What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Re: What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:38 pm

My dad looked it up. It's probably a problem with the start up script. He says he knows how to fix that. Just needs a few hours with my laptop.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Hopefully he can fix it, if not, I would take it back. It really sucks to get something that doesn't work property. ;A;

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:00 pm

My crazy aunt was here for the weekend and she said she was going on about how my parents need to stock up on food and water, because she's one of those who constantly worries about impending doom, plus she's just a hoarder.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Cut for Bieber -.-

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Someone here in Oklahoma named their kid Renesme. That poor kid.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:18 am

And then when the Twilight craze is over, they will have a permanent reminder. It's a bit like a tattoo, but tattoos don't have the ability to hate their parents.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:15 pm

My cousin just told me that he is going to be a father. I am in serious shock so I started talking to my friend to who goes, "He should be married first."

I just want to freaking punch her at the moment. That mindset is the very reason why cousin was hesitant to break the news to everyone other than family. And for that to be the first thing that comes out of her mouth really pisses me off.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:45 pm

How old is he? Does he have a job/means of supporting a kid?

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 pm

He's 22 and yes although his job has been cutting hours again lately.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm getting my windshield on my car replaced today, but I can't get my parking permit to come off of the current windshield so I'm going to have to buy a replacement sticker. I'm so mad because I just realized that they aren't the peel-and-stick kind of stickers. You have to manually scrape them off, so now I do not want to put them on my new front windshield if that is the case but we are required to. ><

Also, this girl I went to high school with is naming her bay RaiLeigh. Why? Why can't it be just Riley? People who do that drive me crazy. It's their kid, but can you imagine them trying to learn how to write their name when they're in kindergarten?

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Part of me wants to laugh and part of me wants to cry. So many issues with this cover.

1. Anne's a redhead. AND WHERE ARE HER FRECKLES?!
2. She's not a busty babe. She's an underfed orphan, then a school teacher...

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Fail.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:12 am

I'm tired of my pregnant Facebook friends. I spend most of my time shuffling through belly pics and statuses about cravings and many other baby related things that some people feel the need to post about every hour of the day.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:45 pm

^ What weirds me out more is when they post pictures of their pregnancy tests.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:57 pm

That is very annoying, too.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Grah. I thought it worked, but it seems that wiping my hard drive hasn't fixed my keyboard. It's doing it less (or maybe I just think that because I haven't used it much), but it's still doing it.

UPDATE: So I googled "Keyboard ASUS" and the number for my computer's series, and it seems like there are more people than just me having the problem, judging by the fact that there was a suggested search tagging on "malfunction" and other similar phrases.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:28 pm

So I have to take a music class called Music for the Elementary Grades. Basically, I have to incorporate music into core subjects (math, science, etc.) I decided to take it as a four week class on Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm (and I swear it doesn't go by fast, either). This class has been stressing me out to the point that I have cried. It's not that the material is hard... It's just the fact that I have to get up and sing and dance in front of people. Two things that I am horrible at and feel awkward doing.

We also play the recorder, which I enjoy since it's a lot like the clarinet which I used to play when I was younger. And not to brag or anything, but I'm one of the better recorder players and one of the few who can actually read music. So, it isn't all that bad.

I have this Saturday and next Saturday to go. March 9th really needs to hurry up and get here. Sobbing

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Kanye West is bashing artists who get endorsement deals from corporations and yet he is planning a family with Kim Kardashian who plasters her face over almost everything anymore. I do not understand his logic.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:22 pm

So my library lets you request things that haven't come in yet (Like, Wreck-It Ralph hasn't come out yet, but you can get on the waiting list for it).

So I went to order Rise of the Guardians... 500+ HOLDS, AND THEY'RE ONLY PLANNING TO GET ONE COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going Insane And no, it's not that they don't list multiple. They list that they're getting 250 for Wreck-It Ralph... Crying or Very sad

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Why don't you just buy it?

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:29 am

1. I'm cheap
2. Not out yet
3. I have lots of DVDs that I watched only once and just sit for the rest of eternity, so why buy them when I can get it from the library when I want it?

Also, I found out that the number shown wasn't updated. It listed which libraries was getting what, and there were far more than 1 copy in that list.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:41 pm

I is sad. I just found out about an epic game that was not released, and instead was retooled to be a Star Fox game where the original epic main character Crystal was turned into a damsel in distress...

I would've played this. Sad

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Today is the last day of my Saturday class and she is making us take a two hour lunch break so she can grade stuff. I wish she'd just let us have an hour for lunch and then come back to take our final while she is grading. I wanted to get home before it starts storming. ><

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:23 pm

Destiny's Gate wrote:I is sad. I just found out about an epic game that was not released, and instead was retooled to be a Star Fox game where the original epic main character Crystal was turned into a damsel in distress...

I would've played this. Sad

Yep, Dinosaur Planet became Starfox Adventures. Now, I like Starfox Adventures, but I do think dinosaur planet could have stayed on it's own. Here's the reason why it never was produced:

1. It was an N64 game in the Gamecube Era. Everyone was buying gamecube games at this point, and many stores wouldn't even sell N64 games anymore.
2. Rareware had been bought by Microsoft. Rareware knew that the end of the line was fast approaching, so they had two options: retool the game for the gamecube, with the same story line (risky) or retool the game for the gamecube, and change the story line to be with Starfox (less risky).

Star Fox Adventures was the last game Rareware made, and to this day Microsoft rarely uses them for anything.

My Opinion: Although I like Starfox Adventures, I do think that Dinosaur Planet could've stood on its own to be a great game, if retooled for the Gamecube. Sadly, this did not occur.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Once again I've got a person who thinks that "Beta Reader" means "writer for hire."

This guy, though, was creepy. According to his profile he's 30-something and was requesting that I write a Tokyo Mew Mew hentai. FYI, almost all of the main females in that series are ages 10-12.

*shudder*

I chewed him out saying Betas were not writers for hire, then reported him for solicitation and asking for an NC-17 story, both of which are against the ToS on fanfiction.net.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next