Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWA HA HA! YOUR GREETINGS ARE FORFEIT TO ME! I SEEK THE RP OF LEGEND!

+2
Destiny's Gate
MagiusNecros
6 posters

Go down

MWA HA HA!  YOUR GREETINGS ARE FORFEIT TO ME!  I SEEK THE RP OF LEGEND! Empty MWA HA HA! YOUR GREETINGS ARE FORFEIT TO ME! I SEEK THE RP OF LEGEND!

Post by MagiusNecros Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm

FOOLS! You have come across ME! Magius Bloodbane Necros!

The Scourge of the Earth and all that crap.

GILGAMESH FAN KING SUPREME. (The Final Fantasy kind)

Nice to meet ya.

I look forward to communicating with all of you.

ONWARDS TO EXCALIBUR!

MagiusNecros
MagiusNecros

Quote : LET'S SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THE MIGHTY ME! AND BY ME I MEAN GILGAMESH! AND BY HANDLE I MEAN DIE!

Back to top Go down

MWA HA HA!  YOUR GREETINGS ARE FORFEIT TO ME!  I SEEK THE RP OF LEGEND! Empty Re: MWA HA HA! YOUR GREETINGS ARE FORFEIT TO ME! I SEEK THE RP OF LEGEND!

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Nice to meet you, too, Magius. Smile

I'm Destiny's Gate, Forum Leader. If you have any questions, ask me or one of the mods on the site.

Also, if you haven't already, read the rules.

So, what anime, books, video games, etc. do you like? And how did you stumble upon us?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

MWA HA HA!  YOUR GREETINGS ARE FORFEIT TO ME!  I SEEK THE RP OF LEGEND! Empty Re: MWA HA HA! YOUR GREETINGS ARE FORFEIT TO ME! I SEEK THE RP OF LEGEND!

Post by MagiusNecros Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:38 pm

I TRAVERSE THE VOID FOR THE RP OF LEGEND! LITTLE IS KNOWN OF ME SINCE I AM A MAN OF MYSTERY.

I like many things. But the Ultimate Anime/Manga is BERSERK. And those that think otherwise can just go away.

I like gaming in general and I detest casuals.

I am very blunt and to the point, and attempt to try and be creative and unique when it comes to roleplaying.

I've done it before and I am an Administrator on another RP site and browse a couple other forums as well.

I merely stumbled upon this site through a RIFT portal known as Google.
MagiusNecros
MagiusNecros

Quote : LET'S SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THE MIGHTY ME! AND BY ME I MEAN GILGAMESH! AND BY HANDLE I MEAN DIE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 pm

I've never actually heard of Berserk. Or, maybe I have and never got around to reading it.

We actually appear on Google? O.o I'm kinda shocked. I figured we'd end up at the bottom someplace.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Welcome Magius!

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Hello! Welcome

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Welcome Sir Magius Hoah Hoah Hoah
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:21 am

Figures I'm late heheh...Welcome
Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Quote : LOOK A SUPER MODEL! LOOK A HOVER BOARD! LOOK THE APOCALYPSE!

http://kawaii-cupcake-queen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down