Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maid Cafe

4 posters

Go down

Maid Cafe   Empty Maid Cafe

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Plot
There is a place where everyone can have a servant. ...Too bad that place is a coffee shop called "Maid Latte." Here, both maids and buttlers serve their "masters," the customers. You are either of the servants or of the masters.

Rules:
1. Two character limit (1 server and 1 customer)
2. You do not need to have a picture of them in servant gear.
3. Crossdressing is allowed, if you so wish.
4. Customers with faces are constant. There are "random" faceless people in the shop that are RPed by everyone, if necesary.

Profile Skeleton:
(pic)
Character Name:
Username:
Short Bio:

Characters
Servants
Maid Cafe   MisaHappy
Character Name: Ame Tsukino
Username: Destiny's Gate
Short Bio: Ame is the perfect maid. She loves her job, loves dressing up, and loves serving people. She's the most experienced of the maids at the new cafe, as she used to work at another one that closed (the owner retired). She has a sunny personality before customers but is a witch behind the scenes. Don't get on her bad side, else she might give you a drop kick to the face.

Maid Cafe   Cooking-anime
Character Name: Chef Sakura
Username: Insectie
Short Bio: Chef Sakura is new to the café and just graduated from cooking academy. Normally the dishes she cooks are delicious but sometimes it’s questionable. Cooking is her passion and she gets cleaver-wielding angry when people insult her work.

Maid Cafe   Tsukas10
Character Name: Suzu Dondake
Username: Gold Chocobo
Short Bio: Suzu is only working at the Cafe due to her father owning it. She's very sweet in person and in the shop. She acts shy when she's serving, since several customers find it very attractive. Not only does she work as a maid, she also sings for entertainment twice a day. She has a lovely singing voice and often gets offers to make her a singles or even full CDs.

Customers
Maid Cafe   BOYcopy
Character Name: Alexander 'Xander' Patrick Marshall, III
Username: JupiterLightning
Short Bio: Xander spends most of his at the cafe doing paperwork for his father's company which he is to soon inherit. The cafe is a lot less hectic to him than at the office. He seems intimidating and cold, but he is actually a nice man and enjoys the company of the 'not-so-rich' types.

Maid Cafe   Anime_boy
Character Name: Logan, but refered to as Logo
Username: Gold Chocobo
Short Bio: Logan is refered to as "Logo" because he loves to draw and write, therefore he signs every piece as "Logo". Going to the cafe inspires his artistic and story writing ability. If you serve him well enough, he may even give you a sketch, drawing, or even portrait to keep.

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Maid Cafe   Empty Re: Maid Cafe

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:16 am

Maid Cafe   MisaHappy
Ame, as usual, was the first to be at the cafe and was setting up the tables. Until recently she'd worked at another maid cafe, one more upscale than this one, but in the end the acting was the same. She simply had to act like somebody's maid and serve them food and drinks. Pretty simple.

The tables set up and vases with small flowers in place, Ame stood back against the wall like any proper maid would to wait for customers.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:32 am

Maid Cafe   Tsukas10

"I'm so sorry!" She said as she entered to the random customers that were at tables, "I got stuck in traffic and then some people wouldn't leave me alone." She said with tears in her eyes and a little blush. She figured that adding cuteness to the entry would please the customers. Seeing as though it did so she entered the back, dropping off a few things before coming back up front,

"Sorry I'm late," She said quietly, "my alarm clock didn't work this morning." She then walking around, seeing if any customers needed her help.

Maid Cafe   Anime_10

Logo entered like he usually did, setting down his things at a table, pulling out a sketch book, instantly beginning to sketch. Places such as these give him great ideas to draw and people. He never spoke, but when he did it was usually in quick and simple terms. He began to draw a chiar on one side, a face on the other, and a body in the middle. He enjoyed drawing three things at once, in the same picture.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Maid Cafe   Xander

Xander made his way into the cafe. He stopped at the front door, taking his sunglasses off, before looking around for a seat. When he found one, he made his way over to the table and sat down, placing the suitcase he had been carrying into the empty seat next to him. He leaned over and began pulling papers out of the suitcase and placed them on top of the table before grabbing an ink pen.

He let out a small sigh. "Damn paperwork," he muttered as he began jotting things down onto the paperwork.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 am

Maid Cafe   MisaHappy
Upon seeing Logo, Ame stepped away from the wall and bowed to the man politely. "Welcome, Master," she said. "Would you care for some tea? Or maybe some soda?" She placed a menu on the table for him to browse.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 am

Maid Cafe   Tsukas10

Suzu decided to approach the newest customer that had just entered. She approached his table, putting a finger on her lip, letting her cheeks before red with blush,

"Excuse me master, would you like anything to hellp you concentrate," She handed him a menu and put her hands behind her back, "I don't like to see you with such a stressed face."

Maid Cafe   Anime_10

Logo didn't look up at her, because he was busy sketching. His artwork, however, was very intricate and beautiful, so usually no one grew angry at him for not looking away from whatever piece he was working on,

"Some hot water please."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 am

Maid Cafe   MisaHappy
"Of course, Master." Ame bowed politely again before leaving to get what he wanted. She returned with a little teapot and a mug, and some tea bags, just in case that was what he meant. "I'm sorry it took so long, Master," she said, setting the pot and cup down before pouring the hot water in the mug for him. "Is there anything else you require, Master?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:25 pm

The chef started off the day by putting on her apron and organizing her kitchen. She was prepared. Then she stood and excitedly waited for the first orders of the day. She couldn't wait to cook and have everyone taste her delicious food!
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Maid Cafe   Xander

Xander looked up at Suzu and chuckled slightly. "I think a latte would be just fine for now. Thank you," he replied to her.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:39 pm

Maid Cafe   Tsukas10

Suzu smiled, allowing the blush to remain on her face for the cuteness factor effect,

"Of course, right away Master," She said, entering the kitchen to prepare the order. It was a small thing, so she figured that it wouldn't be that hard to handle. After getting it, she pretended to stumble a little, but made sure nothing spilled out. She then placed it on the table, "ooh. I almost fell! Here you are Master." She said with a cute smile,

"If you need anything else, I'll gladly serve you," She said before looking at the time, Shoot! It's time for me to perform! Crap!! I was suppose to start two minutes ago! She thought, mentally cursing her bad memory. She bowed to her customer before going to the state, slightly dimming the lights, but not making it too dark, other wise customers wouldn't be able to see or read whatever they were doing, "Ummm...E-Excuse me! The first performance of the day is starting. This one goes out to my favorite master." She annouced, making her "favorite master" vague, so that any customer could consider it themselves if they pleased. The music began to play, she knew that she was to use her cute high pitched voice. Surprisingly, that was her singing voice,

"Sister, sister, sister wars!! We are happy sister yo! Miseta? so ne unhappy. Sister deshitaa, wow wow wars!!" She then led into the chorus, "Moshi? Moshi? Watashi, ane datte. Seikaku kawa reruhazuganaino kittokonomama."

Maid Cafe   Anime_10

Logo shook his head as he continued sketching. He was strange, in fact, he literally just wanted to drink hot water. Not that it really mattered, he could get whatever he wanted, without question at this cafe. He continued to sketch and only looked up when the younger looking maid was singing. He had to admit, she had a cute voice, but she wasn't really his type at all.

(Song is here, it's actually really cute:
Spoiler:
)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Maid Cafe   Xander

"Thank you," Xander said to the maid, grabbing his cup and taking a sip from it. He sat back and listened to her announcement about performing before going back to work, humming to himself.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Maid Cafe   MisaHappy
"If you need anything else, just call, Master," Ame said, bowing politely again before moving to take care of other customers. It was usually pretty easy when Suzu started a performance. All eyes were on her and so there was little work that needed to be done other than clearing away plates and refilling drinks. After there would be a rush to order again, but until then, Ame could relax her pace a little.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 am

Maid Cafe   Tsukas10

"Nonbirinonbiri aisu, ya daoshiriga toke teru. Potopotopotopotopotopotopotopoto Tasuke te! Teisshu wo totte e!!
Haihai, datte kyuuni tabe ruto. Haihai, kin to zutsuu iyo. Potopotopotopoto, tatakau yo make soudesuyo. Asettaaseasetta tsukue mo higai jo kyo ha shinkoku deshita!" She continued then after a good few minutes of singing, she finally made it to the last stanza, "Futari migi to hidari nite ru DNA chigau, roleplay! Watashi itsumo chikoku ane ga, wake me up! Itsumo sankyu ne!" After being applauded she smiled with a blush,

"Thank you very much," She said, "it makes me very happy." She said before getting down and fixing the lights. She then began to tend to customers left and right. It had gotten super busy.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Sakura enjoyed listing to Suzu's song as she was cooking, humming along... She was doing the best she could to keep up with the crowd that had appeared, though it was difficult. An assistant chef would be nice...
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Maid Cafe   MisaHappy
"I have another order for a chocolate cupcake," Ame said, poking her head into the window. She frowned at the chaos in the kitchen. "Perhaps you should talk to the owner about hiring another chef."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:39 pm

"No no, I have it under control... er..." She said as something behind her caught fire to be quickly put out. "Chocolate cupcakes? Yes ma'am.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:30 am

Maid Cafe   MisaHappy
Ame frowned. "You seriously need help in this kitchen! Go ask the boss for an assistant already! Jeez, we can't have you burning everything because you're short on help!" She really took this maid cafe job seriously.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Maid Cafe   Xander

Xander applauded politely once the song was finished and then motioned for Suzu to come over to his table.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Maid Cafe   Tsukas10

Suzu had placed quite a few orders before she realized that one of the customers was ushering her over. He must want to place an order or something. She thought before approaching him,

"Hi Master," She said with a blush on her face, as she always did with every customer, "what can I do for you?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Maid Cafe   Xander

Xander chuckled slightly at the girl's shyness. "Would it be alright if I got a glass of water? The latte is a little too hot," he replied. "By the way, you're a pretty good singer. You should go professional."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Maid Cafe   MisaHappy
When the cupcake was finished, Ame took the order and said to the cook, "Talk to the manager about getting some extra help." Then she went to various tables, stopping at Logos's table to ask if he would like anything else. "Hello, Master. Is there anything else I can get for you?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum