Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 the Animation

2 posters

Go down

Persona 4 the Animation Empty Persona 4 the Animation

Post by The Lone Kid Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Holy cow has this anime turned out to be everything I've wanted. For those who don't know the Shin Megami Tensei series of JRPGs (Japanese Role Playing Game) published by Atlus are some of the highest respected RPGs on the market. A spin off of the series is the Persona series of games were the usual demon collecting in the SMT games are called personas like Izunagi below

Persona 4 the Animation P4-Izanagi

These persona come from oneself after starting some form of journey. There are four persona games out there and the one in particular I am watching is the

Persona 4 the Animation which has been dubbed.

Persona 4 the Animation 29107

The games themselves have engrossing worlds, characters, and stories with hundred's of hours of game play. For those who just want to dive into the world, story, and characters I highly recommend giving this one a watch if possible. For the record I am currently watching the first collection and have ordered the 2nd collection from amazon. The entire series is 26 episodes long and it does a good job of detailing the main story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_4:_The_Animation
The Lone Kid
The Lone Kid
Roleplayer

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Persona 4 the Animation Empty Re: Persona 4 the Animation

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:38 pm

They featured this in an article for October's issue of Otaku USA. It even made the cover. Smile

Someday I'll find time to watch this one. It really does look interesting.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down