Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 10 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Reno gleefully followed her, his stomach growling a little louder as soon as he caught the stronger smell of food, "Oooh, it smells really good." He looked over everything, wondering what to get.

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 10 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:58 pm

It took a few moments, but Skuld decided on food. "I'd like the chicken fingers and the sweet potato fries, please!" She turned to Reno. "What do you want to eat?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:01 pm

He hummed softly to himself before picking his food, "I'll have a slice o' pizza an' some fries, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Skuld picked a table outside, where it was warm and they could watch the people pass. Skuld munched on her food, enjoying her time with Reno.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Reno sat down across from her and munched on a few of his fries, "So, ya havin' a good time, hon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:10 pm

"Uhmhm!" Skuld nodded. "I'm having a great time. You?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:12 pm

"I'm havin' a great time too, yo." He grinned and started to eat his pizza slice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Skuld finished up her food and began messing with her phone. How did she work the photo function again? Ah, there it was. "Hey, Reno, let's take a picture together."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm

"Only if I c'n get one on my phone too, yo." He grinned before taking a sip of his soda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 pm

"I'll send you a copy if it turns out good," Skuld replied. She moved next to him and held the phone would before them. "Say cheese!" She took the picture.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 pm

"'ow'd it come out, yo?" Reno asked, munching on another fry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:28 pm

"Pretty good, I'd say," Skuld laughed. She showed him the picture. She was smiling brightly. Reno, on the other hand, had a fry sticking out of his mouth. "I think it's cute."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:31 pm

"It'll remind me of you and th'yummy yummy fries, yo." He chuckled. He was definitely proud of being a bottomless pit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:33 pm

"I suppose I should be happy I was mentioned before the fries," Skuld said with a laugh. She checked her watch. "So what should we do after lunch?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Reno chuckled, "O' course. I like ye more 'nyway, yo." He thought for a second before continuing with, "Wanna play some games?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm

"Sure! Just warning you, I'm a good shot with one of those dart guns." She signed with her hands like she was shooting a pistol. "Bet I could win top prize."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm

He stuck his tongue out, "Betcha I could too, 'm trained with a real pistol, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:44 pm

"Oooh, we'll clean up then." Skuld grinned evilly. "Like when Yamino won every guess my weight game." Of course, when a giant serpant was disguised as a human, there was guarrenteed to be a few extra tons to account for. She offered her hand when Reno seemed done with his food. "Shall we?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm

He got up with her help and smiled, "O' course, babe. Let's go win some prizes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Skuld led the way to the closest gun game. "You first," she said, thinking Reno would love a chance to impress her.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 pm

The redhead nodded, hopefully his training would pay off and he could win something for her. Otherwise he'd be doomed... in his own mind. "Alright." He stepped up to the nearest dart gun and aimed for a few of the balloons that he had to pop in order to get a prize.

After successfully popping all five of the balloons that he had darts for he got a giant pink stuffed monkey shoved in his arms by the carnie. He did a little happy dance in his mind and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 pm

"You're really good at this!" Skuld exclaimed. "I don't stand a chance compared to you." She paid for a game anyway for the fun of it and shot down three of the five to get a smaller, but still cute, stuffed teddy bear. She also did a mental victory dance.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:10 pm

"Trainin', hon. Want a giant monkey?" He held it out to her happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Skuld kissed Reno on the cheek. "You're so sweet," she said, accepting the monkey as well. Would her sisters be jealous. "Wanna go on another ride?" she asked, though she wasn't sure what she'd do with the two prizes if they went on a roller coaster.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:14 pm

He thought for a moment, taking the teddies into account, "We could go on the teacups, yo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next