NeonAngel Says: "Hi!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NeonAngel Says: "Hi!"

Post by NeonAngel on Sat May 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi! I'm Neonangel! Um... I LOVE writing! Love, love,love, WRITING! That's why I love RP websites! Hehe.... I'm working on a book right now actually. Hopefully I'll be published by 7th grade. I also love art. My friend and I draw ALL the time. But then, we also dance. Dancing and writing are my life. I'm sierious. I'm taking 6 dance classes this summer. Anyway, I like to play my french horn. It's a double horn, and is amazing. My favorite song is Terra Cotta. It's... very... exciting.
NeonAngel

Quote : To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Back to top Go down

Re: NeonAngel Says: "Hi!"

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sat May 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Welcome to Down the Rabbit Hole! (at last, first greeter! Giggle )

I'm Destiny's Gate, the Forum Leader. It's a pleasure to meet you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or one of the Mods.

Like you, I'm also an aspiring author. Hopefully over the summer I can publish through an independent publisher website...

Anyway, French Horn, huh? I'm a violinist myself. I also danced for years. Point and tap FTW.

Anyway, might I ask how you stumbled upon our humble site? Also, what kinds of anime and/or video games do you like?

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sat May 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Welcome! I'm The Lone Kid though many just call me Lone.

I've been around for a couple years soon.

Well while I'm not a dancer or a very good writer sweatdrop I did play the trumpet and cello from elementary school through high school... In fact I teach little kids how to play the piano now!

Again welcome to our little rabbit hole as we really could use some more active roleplayers...

Quote : I want to be the very best! (You know the rest!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun May 13, 2012 7:33 am

I think you're a pretty good writer, Lone. Smile Don't sell yourself short.

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun May 13, 2012 8:20 am

Hello, I am Gold Chocobo, commonly referred to as Gold. I am a Mod on this site, and my primary job is post control. I would like to personally welcome you, and hope you enjoy yourself here!

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December on Sun May 13, 2012 10:21 am

Hi there Smile Call me Noelle, please. I hope you enjoy it here!!

Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Quote : LOOK A SUPER MODEL! LOOK A HOVER BOARD! LOOK THE APOCALYPSE!

http://kawaii-cupcake-queen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sun May 13, 2012 10:54 am

Destiny's Gate wrote:I think you're a pretty good writer, Lone. Smile Don't sell yourself short.

Hehe thanks. I'll rephrase, my spelling and grammar is trash, as I can't write papers without mistakes XD.

With spell check and some great imagination from my part I love role playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate on Sun May 13, 2012 10:56 am

The Lone Kid wrote:
Destiny's Gate wrote:I think you're a pretty good writer, Lone. Smile Don't sell yourself short.

Hehe thanks. I'll rephrase, my spelling and grammar is trash, as I can't write papers without mistakes XD.

With spell check and some great imagination from my part I love role playing.
Spelling is my downfall. Before I had Google chrome and its spell check, everything I typed online had mistakes. XD

Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lone Kid on Sun May 13, 2012 10:57 am

^ YES that is why (among many other things) I've LOVED chrome ever since I downloaded it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum