Things to say to Telemarketers

Go down

Things to say to Telemarketers Empty Things to say to Telemarketers

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:03 pm

No one likes to be called by telemarketers. Especially since there's never anyone live to annoy back.

So, what would you say to telemarketers, if there was a real person on the other end of the line?

Could be things you've really said to them.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Things to say to Telemarketers Empty Re: Things to say to Telemarketers

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:03 pm

*creepy voice* Sseven daaaaaaaayssssssss

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:58 pm

My uncle's messaging machine says:

"ALL TELEMARKETERS CAN HANG UP NOW! As for everyone else, please leave a message"

XD

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Do what my grandparents do: BLAST EM WITH AN AIR HORN!

Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:44 am

If I actually answered the phone, I'd probably do this:
"Bonjour, je ne parle pas anglais."
Not many people know French. Advantages, advantages.

Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Quote : LOOK A SUPER MODEL! LOOK A HOVER BOARD! LOOK THE APOCALYPSE!

http://kawaii-cupcake-queen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 am

I'd do it in Japanese.

"Moshi moshi? Eh? Sumimasen. Watashi wa eigo wo hanasemasen."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:42 pm

This one is a little mature but...

Spoiler:
Hello, this is the sperm bank! You jack it we pack it! How may I help you?

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:54 pm

What's really fun is...

"Hello this is 911. What's your emergency?"

And when they inevitably hang up, you call them back and go, "We got a hang up from this line. Are you all right?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 am

"Hello, this is pizza hut, what would you like to order?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Just play elevator music.
That's what I would do.

Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:27 pm

When "Vote for Blank" volunteers call, troll them with the facts. Cool

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Destiny's Gate wrote:When "Vote for Blank" volunteers call, troll them with the facts. Cool
I applaud you, Des.

Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:26 pm

I usually just hang up as of late, too lazy to say anything

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:12 pm

A Romney group called someone in the commuters lounge.

Caller: Obama supports the murder of unborn children and the destruction of marriage! Do you?
Commuter: Why yes. Yes I do.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:08 am

Put them on hold. Laughing

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down