When Kingdom Hearts and Zelda meet (Storyboard I think)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When Kingdom Hearts and Zelda meet (Storyboard I think)

Post by dragon922 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:07 am

As usual Sora, Donald, and Goofy are traveling from world to world and land in a new place. It is night time when they land and as they exit the gummy ship strange monsters start to attack them.

Sora: Hey, these things don't look like heartless!

Donald: *quack* Yeah and they just keep coming *dying quack*

Goofy: Gwarsh, that one is huge!

The awkward trio flee from the field they have landed in and travel deep into a forest, Sora leading the way and following the music he hears in his head for no apparent reason. Somehow they end up in the Forest Temple and manage to lock themselves in a room. They sit down to think about what to do.

[Hooray for the randomness, anyone can add as anyone, as long as the characters stay mostly kingdom hearts and zelda. Remember: Sora has three hearts, other randomness is allowed, Sora and Link both can be revived as many times as we see fit. Have fun and lets be silly!]
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Quote : Fly free and know that you're thoughts are the only weight you bear.

Back to top Go down

Re: When Kingdom Hearts and Zelda meet (Storyboard I think)

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Link, meanwhile, was wandering through the dungeon, plotting the demise of his fairy, Navi, who was getting seriously on his nerves with her constant, "Hey! Listen!" and other useless sayings. It wasn't like he listened to her, anyway.

After what felt like days, he reached the locked room in which Sora, Donald, and Goofy were trapped. He dug through his pockets for the small key and opened the door. He didn't quite expect what he found.

"What are you three doing in here?" he asked, a little stunned by the human and the two... monsters? No, they were too odd to be monsters. They weren't unlike the Zora or Goron, the only difference being that they were a duck and a dog instead of fish or rocks.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:00 am

Sora: Look guys, its Peter Pan and Tinker Bell!

Donald and Goofy turn and look at Link and Navi.

Donald: *quack* It can't be them, Sora. They have no way to leave Neverland. *quack*
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:02 am

"Peter Pan...?" Link repeated, looking up at Navi.

The know-it-all fairy replied, "Peter Pan, a boy who lives in Neverland with the Lost Boys and wreaks havoc on the pirate Captain Hook. His fairy, Tinkerbell, only speaks in ringing sounds and has fairy dust that allows people to fly with happy thoughts." She paused, then said, "How in Hyrule did I know that?"

Link sighed. "I wish you only spoke in rings." He then turned to the odd boy and his friends. "Who the heck are you? And why are you here in this dungeon full of monsters?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Sora: So you mean that there are evil things besides heartless?

Donald: *quack* They aren't so bad, look at those cute ghost-like things! *quack*

The four poes fly up with a shrine to Sora's shadow heartless (conveniently from Neverland) standing over Donald and Goofy bowing in submission. They then proceed to bow in submission themselves.
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Link and Navi looked from the statue of Sora's shadow to Sora and friends. This happened a couple of times until Link drew his sword. "No offense, but that's really suspicious," he said, nodding to the huge statue. "I guess we'll just have to fight now."

Link rushed up to Sora and swung his sword hard in a verticle slice.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:23 am

Sora caught Link's slice on his keyblade while Navi shouts in her usual annoying voice "Kill the others first, then they cannot heal their leader."

Sora, being foolish and preoccupied misses what Navi says and is relieved when Link pulls back from his assault. He is about to try to reason with Link, when Link quickly dispatches Donald and Goofy with bombchus, arraows, and a few slashes for good measure.

Sora: Well, I can see that you aren't like Peter Pan at all, I guess I am going to have to beat you!
*Happy battle music begins to play.*
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Sora's statement came too late. Link's sword had already passed straight through his stomach, giving him a painful, non-E-rated death.

When Sora's corpse fell, three heart containers appeared. Link looked at these in disbelief. "Do I really get more for his companions?"

"Of course not," Navi said. "The idiot in the big shoes was the boss. Somehow he has three hearts."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Sora finds himself in the life stream, and determined not to end up meeting that odd evil man in green with his crazy fairy he chooses to load game rather than continue. Sora, Donald, and Goofy all wake up back in Hyrule field, but they are very sore from actually dying for once. Time has passed, and it is day time now so the stalchilds have ceased to appear.

Goofy: Gawrsh, that man was fairly violent, and look, this world has changed!

Donald: *quack* It's only daytime you ninny! *quack*

Sora: Maybe we should try looking for the King, Riku, and Kairi somewhere else guys, I don't want to meet that guy again. Maybe because he was dressed in green he only lives in the forest, so I guess that oddly smoking mountain would be safe enough.

The trio wander off into the mountain and end up lost in the labyrinthine halls of the fire temple, all the while complaining about the opressive and normally unsurvivable heat.
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Link thought much the same about Sora, Donald and Goofy. He figured that was a monster exclusive to the forest dungeon like many of the others, and so he quickly beat that dungeon and moved on to the next on his list, the dungeon in the volcano.

It was hot climbing the mountains, and he was more than happy when he found relief in a cool room. He decided to sit for a moment and catch his breath, and once again plot the demise of his obnoxious fairy, when he heard noises in the next room, coming closer. He drew his sword and hoped that whatever was coming, it was friendly.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Sora, Donald, and Goofy wander into the room where Link and Navi were resting. They see the drawn sword and draw their weapons in response. Rather than try to reason with this death machine, Sora summons Mushu and does his best to battle Link while Donald and Goofy back him up.
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:08 am

Now, Mushu wasn't something Link expected. He raised his sheild and blocked the fireballs, but it wasn't enough. He felt something smack him in the back and he was knocked forward, dropping his sheild as a result. He rolled to get back on his feet, but that wasn't enough. Donald raised his wand and cast Thunder, which hit Link directly.

Damn it, my hearts... Link thought, swinging at Donald and killing the weakling duck easily. He then charged at Goofy.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:50 am

Goofy managed to deflect Link's attack with his shield and Link fell backward onto Sora's keyblade. Link was impaled, much as he had impaled Sora before.
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Sora yanked his Keyblade out of Link's corpse. "Whelp. That's that," he said, brushing off his hands as he walked away.

Or so he thought. Moments later, a pink fairy appeared and swirled around Link, returning all his hearts to him. "Think again, clown-shoe," he said, swinging his sword at Sora, catching the boy offguard.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:19 am

Sora took a massive shoulder wound rather than a fatal one because his awkward tripped him up and saved his life. Donald quickly cast cure on him, but unfortunately it was too late for the trio because link had cast din's fire and the three of them were incinerated and sent back to the lifestream.

The three were revived in Hyrule field once more as the sun was setting.

Sora: Lets head for the river this time!

Sora, Donald and Goofy head for the river and the sun sets.
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Link was sitting on the shore of Lake Hylia, refilled now that the dungeon had been beaten, fishing. He was taking a quick break, considering what to do next on his adventure. He'd probably have to go back in time again, but that wasn't such a big deal. What worried him was that the trio of crazies might be in the past, and he wouldn't quite the arsenal as he did now.

"So what do I do?" he muttered to himself, but the question didn't last long. Something started tugging on the lines. "It's a big one!" Excited, he reeled it in and pulled it out.

Well, it was big. There were three big things hanging on to his line. "Goddesses, not you three again."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:54 am

(I ish here, now that school is over and I've had day to debrief)

Sora, Donald, and Goofy had been exploring Zora's Domain in their Atlantica forms and Link was quite surprised when the trio emerged from the water in half aquatic animal forms. Donald's magic worked quickly *for once* and returned them to their ordinary forms before they had awkwardly flopped on the shore for too long.

The trio was ready this time. Goofy charged in with his shield while Donald and Sora provided magical support. Link did his best to counter with his sword, shield, and Nayru's love, but soon he was down to only half a heart. Sora saw an opening and charged in with and epic backswing.

Link was out of fairies and as he faded away into blackness he heard Sora say, "We finally defeated that...whatever he was. Maybe now we can look for the king, Riku, and Kairi in peace."
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:15 pm

The problem was, Link also had a continue button, so he reappeared at the edge of the map where he had originally entered.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Somehow Sora, Donald and Goofy found their was to Castle town and managed to run away from the redeads into the temple of time. They wandered the temple for a few minutes, Goofy mesmerized by the pretty gems, Donald examining the spell on the door/pedestal and realizing it is far beyond him.

Sora wandered into the back room and noticed the hole where the master sword belongs. Naturally, he stuck his keyblade into it and the three were transported into the past where they marveled at the changes that occurred in the town. They wandered off to continue their quest while Link finished up in the water temple and journeyed to the temple of time himself.
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Back in the past, Link was dodging dogs and people to get to his next temple, whatever that was. He figured it was the well in that village. That was the only explanation for a boy with a magic ocarina breaking the windmill, after all.

He reached the town, which was busy as usual, and went to the well in question. What he found was Sora, Donald, and Goofy throwing pennies into the water. "Even in the past? Really?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Another epic battle ensued in which Donald and Goofy promptly died, however Link was not as powerful in the past and Sora killed him easily.

Sora: I guess that guy can continue after death, just like me. Only it seems that he gets shorter when he does. *Since Sora does not have the capacity to understand time travel* I guess maybe we should use that weird transporter in that church again to try to avoid this guy.

The trio returns the future, leaving Link to continue his quest in peace for now.
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:25 pm

After the dungeon, Link went back to the temple to grow big once again. On the other side, he found the usual redead. And in the redead's arms he saw Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Link slapped his forehead. These people were idiots.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Link did the honorable thing and saved their behinds, but before the trio could wake up after having the life sucked out of them he teleported to the Spirit Temple to avoid another fight.
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:43 pm

"Who saved us?" Sora saked, looking around.

Donald frowned and tapped his foot. "Who cares? We need to get out of here before those zombie things show up again!"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Sora, Donald and Goofy decided that they would return to the town where they had met mini Link. They hadn't thoroughly explored it and they wanted to leave no stone unturned in their search, or gravestone in this case.
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top