Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:25 pm

::WaterKeyBlader<3: Maybe evil is the way to go for me. Good guys are so lame. I need an exciting guy....

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:26 pm

SexyVani666: ... YES! >:3

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:29 pm

::WaterKeyBlader<3: Would you like to do something sometime? Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 pm

SexyVani666: Sure... as long as you don't don't drag Ventus along. Why do you always get stuck with babysitting duties?

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:31 pm

::WaterKeyBlader<3: Oh that's because Terra is too interested in some blue-haired man to care. I'll make sure to leave Ventus with the master, so it can be just the two of us. Victory

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: It can be a nightmare. One or two are fine, but when there are a bunch... Anyway, where do you work? I help my sister with her fortune telling stand.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:28 pm

SexyVanni666: Sweet! I love you Aqua! Lovey Dovey

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:29 pm

WildRedTurk: That sounds interesting. I work at the ShinRa Electric Company, though it ain't much of that anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: I think I saw something about them the other day on TV. Didn't a reactor explode or something? I hope that hasn't caused you too much trouble.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:34 pm

WildRedTurk: Yeah, didn't affect me, though. I work with the President.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: Oh? So you're pretty high up the food chain, then. That's pretty cool.

Goddess_of_Fate: Hey, I kinda like you. Maybe we should meet up for a date sometime?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Reno felt a blush burn his cheeks as he read that last line.

WildRedTurk: You like me? I like you too, and sure, I think that'd be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: So where do you want to meet up? I can go most anywhere.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm

WildRedTurk: Uh, I get off work pretty soon if you wanna meet tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: Sounds good to me. Any good places to eat near you?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:51 pm

WildRedTurk: Yeah, there's a few nice resaurants and a bar. I say the bar's the best, though. It's got great food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: So long as you aren't a heavy drinker, I'm good.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 pm

WildRedTurk: Naw, not a heavy drinker. I do enjoy a drink once in a while, though. I smoke too, hope that's not a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm

[Usagi&Suzuki-san]: I have a family long haired lab named Alexander and a cat named Tama. Alexander is smart. But he's at the family mansion, not at my apartment.

[Guided_By_The_Wind]: More of a Weapon Master. Currently I'm using double cresent blades. I'm after the Soul Edge, so it involves quite a bit of fighting.

(The weapon she's talking about is here: http://spe.fotolog.com/photo/14/30/98/cosplay/1094397011_f.jpg)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: Nope. I have no problem with smoking. So what time should we meet up?

HotStuff: I'm an alchemist myself. Not too good with the weapons. What is this 'Soul Edge' thing?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:20 pm

WildRedTurk: I don't know. I get off work in 15 minutes. What's a good time for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: I'll be right there. Should only take me ten minutes by train. I'll be wearing a pink jacket and my hair will be in pigtails. I look just like my picture. You?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:23 pm

WildRedTurk: Okay. Meet at Seventh Heaven. I've got long red hair in a ponytail, goggles, a black jacket and white shirt. Can't miss me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Goddess_of_Fate: See you in a few. ^_~

Skuld logged off the computer and grabbed her purse. A quick look in the mirror showed that she looked perfect. "I'm going out," she called to her sisters before running toward the train station in her heels. A few men oggled her, but thankfully they were all too shy to approach her. While normally she would shamelessly flirt, she actually had a date this time, and she didn't want to look bad in front of her date.

She reached the bar and sat down at one of the tables. It didn't look like 'WildRedTurk' was here yet.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Reno grinned brightly at the screen and logged out. He shut his computer down and picked up the paperwork that wasn't finished. He walked to his boss, Tseng's, office and put the papers on his desk. He got a curious look from his boss and he simply stated, "'m headin' out early, boss-man." Tseng rolled his eyes and gave a dismissive wave of his hand.

The Turk dashed out of the office and ran the whole way from the ShinRa building to Seventh Heaven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next