Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People want their states to secede from the US

4 posters

Go down

People want their states to secede from the US Empty People want their states to secede from the US

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:14 pm

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

People want their states to secede from the US Empty Re: People want their states to secede from the US

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 pm

I say good luck to them. Let 'em secede.

People have terrible memories. Texas was begging to join the union because they were screwed without the US.

And Texas is the most "independent" of the states on that list, and they'd be totally screwed without the government. Just think of the others that are more connected.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

People want their states to secede from the US Empty Re: People want their states to secede from the US

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:42 pm

I think this is just a group of hater mongers/cry babies who are just seeking their fifteen minutes of fame. Although I am ashamed that the word 'secede' has been brought up. Lincoln would be rolling in his grave.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Ironic, considering all the Lincoln movies lately...

They should've entered that contest one of the airlines was having, where if the guy you voted for didn't win, they'd give you a free trip out of the country.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:36 pm

What I posted on Facebook this morning"

"After class, I'm seriously deleting all of the dumbasses wanting to secede from the country. Quit being a bunch of cry babies and hate mongers. You're not helping anyone or anything by being this way."

What my high school US History teacher said:
"I like the way you think!"

Made my day. XD

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Ha nice.
I think instead of just letting states secede, we should sell them to themselves. That way we can get rid of some debt AND they can break off.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Well, the governor of Texas condemned people wanting to secede today and he's actually implicated that he has wanted to in the past. I'm pretty sure he begrudgingly condemned it. XD

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:36 am

Actually, after the civil war, I am quite certain it is now illegal to secede from the united states. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you have to have a more justified reason...

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 pm

If you secede, wouldn't the laws of the federal government not matter at all?
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum