Senshi 2.0

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Senshi 2.0 Empty Senshi 2.0

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Plot:
You have been chosen in the fight against an evil organization known only as M.O.E. (Monsters Of Evil). To battle this mysterious foe, you have been given the power to transform into a Magical Girl (or boy sweatdrop). While transformed, you are able to use the attacks of your Pokemon and even become that Pokemon temporarily!

But beware... You have all the same weaknesses.

Rules:
1. Your character has the moves and type advantages/disadvantages as the pokemon they represent.
2. You can be any Pokemon of one of the types listed below. Not just legendaries or starters
3. Three characters max per person (if multiple, at least one evil, please).
4. MOE "Grunts" and Scientists on either side are played by anyone unless otherwise stated. They're NPCs.
5. You must use a "Moemon" pic for the Senshi. In other words, a human cosplayed as a Pokemon. Here's a place to get them without worrying about anything questionable: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=moemon
6. MOE characters can be human or evil Senshi. It's really whatever you want for a bad guy. Wink
7. If you are inactive for more than one month without leaving an away notice, your OC shall be killed off in a possibly gruesome death.

Characters:
Senshi:
Mysterious Boss: Destiny's Gate
Psychic: The Lone Kid
Dark: The Lone Kid
Water: JupiterLightning
Grass: Destiny's Gate
Fire: JupiterLightning

Senshi 2.0 Gardevoir
Character Name: Aurora
Username: The Lone Kid
Pokemon/Type: Physic
Weapons: Physic powers and barriers
Short Bio: Aurora grew up with in saffron city with her parents that were member's of the saffron gym. She had a lifelong friend ralts who with her horn can feel the love from Aurora. She always felt happy around her friend as they danced together when she evolved into kirlia. Though one day kirlia grew deathly ill as Aurora feared for her friend's life. By using the power of the bond between them and her physic powers the two evolved and became one. Aurora uses her physic abilities and barriers to help others and defend the ones she loves.

Senshi 2.0 MeganiumMoe
Character Name: Lily
Username: Destiny's Gate
Pokemon/Type: Meganium/Grass
Weapons: Rose Whip
Short Bio: Lily worked in a green house, but while she is from Celedon City, she's never actually met Erika the gym leader, though she has cultivated plants for the gym and special food for the Pokemon there. She received a letter from a plant cultivating convention, but when she went to the meeting, she instead was turned into a Pokemon Magical Girl and told to defeat the organization M.O.E. She was the first of the group of Senshi and understands the situation, but is far from being the leader.

Senshi 2.0 062
Character Name: Polly
Username: JupiterLightning
Pokemon/Type: Poliwrath/Water/Fighting
Weapons:fists 'of steel'
Short Bio: Polly is a spunky teenager who grew up in the city of Cerulean. When she was younger, she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time along with a Pokemon trainer who was passing through town while Team Rocket was conducting one of their schemes, but Polly wasn't afraid of them. As a thanks for saving the trainer, he caught and gave her a Poliwag and the two had become inseparable since. But because Polly was infamous for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, she was transformed into a Pokemon Magical Girl in order to defeat the M.O.E organization. Polly is very hot-headed and tends to think before she acts, but she's still a good person at heart.

Senshi 2.0 037_Vulpix
Character Name: Talia
Pokemon/Type: Fire
Weapons: Breathes fire
Short Bio: Talia is a small, shy girl native to Cinnabar Island. But when it comes to fire, do not be fooled. She tends to go a little crazy about her obsession with fire (pyro-maniac, much), which makes her the prefect candidate for the Senshi of Fire. She is very passionate when it comes to her interests and beliefs.

Senshi 2.0 Zorakmoemon
Character Name: Zoa
Pokemon/Type: Dark
Weapons: Razor sharp Claws and the ability to cast illusions
Short Bio: Zoa was raised by a pack of Zorua and Zorak as they found her abandoned by her parents. Over time she learned their tricks of quick and fierce combat, and she inherited Zorak's ability to both cast illusions and transform herself into anything she feels like. Zoa prefers to pounce on her targets and confuse them. With that she is mainly a lone wolf so who's side is she on?

