King of the Castle

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: King of the Castle

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:16 pm

The demon tilted his head to the side slightly, "You could call me... something akin to that, yes, I suppose."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Clara hated being blind like this. Very few people had a guarded enough mind to keep her from even seeing in. She didn't like trusting blindly.

"So are you here for a job?" Julius asked.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Belial stood up straight, folding his wings behind him and crossing his arms over his chest. "No..." He paused for a moment before continuing, "I'm more of a... freelance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:45 pm

"I see. Well, then, I'm sure you know that time is money. So if you have no business with us, we must be going." Julius didn't put away his weapon, nor did he turn his back on the strange person.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 pm

The demon smiled, "Of course, little human creature. Have fun with your petty fights. I may be seeing you and your little girlfriend later, yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:50 pm

"Perhaps," Julius replied. "I pray that we will be on the same side if we do meet again."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:55 pm

"I'm sure you do, little warrior." Belial chuckled, spreading his wings in preparation to take off for a nice, relaxing hunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Julius watched the odd black-winged man fly away before turning to Clara. "Let's go. The sooner we get this over with, the better."

Clara nodded in agreement. She followed Julius to his well-hidden motorsycle, helped to throw away the leaves that had camoflauged it, and climbed on behind the Tick Tock before they zipped away.

(I dunno what else to post. DX)
(Indeed have anything to say as the crazy king?)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:01 pm

As this little meeting was coming to a close, the Marines, part of a special anti-rebel task force, decided to make their move.

Six jumped down from the rooftops, their heavy armor shaking the ground upon impact. Three more literally punched their way through a nearby wall, surrounding the mercs.

Each one raised a their automatic shotguns at the scum they had caught.

"Submit or die!" were their only words.

(Everyone can control the Marines by the way)

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Clara cursed, something very out of character for the girl. She'd been so distracted by the black-winged man that she hadn't noticed these people too.

We're not the people you're looking for, she thought at them. Most blinked and lowered their guns in confusion. We're just travelers; people who don't matter in the least.

Julius took his chance. He whipped out his spear. "Freeze!" And the Marines did. Julius revved the engine of his motor bike. One. They were screeching off. Two. He turned the bike and they disappeared into the underbrush. Three. They were both out of sight.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:41 pm

(wait, the spear can freeze at a distance? Damn cool.) (oh and, these aren't the droids you're looking for)

The Marines recovered from their freeze three ticks later, somewhat shocked.
"What the hell happened?" Said one.
"One second, he's here then poof"
"Well, helmet cams recorded their image. We'll send it to Headquart... wait, they're not the people we're looking for."
Several Marines grunted in agreement.

Returning to their prime directive to capture the rebels, they quickly turned back to the abandoned warehouse where Hard-To-Get man held his meeting, to find the man they were looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:17 am

(Make a yaoi suggestion and ye shall receive)

King Lucius sat on his elegant throne with one hand propped up on his elbow. He scanned his throne room in despair, seeking anything to vent his emotions on, ever since he had gotten this title, life had become such a bore. He snarled, rising dramatically from his seat as attendants immediately rose to follow.

He spat, "LEAVE ME!" They stood there frozen, unsure what to do before scurrying off. One attendant stood perfectly still, lurking in the shadows and hidden by a sagging drape.

"My Lord? Is there something the matter?" His tone of voice suggested a familiarity with the king, something not many achieved. Lucius did not turn, he simply huffed, leaning on a paneled window in anger, "I do not understand, I am bored, I am angry, I need something, anything to distract me."

The man walked out from the shadows and pulled up a chair next to him, crossing his arms on top of it, "I can think of something." He grinned a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:12 am

(PLEASE NO. Thank you. I love a creepy king... just nothing resembling any pairings you're particularly fond of.)

The Marines kicked down the door to the warehouse, only to find it completely empty.
"Damn... missed him"

The Hard-To-Get man laughed, quietly, as he escaped off of the roof. He certinly earned his title today. That said, the question remained How did they know I was here? I was sure there were no bugs, and I wasn't followed. Ah, but I bet Julius was! Yes, that is the only explanation. Those wings make him stick out.

He resisted thoughts of betrayl, for in their interchange, he had found some respect for Julius. At least enough not to backstab him once the job was done for possibly giving him away to the authorities.

Ok then, so now back to plans. Julius left before I could arrange another meet. So that means I'll have to get a message to him somehow.

As he was thinking he noticed a strange black silhouette in the sky, but quickly dismissed it. He had more important things...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Character Name: Igni
Username: SexyDivinerVII
Race/describe race if non-human: demon (GOOD GUY)
Physical appearance: *see piccy*
Weapon(s): katana
Magical abilities (if applicable): fire
Short Bio/Character traits: One of the few anti-evil demons that actually exist in Hell, Igni was banished and sent to roam Earth for all his life with no way of getting home. He is now eager to find some way to atone for his race's evil-doings and bring some amount of justice back to the human race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Well, good is sorta blurry, at least in that sense. The monarchy is bad (as evil as Indeed wants it to be actually), no doubt, but it does maintain some peace & order throughout humanspace. Here we get into the political/philosophical debate over what force is justified in a rebellion, whether the ends justify the means, and if the rebels motives matter (The Hard-To-Get man isn't trying to do any good really, just looking out for himself). And I just went way too deep for an RP didn't I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:04 pm

"What should we do now?" Clara asked over the roar of the engine. "We can't just barge into the castle, can we?"

"Oh, we won't barge in. They'll be more than glad to see us and invite us in. We fix clocks, after all." Julius sped up the bike. "We'll worry about it when we get there."

(Feel free to post as your character whenever, Diviner, so we know where to find you. Laughing)

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 pm

(So, me liking Demons is a good thing? YAY! *flails*)

Igni crouched on the roof of a building in town, his hazel eyes taking in everything around him. He smiled to himself, "These humans don't seem to be so bad..." His pointed tail wavered in the wind as he stood to full height and spread his wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:44 pm

The two reached the capital city, which was far too crowded for Clara's comfort. She clung to Julius's side as they first went to the inn, then went door to door asking about clocks so as not to look suspicious to the guards hanging around town. If they made a bee-line to the palace, it would be a problem.

Acting normal wasn't difficult for Julius, and after earning their keep for the day, headed back to the inn as they normally would. Tonight they would subtly collect information, tomorrow they would approach the castle to clean and repair clocks.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 pm

The demon flapped his wings a few times before taking off, looking for somewhere on the ground that he could land and not look that odd. A demon among humans... not exactly a common thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:54 pm

It was then that Julius looked up. He saw a demon flying in the sky. "Clara, go up to the room. I'll meet you there in a moment." Once she did as he said, Julius spread his wings and took off into the sky.

"Sir!" Julius called to the flying being. "What are you looking for?"

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Stopping to just hover in one spot, Igni looked to the newcomer, "Oh, hello! Uh, I just need some place to stay, I'm kind of new here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:01 pm

"Yes, the capital can be rather disconcerting the first time." He gestured to behind the inn. "There are plenty of nonhumans in the inn, if that's what you're worried about, and there's plenty of space to land back there."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Igni nodded and smiled kindly, "Thank you very much, Sir."

Last edited by SexyDivinerVII on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Julius nodded and led the way down from the sky and onto solid ground. He almost felt disappointed, landing. It had been so long since he'd spread his wings last, but with Clara trapped on the ground, he couldn't fly as much as he'd like. "Care to join myself and my partner Clara for dinner? You seem like someone with interesting stories to tell."

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Igni landed gracefully beside the other and turned to look at him, "That would be fantastic. Thank you so very much. I'm actually kind of suprised to find such nice creatures on this planet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next