Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Neko - Page 2 Empty Re: Neko

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Neko - Page 2 Adorable_Maria
"Those men in white sound mean!" Maria commented to her brother. She then pulled Sakutaro from her bag and made him say, "That's right!" Shethen looked up at him, "We don't have to give him back to them, right?"

Neko - Page 2 TimKiss
Link shrugged. "It's not our job to question. We just have to track down this experiment, no questions asked, no mercy shown." He stepped outside of their building and got into the car. It looked like rain. "Hurry it up. The sooner we alert the media of our "missing little brother" and "lost kitten" the better." They were to keep what they were truly searching for top secret, after all.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Neko - Page 2 Byakuya
Byakura pulled the little cat to his lap and started petting him, "No, he can stay. I'd feel horrible letting him go back to those monsters."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Neko - Page 2 Normal_cat-_meow

Neilie relaxed and slowly fell asleep. He didn't know these people, not even their names. They didn't know his either. He figured that didn't matter at the moment, he figured it would matter later on whenever he woke up later again that day.

Neko - Page 2 Edward_Elric_by_sausaku_4everpng

Ed entered the car, shutting the door and kicking back, his shoes pressed against the back of the driver's seat,

"Do you think there's any good eats on the way there?" He asked, resting his head back with his eyes clothes, deep in thought, "Maybe if we're lucky, we'll catch him in cat form." He said. I don't know if I can hand a kid back to the military to be experimented on...but if it's a cat...I might be able to do so... Edward hated cats.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:20 pm

"I think the kitty's asleep," Maria said. "I'll get a pillow for him!" She skipped away happily in search of an old pillow for their new pet.

Neko - Page 2 TimKiss
"A human would be easier to find. As a cat, he looks like any other stray. As a human he'll stand out somewhat."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Neko - Page 2 Byakuya
Byakuya smiled, "That sounds like a good idea, I think he'll like that." He scratched the cat behind one of his ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:36 pm

A few minutes later, Maria returned with one of her larger stuffed animals, a giant plushie turtle. "He can sleep on Mr. Popo's back!" she explained, setting the turtle down.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:41 am

Neko - Page 2 Normal_cat-_meow

Neilie purred at the slightish gentle touch, since he hadn't experianced it in a long time. He pushed deeper into more of a sleep rather then a cat nap, because he was never able to fully enjoy sleeping. The whitecoats at random times would awaken him to prick him or whatnot then lock him back up again feeling sore and unable to sleep.

Ed sighed,

"Always find a way to disagree with me," He said then relaxed, "geez, don't get your lacey panties in a bunch." He teased, smiling to himself at his own little joke,

"How much longer of a ride? I'm starving. I need at least four bowls of rice or something." He whined.

(XD I love when Ed says "lacey panties")

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:54 am

Neko - Page 2 TimKiss
Link simply ignored Edward. He'd had more obnoxious charges to deal with when he worked as a body guard and than a private investigator before eventually settling into military intelligence.

He stopped the car at last. "There's a burger place over there," he said, gesturing to the building in question. "Hurry it up, and make sure to ask about our "lost cat" or "brother"."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Neko - Page 2 Byakuya
Byakuya laughed, picking the cat up gently and setting him down on the turtle's back. He pulled out a blanket and wrapped it around the turtle to make a small nest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:52 pm

"Aw, he's so cute!" Maria whispered. She then looked up at her brother. "Can we keep him? Pretty please?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Neko - Page 2 Byakuya
Byakuya sighed, it was one more mouth to feed and he was already working hard as is....but he couldn't let someone so young get hurt like that again, human or not, "Fine, but he's going to become your responsibility."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Maria squealed happily. "I'll take good care of him! Just like Sakutaro!" She held up the lion. "Maria-chan'll do a great job!"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Neko - Page 2 Byakuya
Byakuya patted her head and smiled, "I better hope so, he's counting on you." He got up and stretched, his back cracking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:14 am

Maria giggled. "Your back cracked again!" she pointed out, being silly. "Maria's going to play with Sakutaro!" She picked up her stuffed lion and ran off to her room to have a tea party with her other plush toys.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Ed smiled,

"Okay, I'll bring you back a burger also," He said entering the building, about ten minutes later he returned with two bags of food. On the way to the television station he ate at least four burgers and was on his fifth once they made it to the building. He got out, ushering Howard Link to follow. Once inside, he gave the orders, and the broadcasted their missing pet and child live on the news, "Okay, now we wait?"

(I figure Byakuya could see the thing on the news and immediately recongize it's the little cat they took in)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Neko - Page 2 Byakuya
Byakuya smiled, "Alright you do that Maria." He sat back in a chair, looking down at the little cat..or boy...he wasn't sure which and picked up the remote. He flipped through the channels, a bored expression on his face until he hit the news. He practically dropped the remote, the little stray he had picked up was on the news! He listened intently and frowned, it was obviously wrong. This wasn't a lost little boy, this boy was abused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 am

Neko - Page 2 TimKiss
Howard Link sighed as the news anchors ran the story of the missing boy. "If no one comes forward about a lost boy," he said, "the experiment probably told whoever found him that he was tortured. We may have to change tactics and say he was kidnapped." He didn't want to pull out such dirty tactics, but if no one came in with a lost boy, a witch hunt would be their only other option.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Ed grew stern,

"I doubt he knows that the government owns him. Or even what scientists are. He only has a second grade education right? If it comes down to that, I personally won't do it. I won't let someone be taken advantage of because they are trying to do right." He said firmly.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:04 am

Neko - Page 2 TimKiss
"It's our job to do what the government tells us," Link snapped. "We don't question orders. Unless you want to be arrested as a traitor, I suggest you follow orders without question."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:20 am

"The only asshole I have to listen to is Colonel Bastard! Stop talking to me like a child, I'm YOUR suprieror dammit!" He retorted back, exiting the the news station with the slam of the door.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:23 am

Neko - Page 2 TimKiss
It was true that Edward was his superior officer, but Inspector Link got orders from sources far higher than him. He pulled out his notebook and jotted down what Edward had said before pocketting the book and following after Edward.

In the car, Link said, "We should check the animal shelters, just in case a dog catcher found him in cat form."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Neko - Page 2 Byakuya
Byakuya scratched the cat behind his other ear and mused aloud, "I wonder why they want you back so badly...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:13 pm

"Do that yourself," Edward said, getting out of the car, "by the lab he escaped from, there's an elementary school. If a little kid saw him in human form or cat form they would pay attention, because their little kids. I'll go ask them, because you'd probably scare the hell out of them. I'll be back here in forty-five minutes or so." He ordered, then took off to the grade school. Some of the kids were still at the school. He asked the kids about a black cat, and one child said she saw another one pick it up and take it home. A little kid might have taken B-67 home. If this is the right cat, we've got a lead.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Neko - Page 2 TimKiss
"Hmph." Link jotted this down as well before driving down to the shelters. After a while of searching, he'd found a fat load of nothing. When he returned to Edward, he said, "I hope you've had more luck than I have. No leads at the shelters and vets."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 am

"I'm glad little kids like me," Edward said, who seemed to be in a somewhat better mood, "a little kid told me she saw another little kid pick up a little black cat and took it home with her. She told me where the kid picked it up, so I went over to it, and found a little bit of blood. They said it got injured upon escaping right? I think we might have just found B-67."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum