Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st)

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 Ven___Full_Name_Ventus__by_ChaosEpi
Ventus grinned at Flat-kun. "So what about you? Do you have a dream, too?"

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 BBSWallpaper
"I think Kakeru's right about that," Aqua said with a smile. She walked over to a boom box and started up some Christmas music. They weren't turned up very much, but at least they'd add to the Holiday atmosphere.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st)

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 BESTANIME%2Bchi008

Kakeru smiled,

"But I went shopping for her for Christmas. I hope she likes what I picked out for her, because it's a little expensive." He said rubbing the back of his head, knowing full well that she might not like it and waste plenty of money.

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 512d2c6a718dfd5a5a46c2a7158ca75b122

Flat-kun looked up at him,

"That humans can continue to dream without the darkness taking over."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 Ven___Full_Name_Ventus__by_ChaosEpi
"I think that's a great dream," Ventus replied, grinning.

Aqua couldn't help the smile on her face. "Aw, that's sweet. What did you get her?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 Yoite10

Yoite had been trudging through several layers of snow, in fact, it was just about to his shin, yes, that amount was little, but seemed like a foot high to him. He coughed a small amount of blood into his gloved hand, wiping the remaining off of his face. He was very exhausted, but he decided to come, for one reason. Miharu, his young lover was missing. He held a fear that he was in danger, but couldn't figure the intricate puzzle to where he may lie. Approaching the entrance, he used one hand to push open the heavy door, a door that contained the heat that Yoite could barely feel. That is why he always wore a coat, hat, gloves, sweater, and now an added addition: a scarf. He was always cold.

Yoite looked up upon shutting the door, a silent gesture that he had arrived. He took a seat by the door on the floor, his knees wrapped with his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 Xemnas
Xemnas blinked, noticing the young man enter from the street, he approached Yoite, a stoic expression on his tan face. He stood in front of him and gently nudged him, "Are you alright? You look cold, come by the fire." He motioned to the fireplace further inside the room.

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 35-1
Yami Bakura laughed, "Obviously that boy of yours doesn't know what he's missing." He flirted again and then faced Kakeru, "Kid she'll love it, unless it's lingerie..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 BESTANIME%2Bchi008

Kakeru blushed,

"W-why would I get that!?" He said a little louder then what he wanted to, "Actually...I got her ribbons for her hair, really expensive ones. You see, her hair has curls like this." He took out a picture of her, revealing her curly hair,

Spoiler:

"So I figured instead of it being plain, it could use some color."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Yoite flinched heavily as the other person had touched him. He didn't like it when someone touched him, because he then thought that he would accidently kill them or injure them. He gazed over to the fire, which was burning warmly. He stood up, reaching his six feet seven inches peak, and staggering over to the fire place. Sitting at the same position in front of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:55 pm

"Hey! Are you okay?!" Ven rushed over to the new guest's side. He saw the blood on Yoite's gloves. "Aqua! I think he's hurt!"

"Eh?" Aqua rushed to Ven and the new guest. "No, there aren't any cuts." She frowned. "Are you sick? Here, let me get you some tea or some hot cocoa." She went back to the food and snacks and poured a steaming mug of tea. She handed the mug to Yoite. "Can I get you anything else?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:46 am

Yoite glanced down at his gloves, there was in fact blood on them, but that didn't really faze him. When the blue-haired lady asked him if he was sick he replied,

"You could say that," The true fact was that he was dying. Slowly dying, because of all the different times he had used his kira ability. He took the tea, taking some away from the cup. However, he couldn't taste it. He was used to this, he could barely taste a thing these days, but it was warm, so he continued drinking it, "Snow is cold." He said obviously, setting the cup down and taking off his gloves, revealing his black hands. This was what his entire body would soon end up looking like, he knew it was only a matter of time. He held them out to the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:15 am

Ventus stared at the boy's hands. "What happened to your hands?" he asked.

Aqua sighed. One of these days she would have to teach Ven the meaning of tact. "I'm glad you could make it to the party, Yoite," she said. She'd met him once or twice before and knew that he didn't have anywhere else to spend Christmas, and since she believed no one should spend Christmas alone, invited him to the party.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Xemnas tried using a Cura to help heal Yoite. He could tell the boy had some kind of terminal condition and he frowned at the little keyblader, "Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it, you don't have to have a heart to know that."

Yami Bakura squinted, looking at Kakeru's picture, "Mm, yeah she's a cutie." He grinned, an evil smirk forming on his lips, "Ribbons say a lot about a man."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:10 pm

"I think Xemnas is right, Ven," Aqua agreed. She heard the timer in the oven ding. "Oh! Some fresh cookies out of the oven, coming right up." She left and returned moments later with warm gingerbread cookies.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 1zz283q

Kakeru glanced over at Yami Bakura and frowned,

"I hope you aren't suggesting something," He said, then looked at the extremely tall guy. He had a long black jacket also. But upon closer examination, it wasn't leather, it was fleece. He walked over to him, smiling at him,

"Do you like sweets? I'm sure this gingerbread has enough cinnamon in it," He suggested, then looked up at Xemnas, "Do you know each other? You both have long black coats, except his is a little shorter.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Yoite thought about it, deciding Miharu would be friendly and talk to these people. So he would too,

"Kira. This is what happens when you use kira. You're body slowly dies and withers to nothing," He said flatly, "kira is a techinque that no one should learn." Yoite took Kakeru's suggestion, and grabbed a cookie off the tray. It was very vague, but he could somewhat taste the cinnamon. So he took three more, quickly eating them, in case he would lose his taste then and there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Xemnas laughed a little, looking at Yami Bakura and realizing all three of them had long black coats, "Coincidence? ....Fashion sense? This cloak I'm wearing is standard uniform for our Organization."

Yami Bakura frowned, secretly regretting wearing similar clothing to the tan man, "Err...coincidence..yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:16 pm

"But what is kira?" Ventus asked, confused.

"Ven, eat a cookie. If he wanted to tell you, he would have." Aqua set the plate of fresh gingerbread down. "I'm glad you like them, Yoite."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Yoite pulled his legs closer,

"I wear it because I'm cold," He said, and that was the truth. He was always cold, because his body was still dying. He always wondered which year would be his last. It made him curious at some points. He looked over to the younger boy,

"An ability used to kill people by using my life force. The user slowly dies from using it..." He said apatheticly, "I learned from my mistake...about murdering people. Don't ever do it." Yoite never purposely killed those people. He had done it because he was told to,

"How old are you?" He asked the kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:29 pm

"Fifteen. I think." Ven didn't really know how old he was. Master Eraqus had told him he was fifteen, but he didn't have any idea how he could possibly know. "Why do you ask?"

Aqua shook her head at the discussion of coats. "Perhaps black coats are just in and we should leave it at that?" she suggested, smiling.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Yoite felt a small smile touch his lips as he shoved another cookie into his mouth,

"Miharu is fifteen. I'm seventeen," He said, which was true, even though he was freakishly tall and dying. He didn't mind it now though. He didn't want Miharu to use the Shinra Banshou. He wanted to live with him until he died, and that was that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Ventus was a little confused. "Miharu? Is that your sister."

Aqua was just taking a sip of her hot cocoa when Ventus asked the silly question and almost choked. "Miharu is a boy," she said to the young Keybearer.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Xemnas chuckled at the keyblader's blunder, "It obviously an important person to him, a mate perhaps?"

Yami Bakura raised an eyebrow, thinking 'This....is a sausage fest..'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Yoite spoke softly,

"Mihary saved me from my worst enemy. So I will protect him until I die," He said firmly, taking another cookie, "I am thankful to him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:17 pm

"Wow! It sounds like you two are really good friends." Ventus thought everyone was friends, though, so if they were anything more or less, he probably wouldn't get it.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Merry Christmas! (Nov 25th - Jan 1st) - Page 2 1zz283q

Kakeru looked at him puzzled,

"Wait, who is your worst enemy?" He asked curiously, taking a cookie himself and eating it. His worst enemy was Hiiraghi-sempai, because he was always luring Uta-Chan away.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Yoite turned his head toward Ventus, a soft smile on his lips,

"You could say that," He said, taking off his hat, thinking that way he would be a little more polite, "Miharu is someone like me." He answered toward Xemnas, not giving away any details,

"My worst enemy is myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next