Say Something About the User Above You!

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Say Something About the User Above You! Empty Re: Say Something About the User Above You!

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:37 pm

^Has a choice to choose another major

Back to top Go down

Say Something About the User Above You! Empty Re: Say Something About the User Above You!

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 pm

^ doesn't realize that as far as I'm concerned, I am
(Once I'm finished with this semester, I'll be much happier)

Say Something About the User Above You! EmmastampSay Something About the User Above You! PSay Something About the User Above You! VXHSay Something About the User Above You! SgSay Something About the User Above You! W
Say Something About the User Above You! BSay Something About the User Above You! FSay Something About the User Above You! HSay Something About the User Above You! LSay Something About the User Above You! Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 pm

^Which?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:59 pm

^ has pointed out that I didn't finish my sentence. XD
(I'm not changing. Once I'm out of science, I'll be much happier)

Say Something About the User Above You! EmmastampSay Something About the User Above You! PSay Something About the User Above You! VXHSay Something About the User Above You! SgSay Something About the User Above You! W
Say Something About the User Above You! BSay Something About the User Above You! FSay Something About the User Above You! HSay Something About the User Above You! LSay Something About the User Above You! Study
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:02 pm

^Yeah but then you have ENGR and other crap so it's not much better

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:02 pm

I like computers. Just not chem or physics.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:06 pm

^I guess. I'm just saying don't box yourself in a corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:07 pm

^ would love big bang theory.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:08 pm

^Should realize I don't watch TV anymore really

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 pm

^ should watch it over the summer

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:22 pm

^Should know I don't intend to, we have different tastes Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:33 pm

^ would find it hysterical b/c she goes to a nerd herd school. Giggle

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 pm

^Should realize I don't find everything nerdy funny <.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:27 pm

^ Changes her siggy often

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:03 pm

^Notices XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:54 am

^Should know it's entertaining

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:42 pm

^Her input makes me smile. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:56 am

^ is enjoying this thread?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:43 pm

^Is sort of right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:15 am

^ changed her sig.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:34 pm

^Realized I changed my avie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:58 pm

^Loves Saix

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:15 pm

^Is right, ^Loves Ukes~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:18 pm

^Isn't on Omisef

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:21 pm

^Ish confusing meh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next