Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:37 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose giggled, "So called that pairing."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby rolled his eyes, "It was obvious, oh love-master."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia put his head in his hands, deciding to talk to Seraphim instead. He explained the whole previous situation, hoping to get a more normal response than he was used to with his mate.

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:16 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 Yuuta_14

Yuuta had been feeling a strange pleasure in watching the life drain out of the younger male. That's when it hit him; extremely hard in the face. I'm hurting an innocent person. Someone I even considered a friend. What the...what the hell is wrong with me!? Yuuta let him down, (he would've dropped him he was so horrified if he wasn't so worried about weither or not it would hurt), taking a few steps back. His hands were shaking, he looked at them with horrified eyes. There was nothing there, but he saw blood on his hands, blood that wasn't there. He backed up against the wall, holding his head, the look on his face showing one of confusion, fear, and terrification. He muttered incoherent words to himself before he went to the bathroom connected to the room. He tipped the pill bottle upside down, pouring ten into his mouth, swallowing them. It's because I stopped...I lost control of myself...oh god... He then turned on the sink and began to rigorously tear up his hands, trying to wash away imaginary blood.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:54 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 Girl-1
Seraphim blinked once, twice, then asked, not quite understanding, "So you think Rena is related to Keegan somehow? But then that'd make her a fairy, wouldn't it?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 Rembart
Eliot had been about to return when he saw Rena stumble again. He rushed once more to her side. She was crying. "I'm not sure what's wrong, or what I can do to help, but..." He didn't really know what to say. "Let me help you."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 SayaTrain
Aden gripped his throat. He knew he'd have a bruise. At least it was starting to cool down. He'd brought a light scarf with a jacket. He could try to hide it.

But really, it seemed like Yuuta was in more trouble. "W-what are you doing?" he rasped out, stumbling to his feet and grabbing Yuuta's arm to pull his hands apart so he couldn't rip apart the skin anymore. "There's nothing there."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:01 am

Yuuta looked down at the sink, his vision was flashing from visions of the sink filled with blood that didn't belong to him and reality, where his hands were bleeding a little. He looked up into the mirror, where he saw blood in his face. He took a few steps back still shaking. It flashed between reality and the hallucination once more,

"It's...everywhere...it's everywhere..." He said, backing up against the bathroom wall, "it's...everywhere." He buried his face in his knees, trying to calm down. The blood was scaring him.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:27 am

"What's everywhere?" Aden demanded, putting his hands on Yuuta's shoulders. Yes, he was an idiot. The guy had just strangled him for trying to be helpful, and here he was doing it again. He just didn't learn.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:29 am

Yuuta didn't respond right away, although he was starting to calm down a little. The pills he took would soon react in his body, which would end the withdrawl hallucinations that he was having. He didn't look up, but muttered,

"B-blood...on my hands....face....the sink...the floor...the walls," He said, looking up at the other with fear filled eyes, "What did I do!?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:31 am

"There isn't any blood." Well, except on Yuuta's hands from scrubbing them so hard, but Aden wasn't about to tell him that. "It's all in your head. ...We should tell the teachers. You need to go to the hospital."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:35 am

Yuuta started to shake a little again,

"But it doesn't belong to me, it's not mine! Someone else is hurt not me, I just hurt someone else," He said, not really understanding Aden nor really listening to him when he said there was no blood, "it's all my fault! I stopped taking the pills and it drove me to do...I don't even know...but if there's blood....something terrible...horrible..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Rose nodded at Seraphim, "Yep! Right on the head!"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby frowned, thinking about the fairy then it turned into a grin, what would his reaction be at his prank?!

Darcia sighed at his brother's expression, "Yes, Rena is not human, you ever notice subtle things she does that aren't human?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:54 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 Rena

Rena sniffled slightly and gave a small nod before holding out her arm for him to take.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 Keegan-2

Keegan had decided to take the stairs back to the room. It didn't take long to find out what Toby had done while he was out of the room, and he quickly stormed down back to the dining area where Toby was sitting.

"Why did you do that?!" he exclaimed, face red with anger.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:19 am

Seraphim thought for a moment. "No, not really. She wasn't feeling well the past couple of days, and her allergies were acting up, but that's pretty normal, isn't it?" Yes, she was that gullable.

Eliot simply scooped Rena up into his arms. She didn't seem sure-footed enough to walk back, and she really wasn't all that heavy. "Room 205, right?" He'd remembered seeing it on the room sheet on the bus. He shifted her weight to hit the elevator button.

When the elevator arrived at the correct floor, Eliot stepped out, Rena still in his arms, and headed for their room.

"I'm fine," Aden croaked, though that was a total lie. "The only blood is your own 'cause you rubbed the skin off, see?" He prodded Yuuta's hand, hoping the pain would bring him back to his senses.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 am

Yuuta fell the slightly numbed sting, since he had taken more of the pills, and flinched, pulling his hand back at a little. The palm was very sensitive, so it was a sharp sting, but not enough to make him cry out in pain,

"Ouch! That hurt like a mother trucker," Yuuta said, looking around the room blinking quite a few times, "what the hell are we doing again?" He asked, sometimes, the events that occurred during withdrawl are foggy or forgotten,

"It's foggy, like I got hit in the head or something."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Rose frowned at Seraphim, "Eyes turning red aren't that normal....even for demons or other inhuman beings and- TOBY WHAT THE HELL?!" She felt the boy cling to her and use her as a meat-shield between himself and Keegan.

Toby decided Rose would for sure be the best bet as protection, Keegan wouldn't hit a girl would he? He thought about Keegan's question for a bit, "Uhhhh.....I thought it would make you feel more...aerodynamic?"

Darcia raised a brow, "What did he do Keegan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Keegan's eyes narrowed. "Your stupid mutt of a brother ruined all of my clothes, that's what," he said through gritted teeth.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Toby squeaked out, "Hey I'm not a mutt! And I only messed with your underwear! ....I just marked the other clothes."

Darcia facepalmed, "Toby.....what did I say about mating rituals in public?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:31 pm

"But don't allergies make your eyes red?" Seraphim had never had allergies, so she didn't know, though she had seen people with puffy bloodshot eyes because of them in the past.

When Keegan came and shouted at Toby, Seraphim flinched and also ducked behind Rose. Mostly because she was the strongest one there when it came down to it, and the strongest female. "That was kinda mean, Toby..."

Eliot reached Rena's room, surprised that the girl didn't offer much complaint about being carried, then set her down carefully back on her feet. "You've got the key, I hope?"

"Well, it's pretty close to that. You were acting kinda crazy, like hyper-withdrawl symptoms. Crankier than my dad when he quit smoking." Aden stood and rubbed his neck, wincing slightly as his fingers passed over the bruise forming there. "Glad your somewhat back to normal."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Yuuta stood up, looking at his hands. He shrugged, took off his tank top, wiped the blood on it, then tossed it into his bag. He glanced at the clock. It was around seven at night. He was feeling really tired and wanted to sleep, even if the bed felt as hard as rock. He stripped down to his boxers, climbing on top of the bed flipping through channels,

"I'm going to sleep early. I don't get to fall asleep to the TV much, so that's what I plan on doing." He said, watching it until he passed out about thirty minutes later.

(Okay, when everyone's ready for the skip let me know)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Keegan glared at Toby before storming off. He'd deal with the wolf later once he didn't have a human shield to protect him.

Rena nodded, pulling the key out of her pocket. "I think I'll be okay from here," she said softly. "Thank you, Eliot."

((I'm ready))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:48 pm

"Okay. Just rest a bit. Tell the teachers if you don't feel any better by morning, okay?" Eliot didn't want her pretending she was okay if she wasn't.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:49 pm

--Day Four, Morning--
The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 Zayden15

Zayden had greeted the group he had been assigned to (basically all of our characters are in the same group) for the sight seeing. They were to stay in their groups so that no one would get lost or hurt. He introduced himself to the people who didn't know him, and stared apathetically at the sky. He wanted to get flying in that morning, but he didn't had the time, so instead his wings were folded into his back.

Yuuta was sitting in the grass waiting for the other members to show up, smoking a cigarette in the open, even though if a teacher looked his way they would see it. He wasn't really cautcious with his drugs, because where he lived it was accepted and no one cared to ask about it. He took a puff towards the sky,

"What are we doing again?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 am

"Checking out the smithsonian, I think," Seraphim said, looking at the nearest building. "It's supposed to be really big with lots of exhibits."

Today, Seraphim had had to not wear her fake wings. Her real ones were still well-hidden by her loose shirt and backpack--the reason she couldn't wear the fake ones. "What should we look at first?"

"How about the hope diamond?" Eliot suggested, thinking of the big shining jewel as a good first stop for all present. "They say it's cursed."

"I don't believe in curses," Aden said. "It's all just coincidence. Coincidence, I tell you!" In truth, he did believe in curses and monsters and all that. They didn't particularly frighten him, but if he got involved with something like that he would definitely freak. He wasn't one of those country hicks in zombie movies who would instantly know to sit on their roof and shoot things or be paranoid enough to have all that stuff with him.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:00 am

Rena smiled. She had started to feel like herself again the last day or so. "You have to touch it to be cursed, I think," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Rose rolled her eyes, "I dare someone to lick it."

Toby curiously wondered what a diamond was.

Darcia raised an eyebrow at all the commotion, "....can we see the animal exhibit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:28 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 2 Zayden15

While Zayden was entering a thought came to his his mind, "Well, if it's cursed, why do you humans treasure it so much?" He asked, still not really understanding humans, "if it's dangerous, wouldn't it be best to keep it locked away rather then out in the open?"

Yuuta stood up, with his hands on his hips,

"I believe in curses," He said entering the museum, "I actually enjoy getting cursed, that way you know wether or not that particular curse is true or not. Usually you're only cursed for six weeks anyhow. I shouldn't tempt myself to touch it. Anyway, I'm off to the science stuff, later." He said, walking off on his own, even though he wasn't really supposed to. Yuuta, although he didn't seem like it, enjoyed science, especially the type that revolved around Chemistry.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:22 pm

"The diamond just has a lot of history," Rena explained to Zayden. "It belonged to King Louis XIV and King Louis XV of France at one point. I don't think it's cursed. All of those things that happened to the historical figures that owned it were probably going to happen whether or not they had possession of the diamond."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next