa horror story.

It's much better. It has the bonding/friendship cuteness between Hiccup and Toothless.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Toothless is just adorable no matter what. XD

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:46 pm

That is so true. *nods* Nothing cuter than Toothless.

*sigh* I wish they made plushies of him. I would SO buy one to hug and squeeze.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:46 pm

I bet you could find one on Amazon.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 pm

*goes and checks*

The plushes they have of Toothless aren't very good. Sob The ones for the other dragons are much better.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Surely there are good plushies out there.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Not on amazon. *sigh*

The other dragons have cute plushes. Night Fury ones look terrifying, not cute.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:51 pm

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:52 pm

It's crocheted, probably very small. I want a sewn one so that it can be big and squishy.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:56 pm

I love it. But it says it's made for somebody specific. Sob

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:17 pm

They're making a sequel to How To Train Your Dragon. Very Happy

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Preview for a How To Train Your Dragon TV show on Cartoon Network.

Looks really stripped down compared to the movies, even to the Christmas special they released. Neutral

Seems the plotline is that the dragons are causing trouble. Now Hiccup opens an academy for the training of dragons. There's also the obligatory grouchy old guy who hates whatever the main characters like and does his best to destroy everything they try to create.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Well, I haven't seen the movie, but betwen Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network they are meaking sequels of everithyng and no one are goods Sad

Roleplayer

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:58 pm

How To Train Your Dragon is a movie by Dreamworks. Recently, Nick and now CN have been getting the TV series.

Penguins was better than Madagascar
Panda's movie was better in my opinion

And from the looks of it, while the animation pales in comparison to the movies, the show for Dragon itself seems sound.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 pm

I don't know, I've liked the Penguins, but I don't think is going to be a great TV show

Roleplayer

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Kenaron1703 wrote:I don't know, I've liked the Penguins, but I don't think is going to be a great TV show
It's actually turning out to be pretty good. It's comprised of a bunch of smaller plots that wouldn't make for a movie.

The animation also seems to have improved a bit on the dragons. About the only thing I can complain about is that at some angles, Hiccup looks like he's on drugs. O.o

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:48 am

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down