Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving.

Go down

Leaving. Empty Leaving.

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:16 pm

I’ve been pondering over this for a couple of months, and I think Gold leaving has finally inspired me to make my decision. College has been extremely hectic for me, especially this semester. I graduate next May but in order to do so, I have to take nineteen credit hours this fall in order to graduate sooner. Since I’m going to be a teacher, it’s easier to graduate in the spring of next year rather than the fall.

I’ve always been fond of writing and roleplaying. However, since school has become even more of a number one priority, I have not gotten to do much of the things that I have liked to do in the past. When I do have some downtime, I have discovered that I would much rather use to time to do other things rather than writing and/or roleplaying. A lot of my friends are getting married and/or moving away within the next year or two, so I have been spending as much time as possible with them.

Also like Gold, I do not feel as though this forum really reflects my interests anymore. I am really not into anime or manga anymore, and honestly, I really haven’t been in the last year and a half or so. When I start an anime, I just can’t finish it because it all just seems so cringe-worthy to me. Not that there’s anything wrong with all anime. I just feel as though I am growing up and my interests are changing in the process of doing so.

Because I am so busy, I just don’t want the burden of having to update to get roleplays going hanging over my head constantly. In all honesty, I have been dreading updating for the last several months due in part because I just can’t into roleplays like I used to. Therefore, I am tired of making promises that I just cannot keep to other members of the site. I believe it is time that I relinquish my duties as a moderator and move on from this site. I will always cherish the fun memories that I have had while participating on Rabbit Hole.

<3 Ju

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum