Worlds Crashing Down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 7 Empty Re: Worlds Crashing Down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:12 am

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 7 HeartlessBop
Nodding, Sora scooped Kairi up off the ground and followed them. "What do you mean, undead warriors?" he asked, looking around, half-expecting a zombie to leap out at them. He knew he shouldn't have watched that horror movie with Riku before he left. "You don't mean zombies that want to eat our flesh?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 7 Saix
Saix looked a bit confused at Demyx's actions and comment, "Why wouldn't I save you?" His held tilted to the side in confusion and his golden eyes glinted lightly.
He sighed, "We have to get back to the Superior, I think his goal in accomplished."

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 7 Xemnas
Xemnas turned the keyblade over and over in his hands, a wide smirk on his face, "If you can seal a keyhole with this, then maybe I can seal it with pure darkness." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 7 Micaiah3

Micaiah shook her head, slightly chuckling at Sora's childish notion,

"No. Undead warriors are people who guard this place, long after their death in a commitment. I, would be an undead warrior, if I wasn't the Light Spirit. Undead warriors are people's spirits that chose to guard this sacred place. It's a real privilage to do so," She opened up a secret passage with her light powers, and once everyone was in, locked it up, she began to walk through the halls, which were liined with Undead warriors, "Be careful. Some Undead warriors are restless, and will betray me and the temple, so we might have to fight them."

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 7 EliwoodsDad

Eliwood nodded, slashing one that had rebelled right behind him,

"Don't worry about a thing Sora, I got you and you're friend covered," He said with a conviendent smile, he was afterall, the strongest person in Pherae, "Just protect her."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm

"Right..." Sora stayed close to Eliwood and the light spirit, just in case. He wasn't about to risk being attacked by a zombie, even if she swore it wasn't they weren't the same.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Micaiah continued down several different paths and secret hallways. Not only was the place intricate, it was heavily guarded. Luckily, only a few rebelled, which saved a lot of time and energy. Then, they finally came into what appeared to be a dead end. She placed her hands on the wall, and it opened up,

"Okay, it's in here," She said, entering. A powerful god-like warrior stood there, speaking the language of the ancients. She translated it, "You must prove the power of you're heart and strength. You have to fight him before he allows you to see the location of what you're looking for."

Eliwood looked at Sora,

"I'll watch over her. You meanwhile, have to prove yourself to this warrior. I proved myself the last time I was here, and I cannot help you. It's something you have to do solo."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Sora gently set Kairi down on the stone floor and pulled his jacket off to rest her head on. "Right." He turned to the guardian and drew his Keyblade.

The colossal warrior attacked. Sora did as well. It took one attack. Sora ducked under the warrior's blade, then slashed the being in the side. He turned toward the warrior. "Did that work?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 am

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 7 Avatardemyx
Because I'm not worth it... The younger thought to himself, feeling that the answer was an obvious one. Demyx turned to his companion once again, snapping out of his previous 'funk'. "You're right. Making him wait will probably make him mad..." The musician said, brushing past the bluenette as he opened a portal and wlaked through to the other side, leaving him there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:29 am

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 7 Saix
Saix blinked, had Demyx just left him? He stared at the closing portal and swallowed hard, "I saved you and you leave me, just like Lea?" He created his own portal and appeared before Xemnas, trying not to notice Demyx, "Reporting in Sir, did you accomplish your goal?"

Xemnas turned to them, keyblade still in hand, "Yes. What better way to fight light than with darkness?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:40 am

The blond looked at he Keyblade of Darkness, impassively. He was too busy trying not to break out in tears. Why did he feel like this? Why was he feeling to begin with?! He shouldnt be able to cry! He shouldn't be able to feel! Did the Superior lie to him and the others? Or was his own element playing tricks on him? Giving him a familiar release from his Somebodys existence subconciously...

The latter made just as much sense to him as his other thoughts...little to none.

Demyx looked at Xemnas and asked if he could be dismissed softly, not meeting either his or Saix's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:48 am

Xemnas nodded to Demyx, not failing to notice a pair of golden eyes following Demyx out. "Demyx is acting strange..." He decided to investigate that further at a later notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:42 am

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 7 Kairi-kingdom-hearts-144312
Kairi's eyes opened slowly. She felt dizzy, like someone who hadn't gotten nearly enough sleep. Where was she now? She turned her head and looked at Sora, who seemed to be fighting something. What was it? "What's happening?" she asked the light spirit, her voice hoarse.

Sora saw Kairi was awake. He wasn't sure if he could abandon this test now and go to Kairi, so he stayed where he was, prepared for the guardian to strike again.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 7 Riku12

"Kairi, where'd you run off to?" Riku muttered to himself as he searched high and low for the auburn haired girl.

Once his leg had somewhat healed, he left the island as soon as possible in search for Kairi. He knew that Sora was probably going to kill him if something had happened to her. He winced slightly as he made a step forward. His leg was still bothering him quite a bit, but he had no choice but to keeping searching in this world he had never been to before. He summoned Way to Dawn, clutching it tightly with his hand as he kept walking. Who knew what would pop up at any moment?

Last edited by JupiterLightning on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Micaiah then began to translate his language of the ancients once more,

"He says you have proven you're strength, but you still have to prove your heart."

Eliwood gazed over to Sora,

"Give a declaration or a proclaimation from your heart. Something you truly feel deep within. That's what he's looking for," Eliwood turned to Kairi, answering for Micaiah, "nothing is wrong. No one is in any danger. Just be at ease and rest."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Oh. Well, Sora felt stupid now. He turned back to the warrior and said, "I want to protect everyone, especially my friends. I promised to protect as many people as I could." He held up his Keyblade. "I swear that I will defeat anyone or anything that threatens the World and and the people in it! Even in the deepest darkness there's a light that never goes out. I'll protect that light no matter what."

Kairi nodded and watched Sora as he told the guardian his promise to protect everyone. She smiled. That was so like Sora, and that was what made him strong.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Micaiah listened to the guardians words, that was still in the language of the ancients. After he spoke, a bright light shone into the room and he was gone, revealing what Sora had been looking for,

"He said, 'You have not only opened your heart, but also your mind. Many can't or unable to hold the ability to operate such important vaules at the same time. I can feel your desires are unselfish and for the better of the world. I grant you my unrelaying permission to access the deepest treasure in this world.'" She repeated with a gentle smile.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Sora touched his heart and smiled. "Thank you," he said, hoping the guardian could hear him. He stepped forward and pointed his Keyblade at the glittering Keyhole to the world. But he was too late.

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making this more epic)

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Suddenly there was an odd sound, a horrible clicking as the area rumbled. A familiar chuckle rose across the area as a dark keyblade, seemingly levitating by itself, appeared before them.

"Denizens of light, oh how easily used you are. How easily persuaded, how easily driven. I pity your weak hearts, they trust much too quick, and they do not embrace the power. The power of the in-between."

A dark keyhole appeared in front of them, forming a vacuum and sucking everything into the darkness of another world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Kairi let out a scream and grabbed Sora and Eliwood and the light spirit and huddled them all together as the world came crashing down around them. "What's happening?" she cried. She didn't know what a world torn apart by darkness was like.

"But how?" Sora cried over the din. "There weren't any Heartless around!"

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Riku cursed to himself as the darkness began engulfing everything. He needed to find Sora and Kairi fast. He clutched Way to Dawn and sprinted forward.

((Yeeeaaaah that post sucked, but I'll get into this soon.))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:02 pm

((Whoot! To the Demmy Drama. Has like nothing to do with anything else on this page lol))

Demyx left, not looking back at the bluenette until he was sure his tears wouldn't be detected by those ever vigilent golden eyes. When he was done looking at the other he left, portalling to wherever his non existent heart would lead him. Upon opening his eyes he found himself on a sandy shore, waves lapping at his boots in a welcoming fashion, begging him to enter. It was as if his element could feel his 'pain' and sought to comfort him in his time of need.

After taking off his coat, boots, and other unnecessary clothing for swimming, the Nocturne walked into the on coming waves
slowly. He shivered at the initial coldness but kept moving as he got used to the waters temperature. The musician swam forward now, earnestly submerging himself and his emotions as he went further down into his elements depths. There was a brief thought of him needing oxygen soon but he went further still. Pushing through the current only to stop and let it take him where it so wished. He smiled at the currents sudden shift, instead of pulling him further down as it would normally, it brought him back to the surface.

Demyx coughed before taking a deep breath and letting loose a laugh, his usual sunny laugh. He could only imagine what he looked like right now, in the water in the floating position, with his hair askew, having long since fallen to the waters whim, with a dopey grin on his face. He must look ridiculous. He laughed again as he lay there caught between the waters surface and it. The blond looked at the blue clouds and couldn't help but bw remimnded of a certain berserker and just how bad he'd treated him earlier.

With that thought as his motivation the musician portaled back to the shore, picked up his things and portaled back to the castle. He regretted that though as the difference in temperaure from the castle and Destiny Islands was a bit drastic. Demyx sneezed, but proceeded to make his way into the castle in search of his companion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:04 am

Sora cursed and dug his Keyblade into the ground, but even the stone was starting to break away. "We have to stay together!" he shouted over the roar of the inn. The land at last broke away from underneath. He grabbed Kairi and Eliwood. "Hold on tight!" They were being sucked into the darkness. He only hoped they would end up in Traverse Town instead of the realm of darkness.

(Cue Riku rescue?)

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 pm

After hours of searching, Riku had finally spotted both Sora and Kairi in the distance. "Hey! Hold on!" he shouted to them. He extended his hand and summoned a portal nearby the group.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Sora saw Riku, and then the portal Riku had opened. He made a beeline for it, still holding on to Kairi and Eliwood before barrelling through it with the two in tow. "Riku! Hurry up!" he called from within the portal.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Riku grunted slightly. The wind was beginning to get strong. He ran as fast as his legs could possibly carry him toward the portal. Once he was closer, he dove toward it.

"We're going to Traverse Town," he exclaimed as the portal began closing.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:13 pm

While she had had no idea what was happening in the world falling into darkness, Kairi was more than comfortable in the dark portal. She'd certainly been dragged through them often enough. "Riku, when did you get here?" she asked, following close behind as the boy led the way.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum