Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

5 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by Kenaron1703 Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Hello! I'm Kenaron(1703) (that's my username sience...... i don't know, 2000? sience i have memory Razz ) and I LOVE reading!!! I have all the collection of Harry Potter and is the 7th time i read it (all!!) I'mfrom Argentina and i'm new in all the roleplay thing sweatdrop, so if anywone here can help me, i would be glad!! It's nice to meet you all and i find this design very good, i like games, (Legend of Zelda in the top) and i don't read and/or watch almost at all, so i'm unnactualized in that area (if there is any mistake in my english writing, let me know, ecause in my country and home, we speak spanish), once again, hello everyone!!!
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Hey! Nice to meet you. I'm Destiny's Gate, the forum leader. I'm known as Destiny around these parts. If you haven't already, please read the rules. Wink

We have an RP 101 section, so check it out.

So how did you come across our little site?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:09 am

Welcome !

Most call me Lone around these parts and its really nice to meet you too! Hopefully you enjoy your stay here and I'll be glad to help in anyway I can!
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 am

Hi, I am Gold Chocobo, a mod on this website. Although I am going on a trip for a few days, you can ask me if you ever need any clarification on the rules. If you don't watch anime that often (I haven't watched many recently either), the video games section or original is the one for you.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Hello Destiny, Lone and Gold, thanks for the reciving ExclamationExclamationExclamation I have get here because i have a friend that is a roleplayer in the Lightwood University page, she strongly recomended me that i should get in one of this forums and i start sreaching RPs of the Legend of Zelda and i found the ones that you guys did in here and i liked them a lot Bow, so i joined.
P/D: i already read the RP 101 seccion and the rules of the forum
2° P/D: once again, sorry me if i have some mistake in the spelling, because i speak spanish
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Quote : "If you can't exaplin it to a six year old, then you don't understand it yourself" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:48 pm

No worries. You're better than quite a few people in my all-English high school. Giggle

By the way, under the "Updates" section is a thread with the status of all recruiting and in progress RPs on the site. Smile
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Good afternoon, Kenaron. Call me Noelle, if you please.
I'm just kind of...here heheh.
...You'll have to excuse me, I'm not the most social person... ;w;
Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Quote : LOOK A SUPER MODEL! LOOK A HOVER BOARD! LOOK THE APOCALYPSE!

http://kawaii-cupcake-queen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 pm

You are totally a social person, Noelle. Heart You just don't seem to be as good around new people
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenaron1703 Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Well, hello, Noelle, good to meet you.
Destiny? i'm doing a new RP about Kirby and Meta Knight, is that allright, right?
Kenaron1703
Kenaron1703
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:10 pm

That's great! Smile And there's no need to ask me for permission. If you feel like doing something, just do it. Wink
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 am

I know some Spanish. ^^ I'm good at writing it more than speaking though. Three years of Spanish does wonders.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum