What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 Empty Re: What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:39 pm

The Lone Kid wrote:^ Thats not right! Its the mother's choice if she wants to have the child or not!
Not according to the Right Wing. We womenfolk are supposed to sit at home giving birth to thousands of babies without a choice, be blamed for our own being raped and suffering the consequences of our own poor judgement ('cause let's face it, it's because we all dress like sluts), cleaning and cooking for our Master husband.

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 EmmastampWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 PWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 VXHWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 SgWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 W
What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 BWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 FWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 HWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 LWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 Empty Re: What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 pm

JupiterLightning wrote:^ Some of us want to do more than just slap them. Personally, I want to punch the hell out of them.

It's not the the abortion issue, they're trying to ban contraceptives, too. So basically, I couldn't have sex with my in-the-very-far-future husband unless I WANT to get pregnant.
Well, that's all we're good for, after all. Evil or Very Mad This seriously pisses me off. What's next, condoms being illegal?

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 EmmastampWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 PWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 VXHWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 SgWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 W
What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 BWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 FWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 HWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 LWhat Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 pm

^ BTW, Oklahoma is being called Oklahomistan.

I'm learning about countries like Afghanistan and India in my Cultural Geography class right now! And the same thing is starting to happen here when it shouldn't be.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:43 pm

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 Person10

Notice that all in this picture who are for the bill are men? Ugh!

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 pm

What gets me is that, far as I know, it's only certain Christian religions that care about birth control and abortions. Suspect Stupid Tea Partiers...

What annoys me is that if our lives are in danger, we're screwed, and if we get raped, "Well, congrats! You get to suffer for your mistake! You should've been wearing a chastity belt! Bad you, wearing pants! That's what attracted them!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:45 pm

JupiterLightning wrote:What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 11 Person10

Notice that all in this picture who are for the bill are men? Ugh!
Notice they're all older white men.

That's because men don't care. It's about those wimpy womenfolk. All we're good for is our bodies and our ability to pop out babies. Evil or Very Mad

Though, there are women who are for these kinds of bills. 14-25 year old women tend to be Pro-Life, but that's because they don't remember when birth control (heck, condoms) were illegal in some states. I had to do a report on it for English class once.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Yikes... that's not right, everyone is equal. Heck the people who hold the most of my respect are girls.... Gold is a prime example of someone who's going to be successful in life I know it. Laws like this are going to cause a gap between the sexes.

Honestly if I was in Oklahoma as well i'd be holding the guy down while you roundhouse kick him in the face repeatedly until he squeals.

Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 pm

We'll end up having a population crisis like China and India because of this. Just you watch. I wonder if women will get to claim the fetuses on their taxes? I hope someone tries to do that. That would be so epic.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:50 pm

JupiterLightning wrote:We'll end up having a population crisis like China and India because of this. Just you watch. I wonder if women will get to claim the fetuses on their taxes? I hope someone tries to do that. That would be so epic.

That reminds me of the "Population Police" from a children's novel I read in middle school.... I mean people can believe what they want to, but when it hinders another's ability to believe and do what they want its just wrong.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Among_the_Hidden found the book i was thinking of!

Last edited by The Lone Kid on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:50 pm

@ Lone Kid: Guys have a respect for certain places. I don't. I'd go for the crotch. That'd help women if only because none of them can reproduce afterwards. >:3 As my brother says, "Chuck Norris guards his balls from [me]."

@ Ju-chan: You should read The Handmaid's Tale. I haven't read it (yet), but this book seems to get more and more applicable to everyday life.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:53 pm

^ I haven't read it, but I had a teacher a couple of semesters ago that explained this book in heavy detail and my best friend has read it. I agree that it is more applicable to everyday life, which is a scary, scary thing.

@ Lone Kid - Haha! Well, I'm glad there are some males out there who get it. Although I think the problem males are the older white men. I think the men in our generation won't be this way... I hope.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:55 pm

There are some men in our generation who are like this. Probably because they were raised that way. The difference is our generation's males aren't around a bunch of meek women and know if they were to try to pull this on us, they'd get a good kick to the groin. That, and our generation all had mothers who worked outside the home that weren't constantly pregnant and whose only job was child rearing.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Yeah, I think the baby boomer generation needs to go very, very soon.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 pm

I feel ashamed to associate myself with a male population that only disrespects women... On a side note you can call me Rich if you want no need to say Lone Kid. Either way it drives me up the wall at the stupidity of the majority of the population these days....

Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 pm

@ Ju-chan: Not all of them. Just the older ones that are in government.

@ Lone: I prefer usernames. XD I can't remember names easily.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm even more upset because my seventh grade math teacher's husband voted in favor for this bill. He's from my town.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Well if your sick and tired of the laws in Oklahoma there's a lovely sate called Ohio that has some good colleges were you can get away from the BS laws. Heck the Cleveland area we live in is extremely liberal, so there's no chance a pro-life law could pass around here.

Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 pm

lol well, I'm originally from Georgia. I'm proud to call the South home, but something needs to be done with these religious extremists.

I have decided that I am straight-ticket voting this election. I am voting for every Democrat on the ballot, including Obama.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 pm

I liked the part that said a miscarriage could be treated as involuntary manslaughter.... if that happens this is going to court and is going to shot down INSTANTLY.... the other scary thing is this is the 2nd state to do such a thing.... Iowa was the first....

Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:25 pm

I think Virginia was the first. Iowa just introduced their bill. A few months back, Mississippi tried to pass theirs, but it failed. Also, Colorado tried to pass one and it failed. The GOP seriously thinks this is some hot topic that's going to get their asses re-elected. Well, I'm sorry. This just made me want to vote for Obama even more.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 am

@ Lone Kid: There's also that bit that says women with potentially deadly pregnancies can't get abortions. Meaning, not only will the woman die in child birth, but also that she could be charged for murder/suicide because the babies usually don't survive those pregnancies either.

@ Ju-chan: It's because of the extremists that have taken over the Republican party. The republicans will be voted for by the extremists, but not by anyone else...

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm

The other day, a bunch of Catholic men were passing out carnations to women to encourage purity... so in turn, a bunch of women passed out flowers made out of condoms to men to encourage 'purity'

This is another thing that pisses me off. If they want us women to be pure, the men should be pure as well.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:17 am

*snort*

But they like the double-standards that encourage them to be impure with as many women (preferably the pure ones) as they can!

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Kind of getting irritated, because nobody else has really helped much around the house for the last few days.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:36 am

I feel like a terrible person DX So this little freshman girl is flirting with the guy I like...who knows I like him and is also one of my friends. And it REALLY gets on my freakin' nerves. But I can't tell her "Hands off! He's MINE!" Because, well, he isn't. But she's so nice to me >.< Meh.

Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Quote : LOOK A SUPER MODEL! LOOK A HOVER BOARD! LOOK THE APOCALYPSE!

http://kawaii-cupcake-queen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next