Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

+5
Noelle's December
Gold Chocobo
JupiterLightning
Destiny's Gate
Insectie
9 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 34 Empty Re: What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 pm

You had a new baby. Congrats! But that doesn't mean you have to post pics on Facebook of you breastfeeding her. Parent over share at its finest.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box) - Page 34 Empty Re: What Grinds my Gears (The Complaint Box)

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:58 pm

The Ninja Turtles movie is going to suck. Megan Fox is in it and she just dyed her hair red. That pretty much confirms she's April. Ughhh why does Michael Bay of all people have to direct this? ><

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:42 am

JupiterLightning wrote:The Ninja Turtles movie is going to suck. Megan Fox is in it and she just dyed her hair red. That pretty much confirms she's April. Ughhh why does Michael Bay of all people have to direct this? ><
Because Hollywood's desperate to make money on non-original ideas and spoon-feed the general public the same works over and over because only males between the ages of 12 and 20 go to the movies?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:12 am

The bombings in the Boston Marathon. I just seriously hate how people target innocents!

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Ugh. I have a crappy partner for a presentation. I asked her to send me her slides, and instead, she sent me her outline in a Word document. ><

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:33 am

//partner fail

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 pm

^ It's all good now. She texted me this morning and said she would make her slides today and attach them to my slides.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum