Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Crashing Down

3 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Worlds Crashing Down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:53 am

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 Kairi-kingdom-hearts-144312
Kairi stepped foreward. "Well, we're chasing some bad guys in black coats," she explained, "called Organization XIII, and we're fighting monsters like those things you just saw."

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 HeartlessBop
Sora butted in, "We're also looking for the most important and powerful place in this world to keep Organization XIII from getting to it." He frowned a moment. "Hey, what's that on your sword? Lipstick?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 12-1

Inuyasha frowned, "Organization XIII?....who?" Then he heard something about Tetsusaiga and immediately looked down...to turn three shades of red, he rapidly wiped with his haori sleeve, "UGH!...."

Kagome frowned, looking over before he wiped it off and reading it aloud, "Hey babi - I want your sword in my sheath. ~Kotsu-tan."...Kagome blushed, "Ummm....what does that mean?"

Miroku burst out laughing and Inuyasha started gagging.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 Riku12

Riku sighed, shaking his head. "Sora, we need to get going before the Organization tries to strike again," he said. "Would you all be willing to help us?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Sora snockered at the message, even if he was too innocent--or perhaps too stupid--to understand. "Yeah! If you can help, that'd be great. We're not from around here, so we don't know where everything is."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Inuyasha frowned, "You never explained what an Organization XII was and there aren't anymore important place, Naraku destroyed them all." Even saying his name felt like an omen.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 Bankotsu
Bankotsu giggled, "Jakotsu!" He squealed the other's name loudly, a light blush gracing his cheeks caused by the bowl of sake in his hand, "How did it go with-" He didn't get to finish as the big boss appeared.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 NarakuWorlds Crashing Down - Page 10 Xcftb
Naraku's puppet appeared in miasma, "Bankotsu, I'm glad to see you are well, Inuyasha seems to have gained...some new friends with interesting abilities. Eliminate them."

[Edited this by accident...DX]

Last edited by The Indeed That Never Was on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 VayahavistoaInuXD

Jakotsu didn't even get to answer his brother as Naraku appeared, with orders as usual. He was such a hardass. "Huh?! Eliminate them? I just came from there." He had mixed feelings about the whole thing. Sure he'd get to see his love, but he didn't want to kill him just yet. They hadn't even had their first real embrace yet. Mixed feeling indeed, but orders were orders and if Banky was following them then he'd follow his example.

"Yes Naraku." He said, before looking to his brother. "Bankotsu are you ready to leave?" He asked, a concerned look gracing his less than masculine features. His brother had been drinking if the colour in his cheeks and earlier laughter was anything to go by.

demyx Pictures, Images and Photos

Demyx opened a portal for the two of them, and stepped through with the blunette. He was calm now, as he wiped at his tears before apologizing to Xemnas. "I'm sorry Superior. Its my fault we're late."

{^was that ok?}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Bankotsu chuckled, wobbling to his feet and slinging Banryuu over his shoulder, he hiccupped, "I'm fine Jaky!"

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 NarakuWorlds Crashing Down - Page 10 Xcftb
Naraku's puppet disappeared just as strangely as it had come, leaving behind a few stray jewel shards for them to use.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 Saix
Saix blushed lightly, looking towards the floor, already sensing his Superior's diapproval.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 Xemnas
Xemnas nodded, "It is forgiven ...for now. But we need to get something from that world, something called the Jewel of Four Souls."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:01 am

"Oh great, your drunk." He pouted lightly, but it vanished as he saw the shining shards. "Well, at least he left us party favors~!" Jakotsu explained, as he handed his brother 3 of the shard taking only the 2 that were left. He was innebriated, he'd need the extra edge to make up for it, he thougt.

"Come Bankotsu, let us return to my love....and kill those little brats so I can spend the rest of my time with him in my warm embrace~!"

Demyx nodded lighly. "And where will it be?" He asked, curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:09 am

[I am the Axis Powers in this thread...O.o]
Bankotsu slapped the shards into his Banryuu and grinned, "Now that my partner is better! We can-" he wobbled and tripped a little, still giggling, "Go!" He dashed on in the direction of Inuyasha and crew.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 Xemnas
Xemnas held up a picture, "It is this, but for now it has broken into many pieces and shards, collect the shards and it will help us build Kingdom Hearts. Also be on the lookout for potential members and the keybladers."

Saix nodded, "Understood Sir." He opened a portal and motioned for Demyx to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:51 am

"They're a group of people in black coats that are bent on world domination, and in order to do that, they need to go everywhere and find the people with the most power and turn them into Heartless, like those monsters you helped us fight before," Kairi explained best she could without disturbing world order.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:58 pm

"Bankotsu! Wait for me!" He yelled after his leader, blown away even after all their years together by how fast the teen could run when so obviously inebriated. He ran a decent amount of paces behind him which was difficult enough, but he was trying his best not to break his brand new sandals. His last pair were thrown out not but a few hours before in the village he'd been in that very morning. That, and he knew if he'd wasted anymore money on his shoes he'd never hear the end of it from Renkotsu or Banky.

Walks through the portal, feeling the sudden change in temperature from cold to hot and humid. His face warmer already. Demyx slid off his hood and looked back at his partner. "Saix its really really hot~ I think its because of all this leather." The dirty blond stated, taking off his glove and waving his hand in front of his face in an attempt to cool himself off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Inuyasha nodded in an understanding manner, even though he clearly, DID NOT understand, "Alright, uh...so what places are you lookin' for? Shrines? Demons' lairs?"

Bankotsu laughed, slowing down his pace, "C'mon Jakotsu~" He smirked and hiccuped, "Am I still faster than you drunk and with my partner?"

Saix frowned, "Demyx, you control water, can you not control the temperature of the water inside your body to even out your condition?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:54 pm

"You may think whatever you wish brother. I am merely trying not to ruin my new sandals. I got them this morning to replace the old pair, though they werent exacty made for running." Jakotsu replied.

"I can do what?! Why didnt anyone ever say something?!" He asked amazed at this new revelation. Demyx never really though about the many thing he could do with his powers and when he had time he'd spend it trying to avoid getting new missions or punishments from the Superior and the blunette himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Bankotsu giggled, "Jakotsu that's such a girl thing to say!" He wobbled a little and walked casually next to him.

Saix raised an eyebrow, "I was not aware I needed to inform you of your own powers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Demyx blushed, embarrasedby Saixs comment. "Well, I didnt know that my element had so much to do with....well...everything" Demyx started walking in a random direction at a slow pace, expecting Saix to follow him.

The cross dresser scowled at his fellow assassin. "Dont try my patience Banky, Id much rather be in a happy mood when I greet my beloved once more." His voice was strained as it rightfully should have been.His brother had just likened him to a female. He felt dirty just thinking about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Bankotsu chuckled, the drunkeness even more apparent now, "Greet or rape?"

Saix walked casually behind him, it really didn't take too many strides to match the Nocturne's walk, "Mine affects yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 pm

The elder of the two gave him a blank look. "Whats the difference between the two?" He asked in all seriousness. There were many ways to greet people and rape was simply on of the more frowned upon, and not so consensual ways of ding so. Then again, if Jakotsu ever wanted something, and by the gods did he want Inuyasha, he would seek after it, and eventually end up taking it. He smirked at that particular thought as he continued walking alngside his long time friend.

Demyx looked up at Saix a bit confused. "How? Arent your powers from the moon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Bankotsu looked serious for a brief moment, "Well yeah. You can't expect him to enjoy it if it's hurting him....duh." He looked at Jakotsu like the answer was quite obvious.

Saix smirked, running a hand through the mulhawk, "The moon affects the tide, it controls the water, just as I control you. But in a good way, not like the Superior."

[Hold up soon.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:08 pm

"Shrines would be a start," Kairi replied. If that was the first thing to come to mind, then it had to be an important place. And besides, demon lairs didn't seem to be the right place for a Keyhole. It would probably be in someplace safe where the Heartless couldn't easily reach.

Sora frowned and looked at Riku. "What do you think?" he asked the older boy. "Shrines or demon lairs?" Honestly, Sora would much rather poke around a demon lair than a shrine. Shrines were just... so boring.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:25 pm

The older male adjusted his weapon on his shoulder and looked at the tan male beside him before answering with a smile on his face. "Theres no better way to say how much you love someone, than hurting them. And Im sure that my beloved is a screamer~ His yells would be a most delicious chorus, no?" He asked, knowing how much him talking about the hanyou bothered his leader. {Is sad because this is so insanely true to Kotsu-tan's charrie it hurts...TT.TT It makes me wonder whats wrong with me...>>}

Demyx blushed, lookng up at Saix and not watching where he was going. "Dont say things like that. You'll make me blush... Besides the Supeior isnt all together bad, he just needs a friend I think. But because he thinks that friendship is a sign of weakness, he probably wont want one. Or say it out loud at least."

Deciding to change the subject, the blond looked away and instead inquired about their mission/. "How will we know who has the shards if theyre so small? Superior said they were in shards right? Tiny pieces." He asked his questions, emphasising them with his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 10 Riku12

Riku smirked slightly. He knew Kairi wouldn't enjoy this, but he was also thinking that demon lairs sounded a lot more interesting than the shrines.

"Demon lairs sounds fun," he stated, turning to Kairi. "You don't mind do you, Kai?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Kairi frowned. She knew Riku and Sora just didn't want to look around someplace boring like a shrine. "Then maybe we should split up. We could cover more ground that way, and we've got a lot of ground to cover. We can keep in contact with..." she dug in her pocket, "this." She had a cellphone in her hand.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:10 pm

[Would that even get a signal?!]

Inuyasha frowned, "What the hell is that?!"

Bankotsu made a disgusted face, "Alright enough, or I'm talking about my sex life. With women."

Saix frowned, thinking for a moment, "Perhaps it would be guarded by someone powerful and we need to find powerful people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:16 pm

"It's a cell phone. And I asked Cid to play with it last time we saw him," she explained to her friends. That had been a long time ago during their first adventure. "He set it up with the same thing the ship has."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm

The raven haired male stopped, his smile faltering as he gave his leader a horrified look. "Bankotsu, you wouldnt!?! After all this time weve been together?!" He felt as thought his ears were going to bleed at the mere mention of him talking about it, he didnt even want to imagine what would happen if he did. It was a scary thought no matter how he looked at it.

The nocturne thought for a momeent and gave his reply a bit hesitantly. "Oh, that makes sense. Maybe we should keep looking and see if we cant find any people? Maybe they can help us find an important place!" It sounded like it made sense to him at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next