Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

+5
Noelle's December
Gold Chocobo
JupiterLightning
Destiny's Gate
Insectie
9 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 10 Empty Re: What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 pm

I hate that. One of my teacher's said we could get our textbook at my campus, but when I went to get it, I found out they only sell it at the other campus. ><

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 10 Empty Re: What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Post by Noelle's December Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:46 pm

My English teacher said I can take AP.
But with Crim as the teacher, I'd rather eat nails DX
Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Quote : LOOK A SUPER MODEL! LOOK A HOVER BOARD! LOOK THE APOCALYPSE!

http://kawaii-cupcake-queen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Go talk to Mrs. Fitz, head of the English Department, and the principal and voice your concerns. If you aren't going to take a class you obviously are competent for because of an incompetent teacher, they'll listen. Nod
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:25 pm

Destiny's Gate wrote:Go talk to Mrs. Fitz, head of the English Department, and the principal and voice your concerns. If you aren't going to take a class you obviously are competent for because of an incompetent teacher, they'll listen. Nod
Hm....if Gold will do this with me. I'm a rather shy, nervous person >.<
Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:59 pm

There's a very bitter veteran in my geography class and he really pissed me off today. If you hate this country so much, then leave. Personally, I'm unhappy with how the government has been running everything lately as well. That being said, I can never say that I will hate this country nor give up on it. As a woman and a person in general, I'm thankful to have been born here.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:38 pm

@ Noelle: Bring a whole bunch of people. Maybe you'll get it across that the Crim can't teach. Smile Also, tell your parents to get together with a whole bunch of parents and go talk to the principal. That should help.

@ Ju-chan: Agreed. So long as the Republicans don't make birth control illegal.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Geez, if that happened, it'd end up like China with their one child policies and female infanticide. ><

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Very very very very very very frustrated with a programming class of mine as the only way to turn in homework is through this file sharing thing were you connect to a remote server.

Well I've installed the software but I can't connect to the server... If I can't get this resolved soon I won't have the time to program my homework that's due monday night.... considering I don't have classes tomorrow it also ticks me off i'm going to have to go downtown just to meet my professor about this....
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Program the homework regardless of the file sharing server stuff. That way, worst comes to worst, you get a cheap flash drive and put it on that to hand in.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:08 pm

I'll go further... There's nothing stopping me from coding my homework, the only problem is to run said homework you have to compile it with a compiler into object code for the computer to read it....

I've tried to install my own compiler, but so far its just been a mess... and a flash drive won't work the only way she'll take the homework is through the remote server...

The remote server is were the program has to both compile and run successfully... sadly so that's why i'm so frustrated... I can code as much as I want, but I can't test it or turn it in for that matter.... I sent an email, but I'm sure i'll go up to CSU tomorrow anyway....

On the bright side CSU's anime club is ALIVE haha.
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Ah.

What kind of programming are you doing? I might be able to suggest something you could use.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:48 pm

I heard Woz might teacher AP next year. But you know what? I'm taking AP anyway.
Also my new scanner is ticking me off, but at least we have a printer that has color...
Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:25 pm

She doesn't have the credentials yet

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 am

Woz has more credentials than the Crim, I'm sure.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:27 am

Just hope, hope and MORE HOPE that Woz teaches it next year...
I'd say what's the worst Crim can do but, but, ah, she can do a lot of things...
Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:12 pm

RTA ticked me off today.... Usually I get a ride home from downtown with my dad, but he was really busy with a problem and the bus that was supposed to show up at 5:40 didn't show up until 6:10 so I didn't get home until 7:10....

I'm usually home by 5 ):
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 pm

I understand entirely. I took buses sometimes last year, and that was a pain in the butt.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Something creepy that happened in my stats class on Tuesday: There is an old guy who is like 60. He's very annoying and creepy. Last week, one of my group members was telling me about how she just called off her engagement recently and the guy kind of joined in on the conversation and joked that he'd bring her some candy on Tuesday for Valentine's Day. We kind of ignored him and forgot about it and went about our day. The on Tuesday, he brought this paper bag with a bunch of stuff in it and he handed her this book with a love letter in it and he gave it to her. The dude is like 60 and she's 20...

I don't know if he was just joking or not, but I just thought it was really inappropriate and creepy. The teacher actually got onto him and told him to leave her alone and so did a few other people in my class.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Good for your teacher. That's definitely creepy.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:29 pm

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

^ Thats not right! Its the mother's choice if she wants to have the child or not!
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:34 pm

^ I know. I pray that D.C. stops this. If it doesn't stop, I'm getting the hell out of Oklahoma. I'm starting to think Orwell was right all along. His prediction was just 26 years off.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Mad STUPID censored censored censored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is absolutely terrifying. It's basically saying the life of a parasite (because in essence, unborn fetuses are just that) is more important than a living, breathing human. >_<

If I lived in Oklahoma, I'd go and slap the congressmen there.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 pm

No religion or ANYTHING stops what the Roe case proved was legal back in the 80s.... I'm more of a conservative thinker, but I do believe in peoples rights!
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:39 pm

^ Some of us want to do more than just slap them. Personally, I want to punch the hell out of them.

It's not the the abortion issue, they're trying to ban contraceptives, too. So basically, I couldn't have sex with my in-the-very-far-future husband unless I WANT to get pregnant.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum