Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 8 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:13 am

"It's not too hard. I bet you could do it," Vanitas said with a smile. "Follow me!" He led him to a room where a large pool table stood.

Vanitas walked over to it, grabbing a stick and tossing it to the nobody. "It's simple. You just gotta hit those balls into the holes."

(Damn. I didn't tend for this to sound sexual, but that last sentence does *snort*)

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 8 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:18 am

Zexion covered a small nosebleed, "That sounds simple." He did so and made a perfect hit, "Like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 am

Vanitas laughed. "Wow. You're better than I thought you'd be. Come on, let's do a round," he said, grabbing another stick.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 am

Zexion calculated his odds and once again made a nice play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Reno had his cell phone on the coffee table in his living room and had been glaring at it for at least a half an hour questioning himself on if he should call or not. Would she think he was needy? That he didn't have anything better to do? Was she waiting for him to call? What if she wanted to talk but was doing the same thing he was?

He picked up his cell phone and dialed Skuld's number, panicking as it started ringing. He pulled the phone away from his ear and hanging up after two rings. Sweet Shiva. He was acting like a teenage girl! Growling at himself he dialed her number again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:20 pm

As soon as the phone rang, Skuld picked it up. The first time, no one was there. The second time, she got Reno. "Hey! I was wondering when you'd call," she said, a huge grin on her face. "Couldn't stay away, huh?" She was teasing him, of course.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:22 pm

He felt a blush rise to his cheeks, "Uh, hey..." He had no idea what to say, but was happy to hear her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:26 pm

"So this weekend, want to go somewhere?" Skuld asked conversationally. "There's an amusement park that just opened. It looks like a lot of fun. It's called 'FumoFumo Land' or something like that."
(Tee hee. Reference to FMP?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:39 pm

"Amusement Park? Sounds like fun, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:02 am

"That's the idea of an amusement park," Skuld teased. "So, how about we go this weekend? I'm free then. You?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Reno chuckled, "Yeah, I c'n go then, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:31 pm

"Great! I'll see you Saturday outside the ticket booth, then," Skuld said brightly. "Bye." She hung up and grinned to herself. They were gonna have a good time.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:09 pm

"Alright, babe. See ya then!" He shut his cell phone and grinned to himself. His boss was going to be pissed that he won't be in to work over the weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:14 pm

At last the weekend rolled around and Skuld was at the amusement park a good half hour early. She hadn't wanted to be late, and the only train that took her out to the park ran every half hour, so here she was, waiting. I hope he gets here soon, she thought, checking her watch.

Today she was wearing an ultra-cute outfit, and she secretly hoped their date would end with something a little more.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Reno had to run into work to tell Tseng, in person, that he wasn't staying for a long time. Being that he didn't have a car he had to take his company helicopter to the amusement park. He happily pissed Tseng off in the few minutes that he stayed in the ShinRa building before skipping off to the elevator and taking his ride to the roof. He got in his chopper and asked for permission to take flight through his headset.

After a while of flying he spotted the place he was meeting Skuld at and landed a while off. He was wearing his Turk 'suit' because of going in to work before coming here. He walked over to the ticket booth and smiled to himself when he saw Skuld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:25 pm

"Hi!" Skuld said, kissing Reno on the cheek. "Long time no see, right?" He looked good, as always it seemed. "I hope ShinRa isn't too mad at you for taking off with the helicoptor."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:27 pm

He grinned and kissed her cheek in return, "Hey, hon. Naw, I doubt they mind. I told m'boss I was takin' it. So, how've ya been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:32 pm

"Pretty good. Play practice is going well. Oh! I got you that ticket I promised." She dug in her clutch purse and handed the ticket to him. "So what do you want to do first?" she asked, leading him into line for the amusement park tickets.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 pm

"Awesome, yo! Thanks." He took the ticket and put it in his pants' pocket, following behind her as she walked to the line. "I dunno, 'ave ye ever been 'ere b'fore?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Skuld took her head. "Nope. It's only just opened," she replied. "There's supposed to be the tea cup ride, a couple rollercoasters, a ferris wheel..." She thought for another few minutes. "There's a fun house and a tunnel of love supposedly too. And a dream castle to explore. From what everyone's said, it's supposed to be a lot of fun."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:45 pm

"Ooh, sounds like it, yo. Th'only amusement park I've ever been too was haunted." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:47 pm

"I've seen plenty of haunted places. A friend of mine, Loki, runs a detective agency and deals with the paranormal on a regular basis." They reached the ticket window. Skuld dug in her clutch purse. "Two please," she said, handing over the money. The lady on the other side handed her the tickets, and they headed inside the park.

Inside it was even bigger than Skuld had imagined, almost as big as Disney world. "Wow..." she said, looking around in amazement. "Now I really don't know what to do first."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Reno trailed behind her, looking around the park as they entered, "Woah, this place is huge, yo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Skuld nodded. "It's way bigger than I thought from what people were saying." She grabbed a map from one of the "you are here" signs. "Well, the biggest roller coaster's in the back of the park, so if we don't want to wait in line for forever, we should go there first."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:57 pm

"Alright, yo. Sounds like a good plan." He smiled happily, he loved roller coasters. He always loved rides that went fast and had his stomach doing flips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next