Worlds Crashing Down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: Worlds Crashing Down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:25 pm

[quote="Destiny's Gate"]

Sora avoided another blow from Saix and stood protectively in front of the spirit. "We'll make a deal," he said.

She squeezed her eyes shut. "Please... Don't do this... You got what you wanted, didn't you?" She didn't think she could hang on much longer. So tired...

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Xemnas leaned down, his lips pulling into a demented smirk, "But you see, as long as you live. My Kingdom Hearts can never be complete."

Saix threw his body at the shield, roaring, he continued this until his body just couldn't and he slumped weakly, his usual appearance returning, he sneered at them, "And you call us heartless." He narrowed his eyes, "What kind of deal? How can I trust you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 pm

[quote="Destiny's Gate"]

Sora took a deep breath and made the Keyblade disappear. "If you bring Kairi here, we'll make an exchange. We won't hurt Demyx if you bring back Kairi."

"You don't need to kill me to make Kingdom Hearts. You've proven that before." She tried to pry her eyes open, but failed. "I've never destroyed your Kingdom Hearts, either. Killing me will get you nothing."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Xemnas laughed at her feeble explanation, "If I kill you, that keyblader will be distraught with sorrow and his heart will be easy prey to the darkness."

Saix barked out a laugh, "Why wouldn't you just kill him while I retrieve your precious girl then ambush me while I get back? I think not, I am not stupid." He snarled a little, "The Superior is with her, he decides her fate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Eliwood gave Micaiah the signal, and the barrior disappeared. He laid Demyx on the ground, Micaiah went over to the younger male, just in case. He approached Saix, his sword put away,

"I will make a Blood Pact with you," He said honestly, "You give us information to Kairi's whereabouts, and I, Sora, and Micaiah won't lay another hand on Demyx. If any of us break the pact, the pack breaker dies. I'll even have Micaiah heal his wounds. How does that sound?" He said pulling out a small, knife cutting into his hand,

"Do you know how to conjure a blood pact?"

Micaiah nodded,

"I will do that."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Sora was about ready to get on all fours and beg, but Eliwood's suggestion was far better, so he went with that. "How do you do a blood pact?" he asked. They had to hurry, or else Kairi might already be dead.

"Sora won't fall that easily," Kairi whispered. "He's the strongest person I know."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Saix eyed the man for a bit, the hair sticking up on the back of his neck, "I will not give information on her whereabouts, that would put our Superior in danger, I will bring her back instead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Eliwood slowly turned his head towards Sora,

"I can agree to that.There is no need for you to be involved, it shall be between Saix and I. I will hold the burden, if any of us break this promise. I am the marquis' son afterall. It is my duty," He handed Saix the knife, "The flesh must be broken. Blood isn't required. But, most people bleed, so hence the title. Micaiah will then inchant this. Once inchanted, a black mark, looking like this:

Spoiler:

"That pact cannot be broken for as long as the both of us live. That means, this pact will last forever. Not bad of a deal, right?" He said softly, "Micaiah, your going to need to help."

Micaiah nodded, standing up, approaching the two until she was right by them, paciently waited for Saix to do his part of the pact.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Saix snarled at them all, he eyed Demyx, muttering outloud, "Goddammit Demyx." He cut his hand, instead of blood, black wisps of darkness seeped out, he snorted a little to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm

"Eh? W-wait a minute! I have to beat them both some time! If I kick Demyx's ass, you'll--"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Saix looked sadly towards the musician, "I'd rather fade if he's gone anyhow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Eliwood knew Sora was the type that felt no one should lose their life,

"Extreme meaures call for extreme actions," He said, he took Saix's hand, as if he were going to handshake it, "Micaiah, please do it now."

Micaiah nodded,

"Right," She said, placing her hands on top of theirs. A light glowed, then after a few moments. The mixture of blood and darkness swirled together and then pierced the both of their arms, marking it with the black symbol,

"It has been done." She said, then went down to Demyx. She tend tended to the younger's wound, using her powers as a spirit. She made every last flesh wound, bruise, and scrape disappear from his body.

Eliwood turned towards Sora, he was wearing a smile. It was odd,

"Do what you need to. I have always been targeted, and threatened to be put into an early grave."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Sora took a deep breath. Great. That meant he couldn't take down Demyx. Now he definitely needed Kairi back. Of the two, she was the only one who could hit Demyx without Eliwood being put in danger. They might just have to go back for Riku, too, despite his injury.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Saix disappeared in a dark corridor and reappeared next to Xemnas, "Sir, I require the girl in a trade for Number IX."

Xemnas turned, staring at his second in command, "Hn, I have got what I required, you may remove her." He saw the marking on Saix's arm, "Was it worth it VII? To feign emotions?"

Saix turned, "Sometimes Sir, I believe it is." He picked Kairi up and portalled back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:10 pm

"Kairi!" Sora ran up to Saix and took the girl from him. "Kairi! Are you okay?"

Suddenly, Kairi regained feeling in her arms. She felt heavy, tired. "Sora...? What's?" She looked at an unharmed Demyx, the mark on Eliwood's arm, and the matching mark on Saix's. "What's happening?"

"Don't worry. You're safe." Sora carried her back to where Eliwood stood. "Take Demyx. Just get out of here."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Eliwood gave a comforting smile,

"Nothing happened. Nothing at all," He lifted the younger boy, placing him in Saix's arms, "You say you have no hearts, but you care for others. That tells me something. Always protect what's precious to you." He said softly, even if it was to the enemy.

Micaiah looked over to Kairi,

"Let me heal you're wounds."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Kairi nodded weakly and appreciated the pain dissapating. She felt so tired... She slipped into sleep right in Sora's arms.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Saix growled contently when he had the familiar weight in his arms, "I always do," he responded to Eliwood as he portalled away. He shifted Demyx lightly in his arms, he was close to the Superior's location but a bit distanced, "Dem? Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Demyx opened his eyes at the sound of his name. He blinked, focusing to the best of his ability and failing. The blond blinked once more and as he reopened them he found that an of intense golden gaze was on him. He stared back dumbly, cheeks flushing a soft red. "Saix?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Sora looked helplessly down at Kairi. "Will she be okay?" he asked. He felt sick with worry.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Saix nuzzled into Demyx's hair and inhaled the scent, "Yeah, it's me. Is there any pain? Did they fully heal you?" His eyes glinted with remorse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Micaiah finished healing the wounds, looking at Sora,

"Yes, she'll be fine. Now then, why are you here? I know there must be a reason." She said, looking at the group.

Eliwood nodded,

"Sora said he's looking for something sacred here. He says it's important to stop the enemy we just encountered," Eliwood pulled down his sleve, hiding the black mark, "Sora can explain it better."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:55 pm

"We're looking for the Keyhole so we can keep more Heartless from coming," Sora explained. "My blade, the Keyblade, can seal this world away from those creaps."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Demyx leaned into the touch wrapping his arms around the other, holding him even closer. He smiled softly at Saix and whispered a slow, "No, I'm fine." The blond pulled away enough to look into Saix's golden eyes before closing the gap between them with a quick peck on the blunette's lips. Demyx pulled away hesitantly, smile spreading across his face as an airy laugh fell from is lips. It was dry, humorless, not like his normal laugh and he was hoping Saix wouldn't pick up on it. "Besides, you know I'm no good on the battlefield. Recon is more my thing."

The Nocturne, still smiling realized that his legs weren't supporting him. Instead the Berserker's arms were, enveloping him with a familiar warmth. As comfortable as he was the younger of the two felt embarassed blushing even further while asking to be restored to a vertical position. Demyx gave a quick "Thanks..." to his fellow Organization member before continuing, "...for everything. You really didn't have to save me but you did anyway." He looked up at the sky, the sun was only just beginning to sink. He couldn't help but think how pretty the sight before him was as the sun was surrounded by patches of sky that were a pinkish-orange with hints of purple, mixing quite beautifully with the rest of the heavens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:59 am

Micaiah closed her eyes,

"Hmmmm. I haven't been down there in a while. There's so many protective spells and hexes, not to mention undead warriors and other guardians protecting that space down there," She looked up, "I'm not even sure I can fully remember the path correctly...but...I can try to lead you."

Eliwood smiled,

"That would be a big help," He had other thoughts in his mind though. He knew his mother and father would be royally pissed that he had made a Blood Pact. But, there was no other options and he felt the need to. He couldn't keep it a secret from them, but nor could he tell them to their faces. He was stuck. There was no way out of a Blood Pact unless you kill yourself in the end anyhow, "Let's go."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next