Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over and Over, Over and Over

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 3 Empty Re: Over and Over, Over and Over

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 3 HaseoAtoli
"The police station there is down the street from the west exit of the trainstation," Atoli said, doing her best to remember the places near the station. "If we go out the east, there's a bus stop."

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 3 784
"Can't we just use a taeser or a stun gun or tranquilizers?" Mimiko asked. "A gun's a bit excessive for two runaways, don't you think?" She followed them to the helicoptor anyway and climbed in.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 3 L-Lawliet
L didn't respond at first, realizing how jaded he was from he current job in Japan, "I see no problems with force when necessary."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 3 34j6ipi

Kilik nodded,

"That'll work."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:58 pm

The two 'fugitives' arrived at the train station, but it was too late. No busses were running, nor would they be running for a couple more hours. It was well past midnight at this point, nearly five in the morning. "So what should we do now?" she asked.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Kilik decided to continue to stay cautious. He scanned around the area. To him...it felt...too quiet. Plus, no one was looking at them. As if they were afraid to do so. That's when he something was up, he carefully took ahold of her arm and began to walk towards the back emergency exit,

"They caught up." He said in a low tone.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:42 pm

L motioned for the others to hold their position, the boy had noticed them and he didn't want to break out the violence just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:49 pm

"Are they really?" She looked around quickly, but didn't spot anyone at all. Only a few people here for the early morning train or to pick up loved ones who had just arrived. "W-what should we do?" Suddenly, she was unsure.

Mimiko nodded, but she really didn't see why they should be hiding. If they walked up and just cuffed them, things would be so much easier. L seemed to just like complicating things.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:56 pm

L rolled his eyes at her, pointing to the weapon and motioning for them to disarm the boy before cuffing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Over and Over, Over and Over - Page 3 Riza-h10

Riza stayed at the ready.

Kilik pulled out his rod and wrapped an arm around Atoli's waist, he knew they needed an escape,

"Hang on tightly." That's when he saw the large window near the ceiling of the train station. He used his rod to spin to the top of the rod and push up and off of the ground. He then smashed the window, disappearing through it. He then jumped building to building, knowing he could rest later.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:26 pm

L chased after him to the window, "Somehow I knew he'd flee. We'll take the helicopter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Atoli let out a shriek of surprise and fear. She clung to Kilik and squeezed her eyes shut, terrified. She'd lived a very sheltered life. There was no way she could be used to this.

Mimiko sighed and stood. "Yes, Sir. We should hurry after him." She had never seen such a stunt in her life. This guy had to be super-strong.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:03 am

Riza was already ahead of the game, since she had been working with Mustang so long, she knew how to work fast and effciently on the job, especailly with a runner. She chased after him in a hot pursuit. She managed to get in front of Kilik, pointing a gun at him,

"Drop your weapon, now."

Kilik clentched his teeth, and scanned the area using his eyes, that way, Riza wouldn't notice what he was looking for in the darkness and he could find a way to escape. That's when he saw it. There was a onning(sp?) over one of the buildings doors, that was made of cloth. Perfect. He thought before putting on a smug smile,

"If I did that, I'd lose something precious," He said before tightening his grip on his weapon and Atoli. He jumped down, landing on the onning and bouncing off of it. He held his rod right so he pushed it against the ground and spun down on it. Then, he began to run again, before he saw a truck. A good getaway. He thought before grabbing onto the back of it, "You okay?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:05 am

Atoli closed her eyes and held her head. "A little dizzy, but okay," she replied. She'd never gone that fast except on a bullet train before. She didn't even ride roller coasters. Once she felt a little better, she looked up at Kilik. "Why would they chase after us with guns?" They were a pair of runaways, not criminals.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:27 pm

L sighed, "I feel like no one is listening to me. He is similar to a dog with toy, to get to the dog you need to stop chasing it, because it assumes you're playing a game, when it feels safe it will drop the toy and then we can pounce."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:29 pm

"I don't think this is a game for him, though," Mimiko pointed out. "I think he's really planning to never come home. Nothing against his parents, but they didn't seem to understand anything about him."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:31 pm

L frowned, "As long as they don't abuse him, we have no right to judge their parenting methods."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:01 am

Riza turned to L,

"What do you suggest we do, Sir?"

Kilik continued, until he felt they were far enough away, but he stayed on guard,

"Because I myself have a weapon. They feel slightly threatened by that factor."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:21 pm

"I know people use poles in martial arts, but a pole's no match for a gun," Atoli pointed out. "That's a little bit of overkill, don't you think?" She then looked around to get an idea for where they were. "So what should we do now? They're hot on our heels."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:52 pm

L smiled, "Change your bullets to tranquilizers, we will pursue him from the air, Watari has a sniper rifle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Mimiko shuddered, but changed the bullets to rubber instead of regular bullets. Her hand gun couldn't take tranquilizer darts, after all. Rubber would be enough to stun him temporarily, though.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:58 am

Riza nodded, she changed her bullets, but was sure the amount of tranquilizer was low. Judging by the boy's weight, a normal one would probably be too much, resulting in an overdose,

"Instead of five hundred miligrams, make sure it's two hundred miligrams. His weight isn't enough for the five hundred one, and we could overdose him by mistake. His parents wouldn't like that."

Kilik looked around and saw a main road. He made a hitch-hiker sign until a truck pulled over. He helped Atoli into the back and they were off. He held his Kali-Yuga,

"That's because my weapon, the Kali-Yuga, has been blessed by the power of the Gods. Meaning, it does much more then you think. I would never use it to hurt someone, but I'm sure as police they can never be too sure."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:33 pm

"Gods?" Atoli repeated curiously. "I'm afraid I'm not really religious. I mean, I do the Shinto and Buddhist observances like most people in Japan, but I don't go out of my way."

"I'm going to use my rubber bullets," Mimiko replied. "They'll stun him at the worst. Besides, I'm not a gunman. I can only use my hand gun and that's not set up for tranquilizor rounds."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:51 pm

L nodded, "That's fine, Watari could hit a pin from miles away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Riza nodded,

"He seems to be a very strong person. I'm glad then that he is on our side. In the meantime, I think it might be in our best interest to stop pursuing Kilik for now. Perhaps we should try to figure out where he's headed, and cut him off from his destination, rather then chasing him. It could prove to be a much better stragedy." She suggested.

"It doesn't really matter, what someone believes. As long as that person themselves thinks they are doing the right thing, that's all that matters, even if it's wrong," He responded, "even if it causes evil, there's always someone good to halt the evil from spreading. But, that's clearly my opinion."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:37 pm

L frowned, "Perhaps, we would need to map out his movements."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down