Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being A Friend

2 posters

Go down

Being A Friend Empty Being A Friend

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 pm

By joining this website, I'm being a good friend to Sailor. But, since I'm using this website and the other one, please don't pressure me too much, since I'll be in several roleplays. So please be paticient and calm with me.

Thanks. (:

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Being A Friend Empty Re: Being A Friend

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Hello and welcome back...or welcome here...you know what I mean!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Thanks. I'm hoping for the best for everything. (:

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:17 am

I won't pressure you one way or the other, Gold-chan. I'm just glad you came. We missed you. Smile
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 pm

I feel like I didn't introduce myself well here. So let me give more information...

Name: Gold Chocobo
Current Favorite Anime(s): Tactics, Nabari No Ou, Onegai My Melody, Gakuen Alice, Gravitation, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Dragon Ball Z
Current Favorite Manga(s): Lucky Star
Current Favorite Music Group/Artist: Skillet, Three Days Grace, Alanis Morrisette, Gackt, Hollywood Undead, Bad Luck, and random songs that I can relate to.
Any games that I enjoy...: Tales of Symphonia, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Mario Games like Mario Party, Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros.
Hobbies/Interests: Writing, drawing, roleplaying, typing, reading, hanging out with friends, Shonen Ai, and my boyfriend <3
Favorite Pairings: GokuXChichi, LXLight, LightXMisa, EdXRoy, EdXWinry, EdXAl, NatsumeXMikan, RukaXMikan, RukaXNatsume, YukiXShuichi, HamtaroXBijou, HowlXSophee, InuyashaXKagome, InuyashaXSesshomaru, SesshomaruXRin, ZackXCloud, YoiteXMiharu, MiharuXTobari, YoiteXYukimi, RaikouXGau, AshXMay, AshXGary, MokaXTsukune, SonicXShadow, SonicXChris, SonicXAmy, KantarouXHaruka, KantarouXZack, SuginoXMuuChan, LloydXColette, LloydXKratos, LloydXZelos, BaronXHaru.

Yep, so that's an easy outlook on who I am...and Look Destiny, I added normal pairings in there too XD

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Bwahahahahahaha. XD Yes, there are some normal pairings. I didn't think you knew anything about them. Laughing

Though SonicxChris? Really?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Oh the crack pairings....how much I enjoy them X) I'll admit that one is a total crack pairing.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Found out I'm in love with LaviXEmil X)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Wait... Lavi? The only Lavi I know is from D.Gray-Man... Please tell me you're not referring to him...
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Afraid so...X) Cross Overrrrr

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:57 pm

But I thought you didn't like DGM.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:19 pm

I don't like the anime, but I like characters from it...it's kinda like...here's an example: you only like Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess because of Midna. You care less about the game, but you see Midna and think, I love her!

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:33 pm

I did like that game. XD Mostly 'cause of Midna, but the game was still fun. Laughing But I do see what you mean.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down