MOE
Senshi 2.0 151
Character Name: Matthias (known as 'M')
Pokemon/Type: Psychic
Weapons: Telepathy
Short Bio: Matthias was once a lover of all Pokemon. However, something within him changed after encounter the great and powerful Mewtwo. Or was it really Mewtwo? Ever since then, he began to change drastically and eventually discovered his gift of telepathy. A dark plan began to form into his mind, which he plans to bring into fruition. Matthias is know to all as 'M.' He refuses to reveal his true name and his true intentions. Can his soul be saved from the dark?

Senshi 2.0 Missy10[/url]
Name: Missy
Username: Noelle's December
Pokemon/Type: Ghost
Weapons: Calls upon Spirits
Short Bio: Missy grew up in Eterna City, and spent a lot of time at the haunted mansion in the woods. She wasn't the easiest to get along with but people tolerated her. No one truly knows how or why Missy just began to act evily towards people, going so far as to kill them and use their souls to fight for her...but people say it started in that mansion.

Senshi 2.0 Sandri10
Name: Sandrine
Username: Noelle's December
Pokemon/Type: Ghost/Fire
Weapons: Ghostly Fire
Short Bio: Sandrine lived in Unova all her life. She worked in the Celestial Tower from the time she was allowed to, dusting the tombstones of the Pokemon. After coming home crying, again, her work came home with her. Sandrine was possessed and darkness took over her heart...

Senshi 2.0 Cross
Character Name: Karos
Username: Destiny's Gate
Pokemon/Type: N/A, Human
Weapons: Gun, Pokemon, Telepathy, Other psychic abilities
Short Bio: Karos is one of the more talented members of MOE. He's a Pokemon thief and a cat burglar. While not particularly loyal to the organization, MOE does pay well for his talents. He doesn't care what the organization's goal is so long as he gets paid. He has the occasional run in with the magical girls, but they're easily dealt with.

Senshi 2.0 Crobat
Character Name: Laura
Pokemon/Type: Flying/Poison
Weapons: Flight, supersonic waves for confusion, mean look to prevent escape, and sludge bomb
Short Bio: Laura was a neglected child of a couple of team rocket's goons messing around. She was left alone to play with her only friend a zubat that team rocket gave her. Laura grew up with the zubat as they were pushed around and forced to do work. Laura grew naturally intelligent and wanted power after being around the idiots that were team rocket. Her searches grew both zubat and herself stronger until he evolved into crobat and she found a power that combined her partner and herself into one. Now she searches revenge on team rocket and find's the MOE's to help her with her plan.

Character Profile Sheet:
Code:
(picture)
[b]Character Name: [/b]
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Pokemon/Type: [/b]
[b]Weapons: [/b]
[b]Short Bio: [/b]

(if this gets more interest, we can do more Pokemon types. XD)

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 5 times in total

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Senshi 2.0 Empty Re: Senshi 2.0

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Senshi 2.0 MeganiumMoe
Lily sat at a large conference table, fiddling with the flower petal-like material of her skirt. To say the least, she was nervous.

She'd been in the infirmary for three days recovering from injuries. The last mission had failed spectacularly. As the only Senshi, Lily had had to fight a giant Pokemon monster by herself, something MOE had created to wreak havoc on a small town. The creature was safely contained, but at the cost of three blocks and half a dozen lives. Lily had been badly injured as a result, but she healed quickly. As a half-Pokemon, the "magic" of Pokemon center treatments could be used on her as well.

Today she'd just been released, and there were still some bandages peeking out from beneath her sleeves. She'd been told that there would now be other Senshi to help her, something she was both thrilled and horrified by the prospect. Others to share her pain, the mission she was forced on... It was terrible, the fate they now shared.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Senshi 2.0 Zorakmoemon

Zoa slowly entered the city in search of the senshi. She had witnessed the giant monstrosity that attacked the small village, and earlier her pack. Her pack took heavy losses as she was barely able to escape alive. During the attack on the town Zoa could only look in terror as flashbacks of the monster attacking made her quiver. During the battle Zoa remembered sensing a powerful green entity fighting the beast and she tracked her pleasant scent to this town.

"Hmm she's close her flowerly smell is strong. I'll find her and help her to avenge my pack as they had to run away after that beast attacked."

Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Senshi 2.0 06211

Polly kicked the door leading into the conference room open with one leg before sprinting inside. She looked around, jumping with excitement. "Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em!" She paused when she spotted the grass senshi. Odd. She didn't seem like a bad guy.

Polly sighed before pouting.

Senshi 2.0 037_vu13

A shorter girl walked in right behind Polly and gazed around timidly. She let out a sigh of relief, thankful that the water senshi had been lying about there being enemies in this room. She walked and stood next to Polly, giving her a pat on the back.

"It's okay. You'll get to kick some bad guy tail soon... Maybe."

Senshi 2.0 15111

Meanwhile at MOE headquarters, M waiting patiently for his allies to grave him with their appearances. There was so much to do and so little time.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Senshi 2.0 Gardevoir

Aurora was in the corner of the room swaying back and forth just like kirlia used to when they would dance. Aurora had just joined the senshi as they helped her defend her village from the giant monstrosity earlier. She was grateful for what they did and she knew by joining them she could do good and help protect others. With her soft voice she stated "Lily you still look tired do you need anything?"

Senshi 2.0 Crobat

Laura was just hovering in the air as she hated standing around. She glanced over at M and mumbled "Yah I see you M, just like you to give us the silent treatment like always. Whats the status on the giant we sent to attack that village?"

Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:51 am

Senshi 2.0 MeganiumMoe
"Ah! No, I"m fine."

It was strange, having other senshi around. The fact that this organization would take more people in and experiment on them was shocking. Though, she'd been fooled into coming here for a flower growers conference and then turned into a senshi. She couldn't help but wonder dully how they'd been tricked. She didn't ask, however. There were definitely listening devices in the room.

"So, um... What are your names?" She'd already met Aurora earlier, but these two were new.

Senshi 2.0 Cross
Karos ambled into the room, fingering the gun at his side. He wasn't trigger happy exactly, but he certainly liked the feeling of the metal in his hand.

"So what's the plan?" he asked, sitting in a chair and lounging back comfortably.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:06 am

Senshi 2.0 Missy11
Missy strolled through the hallway--literally--on her way to meet someone named "M." What could this mystery person possibly want with her? Perhaps M had heard of what she'd done in Eterna City all those years ago. Missy rolled her hands back and forth, making the lights explode overhead. Behind her, someone growled.

Senshi 2.0 Sandri11
"Was that exactly NECESSARY?" Sandrine growled, brushing shards of plastic off her shoulder. The woman in front of her, also a senshi, laughed darkly.
"So," the woman in violet purred, "You're here to meet 'M' also?"
"I am," Sandrine said, folding her arms over her chest, the fire in her hands glowing brighter.
"Wonderful..." the woman disappeared through the wall then appeared next to her, extending a gloved hand. "Call me Missy. You are...?"
"Sandrine," she said shaking Missy's hand.

Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Quote : LOOK A SUPER MODEL! LOOK A HOVER BOARD! LOOK THE APOCALYPSE!

http://kawaii-cupcake-queen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Senshi 2.0 0621110

"I am Polly!" the water senshi exclaimed. "I have the roughest, toughest fighter around!"

Senshi 2.0 037_vu14

"And I'm Talia," the fire senshi responded in a shy manner. "Um, you look like you've been injured. Maybe Polly and I should go, so you can rest...?"

Senshi 2.0 1511110

"It's been defeated," M responded. He stared blankly at the wall, deep in thought.

He let out a small sigh before saying, "Those who oppose us seem to have formed some sort of group. They want to fight us off."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Senshi 2.0 Missy12
"Is this the right room...?" Missy asked, poking her head through the wall. A wall that a senshi was staring at. There was another senshi in the room with him.
"Oh!" Missy turned her head, to look back at Sandrine. "I've found it it!" She stepped through the wall and chair, floating in a sitting position.

Senshi 2.0 Sandri12
"Well, isn't that nice?" Sandrine sarcastically commented, her heels clacking as she came through the wall. She pulled up a chair, burn marks were her hands touched the chair.
"You're M?" She questioned, looking the senshi in the lab coat up and down.

Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 am

Senshi 2.0 Zorakmoemon

Zoa followed the scent until she came across the house that everyone was in. She walked in speaking "Hello sorry to interrupt, but I would like to join your group as the monster you stopped attacked my pack. My name is Zoa and I'll be here to protect you all for what you did for my pack."

Senshi 2.0 Crobat

Laura responded "Meh figures those pesky senshi with that flora would be the cause of this... Still that monster did manage to rampage quite a bit hehe."

Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:09 am

Senshi 2.0 MeganiumMoe
Lily stared at the newest visitor. Another Senshi? And this one seemed to be from long before herself. Just how long had they been experimenting with Pokemon genetics on people?

"T-the more the merrier," she said, a little frazzled. "It's nice to meet you, Zoa."

Senshi 2.0 Cross
Karos raised an eyebrow. He'd been at that bungle of a mission. There'd only been one person, but she'd been enough to stop their monstrous Pokemon. She'd been badly injured as a result, but if a group of them were formed, then they wouldn't stand a chance.

"That's a problem," he said thoughtfully. "Maybe we can overwhelm them. Send a bunch of our monsters after them. Or split them up. Divide and conquer." He glanced at their Senshi. He'd been able to break in and steal their research, which had created these two. "They should be able to take care of them, don't you think?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Senshi 2.0 15111111

M acknowledged the new arrivals with a nod before shifting his focus back onto Karos. "I think it would be best to observe them for a little while longer to figure out what their weaknesses are, don't you think? Also, it would be wise for you all to practice your combat skills as well," he added, referring to the others in the room as well.

"Gather the knowledge you need and report back to me in the next few weeks." M stood and left the room, signaling that they were all dismissed.

Senshi 2.0 06211110

"So, did you fight a big monster or something? Did you win? How bad did you hurt it?" Polly asked the grass senshi enthusiastically.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Senshi 2.0 MeganiumMoe
"Er... well... It was a genetically modified Pokemon... kind of like we're modified humans, but not at the same time..." She thought for a moment. Pokemon on steroids didn't begin to describe the monster she faced. "It's a lot bigger than a normal Pokemon. Like... A Pidgeot the size of a house. And a lot meaner and destructive."

She hesitated before continuing. While the older Senshi present wouldn't mind, she didn't want to frighten the Vulpix girl. Then she realized that no matter what, the child would be thrown into danger anyway. Best she knew what they were dealing with. "That Pidgeot really hurt me. I had more than a few broken bones, but it seems we heal faster than normal humans, so I'm fine now."

Senshi 2.0 Cross
"Hmph."

Information was not what Karos dealt in. He was a thief. If it existed, he could steal it. Simply gathering idle gossip was not his forte. "Permission to take another monster?" he asked the boss. "If we're to ascertain their abilities, we need to see them fight. Better to risk a monster than our Senshi here." He gestured to the ghostly girls.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Senshi 2.0 Missy13
"Should be...easy," Missy grinned, "Being a ghost has quite the advantage, eh, Sandy?"

Senshi 2.0 Sandri14
Fire scorched the chair as Sandrine gripped it.
"My name is Sandrine, not 'Sandy.' But, if it's observation M wants, it's what he'll get." Not wanting to deal with Missy any longer, plus she thought she could work better alone, Sandrine left the room.

Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Senshi 2.0 Gardevoir

Aurora smiles with all these new senshi including herself. "It's nice to meet you everyone! Lily what is going on now?"

Senshi 2.0 Crobat

Laura chuckled "Haha well I can help with either another monster or fine info as long as its night it doesn't matter to me!"

Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Senshi 2.0 06211111

"Pfft. We can take on a bird! Right, Talia?" Polly turned to her fire comrade who looked down fearfully. Polly frowned and rolled her eyes.

Senshi 2.0 037_vu15

"That sounds dangerous... The Pidgeot wasn't hurt badly, was he?" Talia questioned. She always hated when something got hurt, especially a Pokemon.

Senshi 2.0 15111112

M gave a nod to Karos. "Take one of the weaker ones, though. I wouldn't want our stronger ones wasting their energy at the moment."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:52 am

Senshi 2.0 MeganiumMoe
"Pidgeot was just fine after a stay at the Pokemon Center," Lily promised the little fire Senshi.

"As for what we do now," she said, addressing Aurora, "we wait. Unless something happens, we're not to use our powers. We can come and go as we please, so long as we respond when there's trouble."

Senshi 2.0 Cross
Karos nodded and left. As he walked to the labs where the genetic monstrosities sat, he went over a mental list of what they had. If he remembered correctly, there was a Growlithe they'd modified. That would certainly take out the grass Senshi easily enough...

He stopped at the door for the labs, and it opened when the scanner recognized his fingerprints. "Hand me the Growlithe," he said, which the lab member quickly did. None of them particularly cared for the thief. In fact, most were terrified of him, which was fine with Karos.

Now where to release it... Pocketing the pokeball, he pulled out his touch computer and poked at the maps of the world. Kanto looked like a good place... Yes, in Celedon City, where it would cause the most damage. He pulled out one of his own Pokeballs and had his Fearow use fly.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Senshi 2.0 Zorakmoemon

Zoa paused for a moment in thought. "Hmm where and how did this giant Pokemon come to fruition though... I've never seen anything like it could there be others? For now I agree we just wait for I'm sure there's more were that one came from."

Senshi 2.0 Gardevoir

Aurora nodded in agreement. "I agree as well!" As she started to hum to herself again dancing in slowly back and forth she thought to herself. "Hmm... everyone's been pretty chipper about all of us, but I felt an uneasiness in Lily. I hope everything is alright with her"

Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December on Sun May 13, 2012 10:33 am

Senshi 2.0 Missy14
"Ugh, this is so dreadfully boring..." Missy groaned, "They aren't doing anything!"
Senshi 2.0 Sandri17
"Patience, they will eventually..." Sandrine watched the other senshi silently after that, as did Missy, while she didn't like it.

Last edited by Noelle's December on Sun May 13, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun May 13, 2012 10:44 am

Senshi 2.0 Cross
Karos's Fearow alighted just in front of the Pokecenter of Celedon City. After checking to make sure the monstrosity's pokeball was in tact, he started walking, blending into the crowd. He didn't want to be spotted when he released this beast on the city.

Outside the gym, he slipped his hand into his pocket, retrieved the pokeball, and nonchalantly tossed it behind him. He kept walking, not stopping to check if the pokeball released the beastly Growlithe, and when he heard the howl of the creature, turned. He'd been a thief long enough to know the best way to blend with a crowd was not to act calm when disaster struck. He mimicked the rest of the crowd, letting out a cry and then running. He didn't have to go far. In the panicked crowd, he could easily slip away to watch the end result of this experiment.

Senshi 2.0 MeganiumMoe
A screen blinked on that had been hanging on the wall. A symbol appeared on it, the kanji for "Hope." From the speaker issued a man's voice: "Celedon City. A Growlithe was released outside the gym." Then the screen went dark.

Lily stood. "Let's go," she said, though the prospect of facing the fire Pokemon terrified her. "When we get there, we'll neutralize the threat. Our attacks should undo whatever it is they did to the Growlithe. That's what happened last time, at least." She swallowed thickly. "Aurora, you should be able to teleport us there, since you are a psychic-type."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 am

Senshi 2.0 Zorakmoemon

"Finally some action! Let's go!" As Zoa sharpens her claws she starts thinking of possible illusions to trick the gigantic pokemon.

Senshi 2.0 Gardevoir

"Yep I can do that lily and shield everyone from attacks with reflect and light screen. When we're all ready stand close to me and I'll teleport us all to a nearby location. Zoa perhaps you could decoy it out with some illusions while Polly douses it with water."

Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Senshi 2.0 06211112

Polly noticed that Lily seemed uneasy. "Don't worry, grass type. This water type here has got you covered!" she exclaimed happily, excited that she had a type advantage in her very first battle.

Senshi 2.0 037_vu16

"Um, should I come, too? I mean, I'm sure Polly has everything under control...." Talia said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Senshi 2.0 MeganiumMoe
"Talia and I can get civilian bystanders out of there. I can try putting it to sleep, if necessary." She looked at them all, one by one. "Everyone ready?" Lily then had a thought. "Erm, let's all hold hands. It might be a little easier if we're all linked when Aurora uses teleport."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Senshi 2.0 Gardevoir

"Alright is everyone ready?"

As everyone nodded in agreement Aurora closed her eyes and started to concentrate as teleporting more then one pokemon requires extra effort. A pink glow started to appear around their feat and in a shimmer of light they were gone teleported to a nearby alley a few streets away from the giant monster.

"Phew its been a while since I've done that but I can feel the giant pokemon nearby..."

Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 am

Senshi 2.0 Sandri18
"Oh, well, now..." Sandrine stood up and grabbed Missy up with her. "Let's go."
Missy was going to go with her, whether she wanted to or not. For once, the violet-garbed ghost was silent on the matter.

Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next