Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover

Go down

Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover Empty Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover 690a3c8671b713f5e52bcc05d5bd62292f42f4dc
Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover C5343cc15314c55af56156688fed970fda31b697

OMG YAY!!!!!! Alice in the Country of Hearts!!!!!

Tokyopop originally had the liscense, but before its completion in the states, they went out of business.

Yen Press has picked it up. They also picked up the sequel, Alice in the Country of Clover, a "sequel" based on the idea that Alice didn't end up with anyone in Hearts.

Also, did I mention that everyone in the Country of Hearts is heavily armed?

So, awesome series. Go read it. Very Happy

Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover EmmastampAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover PAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover VXHAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover SgAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover W
Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover BAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover FAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover HAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover LAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover Empty Re: Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:47 pm

So it seems every character's ending is going to be addressed in the "Clover" series, even those who didn't make it into the Country of Clover. Smile That means I should get my Julius ending eventually. (He's my favorite character)

Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover EmmastampAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover PAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover VXHAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover SgAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover W
Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover BAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover FAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover HAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover LAlice in the Country of Hearts/Clover Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down