Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! Empty Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010!

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Merry Christmas!
Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! InuyashaChristmas

In the spirit of this wonderful holiday, why not celebrate it here on Down the Rabbit Hole? To do this, what's the REAL most important thing about Christmas? Giving. So, here's what we're going to do. If you would like to participate, let's get a present for everyone! A secret santa ideal.

We all know how this works. We all put out names in a hat and then we draw a name and then you have to get a gift for that person. Here's how it works.

1. Post in this topic if you want to participate [the deadline to join is Sunday, December 5th]
2. I'll write everyone's names on slips of paper and put them in a basket
3. I'll draw for everyone in the order people signed up
4. I'll PM you the person you have to get something for
5. Well all then give our presents to our secret santas before Christmas Day.
6. After you get your gift, post it on this forum so we can all see.

-If you know the person in real life you can get them a tangible gift but the receiver has to post a picture of it so we know what it is
-I won't put my name in the hat, because then I would know who got whatever for me. So one of you decide who wants to get me something please
-Ideal gifts would be:

A Drawing
A fan fic with the person's favorite pairing
A download of a song or anime episode
An AMV
Or something that can be sent digitally across the internet

Members:

Destiny's Gate- Anywho, I'm not a huge fan of Yaoi, though Shonen Ai for the pairings I like are good... I like SoraxKairi, TerraxAqua, RoxasxNamine (KH pairings); ArawnxRiannon (Tears to Tiara); AllenxLenalee, LavixKanda (D.Gray-Man); EdwardxWinry (Fullmetal Alchemist); KanamexSosuke (Fullmetal Panic? Fumoffu); KataraxZuko (Avatar: Last Airbender); AlicexJulius (Alice in the Country of Hearts); AshxMisty/SatoshixKasumi (Pokemon); SayaxTrain (Black Cat); HaseoxAtoli, ElkxMia, KitexBlack Rose (.hack//); HaruxEllie (Rave Master); NatsuxLucy (Fairy Tail)

Gold Chocobo- I like yaoi, Shonen Ai, and of course some normal pairing fluff. I like several couples, but the ones I really like right now are Clack (Zack X Cloud), Yoite X Miharu, Raikou X Gau, Emil X Lavi, and Emil X Isa. I love art, especially of my favorite characters (Listed in my profile if curious, any characters in favorite pairings), and I love videos.

Sweet Nocturne of Melody- I like: yaoi(XigDem, XalDem, XemSai, LuxXig, SephiCloud, GaryAsh, KougaInu, NaruSasu, ShinoKiba, KakaIru, ShikaChouji), fics are good, and AMVs are the smex~

The Indeed That Never Was- Xemsai (obviously) and Xehanort X Isa, some Saxel, SaiDem....the more mature the better people! I also like Inuyasha pairings of KagInu, SessRin (older Rin)...and just Bankotsu

dragon922- Likes Terra X Aqua. No yaoi please, and if you want to do something with a pairing I'd prefer it make at least some sense and no guy on guy unless it is 100% cannon. I am not very picky and would probably prefer something simple and cute. I'll do my best on the gift giving end! This should be fun..

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 7 times in total

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! Empty Re: Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010!

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Gifts Recieved:

To: Sweet Nocturne of Melody
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6535723/1/Not_so_Bad

To: The Indeed That Never Was
Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! Rabbitholegift001-1

To: Destiny's Gate
Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! DestinysGatepresent001

To: Axel Heartless
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6548837/1/ <--WARNING. Graphic. Rated M

To: Everyone On Rabbit Hole
Merry Christmas Rabbit Hole!

Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! Merry_11
*Sorry it's on notebook paper, as Destiny would know, computer paper isn't freely available at Normandy. Where I drew it
-_-U
**Quote near bottom: Destiny's Gate

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! Empty Re: Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010!

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:28 pm

The sign-ups have now ended, and drawings have been sent out. If you wanted to join, and you didn't have the chance to, PM me (Gold Chocobo) and I will figure something out for you.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 pm

So... when can we have presents up by...? *has already finished*
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 pm

You could post it now if you had a mind to. Must say, you are quick though. Im still working on mine~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Okie doke. ^_^

Merry Christmas, Sweet Nocturne of Melody! Guess who was your Secret Santa!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6535723/1/Not_so_Bad

Xigdem fluff! I hope you like it. Very Happy
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:32 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you~! *runs off to read it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:45 pm

So what do you think? :/ *is worried about whether or not you like it*
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:50 pm

No need to be the worrying~ Me likey!!!! Muuuch!!! I'm gonna stop spamming now, but seriously thank you. Also apologies if it made you uncomfortable. You ish da aweshum!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Shonen Ai doesn't bother me. ^_^ It's Yaoi that does... *shudders* I don't mind inferred bedroom time, but direct info on what they're doing... yeah... both Yaoi, Yuri, and Het.

And yeah, let's stop before Gold gets mad. Laughing
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 pm

GIFTS RECEIVED:
Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! Rabbitholegift001-1
AHHH!!! I love it Cathy! *sends internet love* I'm sooo sorry I missed you, it's soo cute and I love the inferred sexual innuendo...with the zebra being INSIDE the moon.

GIFTS GIVEN:
To Destiny's Gate
Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! DestinysGatepresent001
I crocheted a shadow heartless and put a moogle hat on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Hee hee. He's sitting next to me right now. ^_^ I've decided to name him Kuro-chan.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Glad you like him Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:20 pm

I'm glad you liked the zebra. Destiny helped me come up with the idea. Merry Christmas!
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Quote : Fly free and know that you're thoughts are the only weight you bear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Soooo I'm not the only pervert here...DESTINY! *points accusing finger*

Okay.....and I've got more presents to give...soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:19 am

I just suggested a zebra and a moon, actually. Laughing
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:32 am

To Axel Heartless:

[rated M/finished/ 3 chapters with a lemon]

Summary: Axel was used to a lot of things in his life. Being sandwiched between the Superior and Saix was not one of them. [EXACTLY HOW IT SOUNDS!] Xemnas X Axel X Saix. For Axel Heartless.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6548837/1/

Last edited by The Indeed That Never Was on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 pm

To: Everyone on Rabbit Hole

Because I love you all but there's no way I have that much time on my hands ^^U

Merry Christmas Rabbit Hole!

Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! Merry_11
*Sorry it's on notebook paper, as Destiny would know, computer paper isn't freely available at Normandy. Where I drew it
-_-U
**Quote near bottom: Destiny's Gate

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Laughing It's adorable. Thank you, Gold.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:44 am

Merry the Christmas dragon~!!!! You my dear get two drawings because I was unsure of what you'd like...ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! TerraAquaDtRHXmasGift

Let Us Share Christmas With Spirit 2010! TerraAquaDtRHXmasGift2

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Thanks a bunch Nocturne, I love them both!
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Quote : Fly free and know that you're thoughts are the only weight you bear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:18 am

Okay, let me just open this by saying Gold deserves a thread for doing the Secret Santa and I'm ashamed I could not finish this in time for it. And that I could not finish it in time for just about anything. I'm sooo sorry if I ruined anything and I could not include smut...it just didn't flow correctly in my demented scenario, here's some Isa/Emil fluff though!!!

ENJOY!!!
Warning: Shonen Ai fluff
Summary: Emil Castagnier finds himself wandering around an unknown city. Isa is more than willing to show him the sights; some are more entertaining than others. Gift fic. for Gold Chocobo on "Down the Rabbit Hole." Shameless Crossover Shonen Ai.

Link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6615372/1/Were_Both_Monsters_Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:38 pm

By the way....I found this picture online that Isa would love. Give it to him as a present XD

Not mine.

Spoiler:

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:21 am

That's exactly what he wanted!!!! Did Emil like the fic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Loved it. He could be in his living room with the printed out story reading while his parents stared at him like he was a freak XD

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next