Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Shop

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Love Shop  - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Shop

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Love Shop  - Page 13 94620-10

Castor chuckled about the flowers and Lab. Labrador was a gardener, and flowers seemed to legit be attracted to him,

"Careful Lab," He said as a joking warning, "those flowers might follow you home." He then turned his gaze to Aerith, who had asked him a question,

"Actually, we're dedicated bishops."

Love Shop  - Page 13 72015_1282839161315_full

Labrador smiled at the flowers as they slowly returned to their flowerbed, but leaned toward their table so they could continue to listen to their conversation. Everytime he smiled a pink blush would always come onto his face. He was very feminine for a guy,

"That's right! We help all of the little lambs that are in need out there," He said with a content smile, "and I also work on the gardens at the church!"

I knew Lab was girly at a scene in the second episode XD

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Love Shop  - Page 13 AerithChibi
"I bet the gardens look absolutely lovely there. I'll have to visit them sometime," Aerith said honestly. She wondered if he had the flowers that grew in the broken down church near her home, or some other kind of rare flower. The way the plants in the shop seemed attracted to him, he definitely had some sort of affinity.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Castor looked over at Labrador,

"Actually, they are. He spends so much time there he's fallen asleep in the garden several times," He said chuckling, "of course, that's not the smartest thing. It's a good thing you haven't caughten a cold or anything. Oh, I keep forgetting to mention, this cake is very sweet, it's good."

Labrador looked over in the direction of the flowers. Amongst the pink roses, a new bud was about to bloom. The outside of the petals appeared to be pink, but when it opened up it was a beautiful aqua colored rose. Lab smiled,

"What a pretty flower," He said before turning back to Aerith and Castor, "well, sometimes at night the flower garden just gets so cold, then I get so sleepy...so I just fall right asleep! Oh, the other clergy and lay people would love to see you."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Aerith giggled a little. "Perhaps you should have a blanket out there. That way you wouldn't get cold if you fell asleep out in the garden." She'd done that once or twice when she was younger in the abandoned church. "And thank you. I'm glad the cake is to your liking. Is there anything else I can get for you?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:57 pm

"No thanks," Castor replied, "I'm quite fine as of this moment, what about you Lab?"

Labrador blushed slightly at her comment,

"I'm very forgetful, but maybe I'll try and remember to do so tonight, if I forget I'll just fall asleep again," He replied with a content smile. One that he almost always wore. He was a very optimistic person in general, "oh dear, I forgot that I was eating. Oops!" He said looking down at his food and laughing.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:33 pm

This time, Aerith resisted the urge to giggle at Labrador's odd habbits. She didn't want to offend him. "So what's your favorite kind of flower?" she asked conversationally.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Labrador closed his eyes in thought, his head slightly tiliting to the left as he searched his mind. He then opened them, placing a hand at the back of his head,

"Oh dear! Oh my oh my! It's just so hard for me to choose one," He said with a half-hearted smile, "they are all just so pretty! But, I suppose I grow a lot of silver roses, so I suppose silver roses. But, I love all flowers."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:09 am

"Silver roses? I don't think I've ever seen such a thing," Aerith replied in some surprise. "Though I agree that all flowers are pretty, my favorite would have to be the lillies that grow in the abandoned church near my house." She gestured at the flowers in the vases around the shop. "They're so beautiful, and they smell so nice."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Labrador nodded in agreement,

"The smell of flowers is very calming and pretty," He then thought about it for a long time, "I personally like the sakura blossoms off of a Sakura tree. They're so beautiful and make any garden seem more at peace."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:58 pm

"Sakura are so pretty," Aerith agreed. "It's a shame that the flowers don't last very long." No flower ever seemed to last very long, though, when she thought about it. Even in her garden with the best of care, the blossoms faded quickly.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Labrador tilted his head in confusion like a little puppy would,

"Die? But the sakura's in the church never die," He said extremely confused, "do you're flowers die? Are you propertly talking to them, watering them, and treating them well?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:00 pm

"The trees don't die, if that's what you mean. It's just that in most places, cherry blossoms only bloom a few weeks. All flowers only bloom for a short amount of time. It's too much for a plant to be in bloom all year round." Aerith was confused as well. How did one get trees to bloom forever?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Labrador grew a little more confused. He didn't realize that the only reason his sakura blossoms stayed around all year, as well as the rest of his plants, was because of his spiritual energy/powers since he was one of the seven ghosts. He looked at her plants,

"That's strange. Mine blossom all year..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:46 pm

"Maybe your magical?" Aerith suggested, unsure. "Normally flowers stop blooming after a while to go dorment for winter." That had to be it. Or where they were planted, but that wouldn't make much sense.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:54 am

"At the church we have a green house for the plants, so that they don't get affected by the cold...maybe that's why?" Labrador suggested. He knew that he was one of the seven ghosts, pocessessing powers, but he never realized that it also affected the flowers. He thought that he was only able to see into the future as Profe,

"Oh...my hands are cold..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:56 am

"Even in greenhouses they stop blooming eventually," Aerith said thoughtfully. When she heard him say his hands were cold, she poured him some tea. "Here. If you hold the cup, it'll warm your hands up."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 am

"How strange," Lab replied, in thought, "perhaps it's the chruches goodness and God's protection that keeps them living? How wonderful he is." He said, then took the tea cup. The warmth off of the glass felt good in comparison to himself,

"But...I can tell you're not a hundred percent human like me," He said, "maybe yours could last longer too."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:18 pm

"I wouldn't want to make the blooms last longer," Aerith replied with a smile. "If they were flowering all the time, I wouldn't appreciate it when they bloom as much."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:51 am

Lab couldn't help but smile, no matter how long his flowers would bloom, he would always apperciate them. Always,

"I apperciate my flowers for keeping me company. I judge them by their personalities, so their bloom doesn't matter to me, though I apperciate the bloom for being so beautiful," He said, since he could literally talk to flowers, "but, that's just me. I've never heard of anyone else who can speak to flowers."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:30 pm

"They speak to you?" Aerith asked curiously. She'd never met anyone who could understand them either.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:01 am

Lab smiled with a rather excited look in his eyes,

"Of course! They talk to me, I talk to them, we all get along really nicely. A lot of them are my friends, they also warn me whenever there's danger since they have more senses then most," He explained, "of course, that is unless I don't see it first."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:32 pm

"I wish flowers would do that for me," Aerith said, thinking of Sephiroth especially.

(I have no idea what to do. DX)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Lab glanced outside, he could tell the time by the position of the sun,

"Oh dear. If we don't leave now, we'll be late for the next mass Castor," He responded, getting up, "thank you for the company, but we must head back to the church now, goodbye."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:01 am

"Ah, yes, you should hurry back," Aerith replied. "Come back again soon. It was nice speaking with you."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13