Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Neko - Page 8 Empty Re: Neko

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:20 am

Neko - Page 8 85782010

Neilie stretched out before entering. He wasn't sure what he was going to do yet, weither he was going to run and hide or just plainly kill himself before the next appointment. He knew he would be found, they have always found him. He lapped up the soup, not bothering to use the spoon. When he eat the sandwich, he finished it as if he was going to die if he didn't. He then licked his hands and rubbed them on his face to clean himself up.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:56 am

Neko - Page 8 Adorable_Maria
Maria finished her food as well, then stood up and took Neilie's hand. "You get to take a bath first today," she said. In Japan, people usually let guests use the bath first. It was a cultural thing that hopefully Neilie would understand.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Neko - Page 8 Byakuya
Byakuya had watched Nellie eat with amusement, it was like watching a gigantic cat eat human food. He smiled but then frowned ever-so-slightly, Nellie seemed distracted, the bad kind of distracted. He watched Maria try to tug him to the bathroom, "Try to give him some privacy in there too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:30 pm

"I know! But I gotta show him where it is first!" She pointed down the hall. "That way. It's the last door on the right." She wanted to take him there, but her brother had already yelled at her once.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Neko - Page 8 85782010

Neilie visibly twitched at that word: bath. He hated them, mainly because of his cat traits. He nervously shifted around, "Do I have to? I can just take a bath in cat form!" He said, which would be basically licking and grooming himself clean. He hated water in general.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:01 pm

"Eh? But bubble baths are so nice and warm!" Maria replied. "If you're scared, I can take a bath with you. Me and Onii-chan did all the time when we were little." Which was perfectly normal in Japan. Offering to take a bath with Neilie, on the otherbhand, was not and Maria was too young to understand why not.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Neko - Page 8 Byakuya
Byakuya cleared his throat in disapproval, his overprotective brother mode was on in full now, "I don't think that's a good idea Maria."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:37 pm

"Eh? But Neilie doesn't want to take a bath!" she complained. "You make me take one every night so I don't get too dirty. Why does he not have to?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Neko - Page 8 Byakuya
Byakuya frowned, "It's not that, he is supposed to take a bath, but not with you Maria, that's just...ummm...different."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Neko - Page 8 85782010

Neilie jumped back,

"What? NO!!! You're a girl!!!" He said over-reacting a little himself, "I'm a guy that just doesn't work!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Maria blinked, still confused. "Then you're gonna take a bath with him, Onii-chan?" she asked, still not qiute getting it.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Neko - Page 8 Byakuya
Byakuya blushed and waved his arms desperately, "N-no. He can take one himself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Neko - Page 8 85782010

Neilie's ears flung all the way back and his tail between his legs as he shrieked,

"EEWWWWWWW!!!!!! I'M NOT TAKING A BATH WITH AN OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE TOO GAY!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWW EWWWWWW EWWWWWW EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed before running out of breath and settling down.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Neko - Page 8 Byakuya
Byakuya growled, "Old man?! Excuse me?! I am only in my twenties!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Maria blinked, even more confused than before. "What's Gay mean?" she asked, looking from her brother to Neilie. She may have been intelligent for a second grader, but she was still just a second grader.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 am

Neko - Page 8 85782010

Neilie drew back defensively,

"I don't need a bath! I can clean myself perfectly fine," He said licking his hand sheepishly, "I refuse to take one in that... that... water! It always makes my tail and ears really cold so no! No! No! No! No!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:28 am

"But the water's really warm!" Maria frowned at him. "And licking yourself doesn't get you clean! It just covers you with spit." She looked to her brother. She knew she was right this time.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Neko - Page 8 Byakuya
Byakuya frowned, "Nellie, you cannot act like an animal and expect to be treated like a human. Please take a bath, you are not a cat, spit does nothing for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Neko - Page 8 85782010

Neilie took a few steps back. He really hated water. So he looked at his options. He could run, attack, or hide in order to refuse. He decided to try and just say no at least one more time,

"You can't make me!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Maria pouted, then brightened. "I have an idea!" she exclaimed. "If you don't want to take a regular bath, you can turn into a kitty and I can wash you off with a wash cloth instead. Then you'll be clean without a bath." She grinned proudly at her solution.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 am

Neko - Page 8 85782010

"That still involves water! I can clean and take care of myself! You can't tell me what to do!" Neilie shouted, throwing a temper tandrum over a bath. No one at the labs made him do so, and when he got partcle freedom he thought he wouldn't be enforced to do certain things. He climbed out the window onto the rooftop. He sat down cross-legged and started to cry out of fustration.

(temper tandrum! XD)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:06 am

Even though Maria knew her brother would be mad at her, she climbed up on the roof anyway and sat with Sakutaro in front of her. "Maria didn't mean to make you cry," she said, making her voice sound a little different as she always did when speaking through her stuffed lion. "She just wanted to make you feel like part of the family. And families nag each other sometimes to show they love each other." She moved Sakutaro's stuffed arm to pat Neilie on the head. "She's only ever had Onii-chan and never met Neilie before, so she's doing her best to make you happy too. So please forgive her?"

Neko - Page 8 TimKiss
Link sighed, leaning back at his desk and rubbing his eyes tiredly. Today had been a long day made even longer with endless reports he had to fill out in triplicate and file. Where was Edward? He had to sign some stuff. Link stood and began looking for the blasted alchemist.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Neko - Page 8 Edward_Elric_by_sausaku_4everpng

Ed was at the food court with his younger brother, Alphonse. However, to anyone whose never meant Alphonse before, he looked pretty scary. Ed was eating while Al and he flipped through a book about the Philosopher's stone. He was still looking for it, despite his duties with Neilie and what not,

"Hmm...that makes sense...according to recent reports, they're talking about one occuring in the town not to far from that old place...we should check it out sometime." Ed said inbetween bites of food.

Neko - Page 8 85782010

Neilie pouted,

"I'm not crying! I just got something in my eyes, that's all," Neilie said, wiping them away then sitting cross-legged, holding his feet with his hands, "it's just...I hate water and I....uh...never actually took one before. So I really don't know how to." He admitted, despite the fact that many people would normally make fun of a person for that.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:43 pm

"It's really easy to take a bath," Maria said through Sakutaro. "You wash your hair with the shampoo and and the rest of you with the soap and rinse off before you get in the tub, and then you get to soak. It's really nice~" It seemed to work better if she spoke to Neilie through the stuffed toy. "You'd really like it with bubbles. It's puffy fluffy and comfy warm."

Neko - Page 8 TimKiss
Link spotted the small Elric next to the suit of armor, and not deterred by the armor that must sheild Elric's brother, walked up to them and put the sheets of paper on top of Edward's book and held out a pen. "Report. Now." Yes, he was a little grouchy, but protocol was still important to him, higher ranking officer or no.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Neko - Page 8 Edward_Elric_by_sausaku_4everpng

Ed looked up with a rather annoyed look. He twitched somewhat before talking,

"I'm busy right now discussing VERY important business with Al," He said, pushing the papers away, "I'm postive those papers can wait if Colonel Bastard can delay two weeks I'm postive I can do the same."

"Nii-san," Al's young voice spoke, "maybe you should just take care of it now. I thought you didn't want to be like Colonel Mustang."

Ed took a hold of the pen and angerly began to write, "Of course I don't want to be like that no good bastard!!!" He said as he began to rant on about how much he hated Mustang.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum