Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Paradise

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost Paradise Empty Lost Paradise

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Plot:
There is an island between Kanto and Johto where only Pokemon live known lovingly to its inhabitants as "Paradise". The island is a Pokemon -aradise, with a region on it perfect for every type. No human has ever set foot on this island, nor shall they ever because of an ancient curse. Any human who comes near the island is caught in a storm. When they wake up, they are a Pokemon! What is the secret of this terrible curse? Is it even possible to get off the island?

Note: Please, keep it to Kanto and Johto Pokemon. Basically, Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/Gold/Silver/Crystal versions. Also, please avoid repeat Pokemon. (i.e. only ONE Pikachu and only ONE Clefairy)

I'm limiting it to TWO Pokemon per RPer.

Also, for simplicity's sake, please don't evolve you're Pokemon.

All right, for ages with Pokemon...
Regular Pokemon life span is about 100 years (so, about a human life span)
Legendary Pokemon life span is about 1000 (so 10 "human" years is about 1 year in "legendary" years)

Legendaries MUST be residents of the island. They can't be humans turned into Pokemon.

Oh, and someone needs to keep the peace on our lovely island (like a mayor or somethin')

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Pokemon[/b]:
[b]Short Bio[/b]:
[b]Formerly Human?[/b]:

MAP of the Island (curtousy of my bad art skills)
Lost Paradise Map

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Lost Paradise Empty Re: Lost Paradise

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Characters

Island Residents:

Lost Paradise Mew
Name: Lunaria
Username: Destiny's Gate
Pokemon: Mew
Short Bio: Lunaria is a huge fan of music. Her love of music and creating instruments like those of humans often gets her into trouble on the all Pokemon island. She's friendly to most of the humans who stumble across the Pokemon paradise, especially if they'll make music with her. She's one of the few Pokemon who have seen life beyond the island, and often jumps back and forth between the "human world" and Paradise. She's considered a bit odd by the rest of the Pokemon population. She's also a bit of a "collector" of human baubles.
Formerly Human?: No

Celebi Pictures, Images and Photos
Name: Darcitz (sounds like Dar-sits)
Username: Sweet Nocturne of Melody
Pokemon: Celebi
Short Bio: Darcitz, like Lunaria, leaves their paradise from time to time..literally. Although his motivation is a bit sketchy since he tends to leave whenever the adorable Mew does. In truth he's too shy to tell Lunaria that he has a crush on her and hopes that maybe one day the elder pokemon would confront him about it. Until then he enjoys his time playing amongst the islands other inhabitants, making friends with humans in other times and following his crush. He specializes in helping pokemon when they get sick and don't feel well.
Formerly Human?: No
Lost Paradise Gyarados_Detail_by_operatingthetan
Name:Darcia
Username: The Indeed That Never Was
Pokemon:Gyarados
Short Bio:Darcia has been the guardian of the Lake of Rage for ages. Recent activities around his area have sent the bipolar pokeman into fits of PURE RAGE!
Formerly Human?:No

Former Humans
Lost Paradise Chikorita
Name: Reena
Username: JupiterLightning
Pokemon: Chikorita
Short Bio: Reena and her parents were vacationing on the family boat when all of a sudden a storm hit. She doesn't remember what really happened during this time. She only remembers waking up in a strange place all by herself as a Chikorita and without her mommy and daddy. She's not sure what happened, but she is determined to find her mommy and daddy no matter what. She secretly hopes that her mommy and daddy have turned into Pokemon so she can stay as a Chikorita forever. : D
Formerly Human?: Yes.

Lost Paradise DeliahsCharizard
Name: Lily
Username: The Indeed That Never Was
Pokemon:Charizard
Short Bio:Lily washed up on shore on the island with little to no memory of her past. The parts of her past that she remembers are tramatic so she tries to live life to the fullest.
Formerly Human?:Yes

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:33 am

(All right, we're starting, but people are still welcome to join in)
Lost Paradise Mew
Lunaria was sitting up in her tree, polishing one of her favorite treasures from the human world, a light bulb. Now, she wasn't quite sure how to get the bulb to light up like in the human world, but she had discovered recently that if she handed it to a Pichu, it blinked.

It was one of those lazy hot days where no one wanted to do much of anything but stay in the shade. Unless, of course, you were a fire Pokemon. Fire-types loved hot days like these, but Lunaria today decided to stay inside and snooze.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Lost Paradise 251

Darcitz was just coming back from the human world, instead flying under the seemingly cruel island sun's rays, when a glimpse of something shiny caught his blue eyes. Coming to get a closer look, he found that the 'shiny thing' he'd seen was a light bulb and he also noted, that connected to the strange human trinket, was the most adorable Pokemon in all of the time that he'd traveled. The Celebi blushed and wasn't sure if it was because of the extreme heat or that he'd just commented on the Mew's beauty, although he was sure it was the latter of the two.

After managing his blush the best he could he swooped down landing soudlessly on one of the neighboring trees' large branches with practiced ease. Dar decided since he was in need of shade anyway, that he might as well stay. Besides there weren't really any other cool spots that were empty, high enough to catch a gentle breeze every so often, with such a good view of Lunaria. Darcitz sat, leaning against the trees trunk and sighing as a sense of calmm washed over him.

(I'm back and this is my post...if that weren't already obvious...)

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missprint and too bright a text color)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:18 am

Darcia snarled and prowled around his Lake of Rage. There had been an odd abundance of other pokemon around due to the nice weather. Darcia hated other pokemon when he was in a bad mood, and intense heat was one of the many things that threw him into a rage. He roared loudly and swam up and down the coast attempting to intimidate the other pokemon away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 am

Lost Paradise Mew
Lunaria set down her trinket and yawned and stretched lazily. Then she spotted. Darcitz, the Celebi. "Oh, hello," she said with a smile. "What brings you here?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Lost Paradise 251

Darcitz opened his eyes, startled by his crush's greeting.He hadn't expected to be seen, in fact he'd even hoped that she wouldn't notice him but it was too late for that. So, he did the polite thing and returned the Mew's greeting with a shy smile and said, "Hello, L-lunaria," the younger pokemon stuttered out. "I- I just got back and...and the heat made me a little dizzy so I decided it would be best if I stayed here a bit. B-but just for a while." The Celebi knew he was lying, and he'd berate himself for it properly when it wasn't so hot out. What he would not do was tell the female the truth and risk her avoiding him altogether. "A-and you Lunaria?" he asked queitly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
"Well, I live here," Lunaria pointed out. "I was just cleaning off some of my collection," she added. "It's just so hot out, I was planning to hide here until nightfall. Would you like to come in?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Lost Paradise 251

"Oh...you do?" Dar stated lamely as if he didn't know, not making eye contact with her. "Th-that's cool, you must have a ton of uh trinkets in your umm ollection?" Why were his statements only coming out like questions, 'Ugh, I'm a nervous wreck' Darcitz thought to himself, a bit frustrated.

"You're right..." he trailed off, but continued when she looked at him. "Uhhh, a-about the heat I mean it's very warm out today." the Celebi stammered softly, averting his eyes from hers onnce more. "I-I...ummm..I don't see wh-why not... " he stated, still stuttering. A blush crept onto his face when he thought of being invited to her home. Gulping, he flew the short distance to Lunaria's tree and landed softly a bit out of her reach so as not to accidentally touch the cotton candy colored pokemon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
Lunaria giggled and went over to some of her other treasures. She pulled out a paper fan and handed it to Darcitz. "Try this. It'll cool you off." She then went into her store of berries and placed some in front of Darcitz. "I'm sure you're hungry after such a long journey."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Lost Paradise 251

The male pokemon blushed even deeper as Lunaria's hand brushed against his own slightly when she gave him the fan. He was familiar with the paper contraptions and found it worked quite well, aiding in taking away some of the intense heat. "Uhmm, thank you. Very much..." He muttered quietly as he dared to look at the mew head on only to turn away. Lunaria was right in guessing that he was hungry, but Dar, being who he was didn't want to be a burden.

Looking to her once again, just to be sure, he stated a bit more loudly, "Y-you're truly, very kind Lunaria..." His blush was receding, that is until he let that litle admission slip. Darcitz covered his face with the paper fan, attempting to hide his blush from the the female he so admired and placed a berry in his mouth to stop himself from saying anything else that may be too embarassing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
As usual, Lunaria was completely clueless. "I hope it rains soon. That'll definitely cool everything down. Though I'm sure the fire Pokemon are happy." She smiled sweetly at the Celebi. "Maybe we should go to the beach or the lake and go swimming. It's the perfect weather for it."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Lily wandered aimlessly along the beach of the Lake of Rage. She was unaware of its guardian and had a large headache. She couldn't remember where she came from or even how she got there. All she knew was that she had to continue moving before it got dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Lost Paradise 251

The younger pokemon just nodded behind the fan letting it hide his blush and kept him cool as he stuffed another berry into his mouth. He figured if his mouth was full then he would be less likely to say anything too embarrassing.

Darcitz couldn’t help but choke when Lunaria had suggested they go to the beach. The blush on his face easily turned his whole face as red as a Cyndaquil’s flames. “Th-the lake? Are you ummm sure…about that I mean…There are ru-rumors that weir th-things have been happening there. B-but if you want to go…I-I don’t see why not…” He inquired at first, letting his reply trail off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:42 am

Lost Paradise Mew
"Sure! It'll be fun. And if anything happens, we're legendaries. We can handle it." Lunaria flashed a winning smile before hopping out the window and floating away to the lake.

When they reached there, something was off. There weren't any other Pokemon trying to beat the heat by splashing in the cool waters. Well, there was one Pokemon. A Charizard, looking lost, was wandering around the beach.

"Hey there!" Lunaria said brightly, landing next to the fire Pokemon. "I've never seen you before. Are you new?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Lily frowned, "New? New to where? Where is here to begin with?" She looked even more confused now, because her own riddles had given her a headache. "I have no idea where I can from...." She sighed sadly, the flame on her tail flickering slightly. He heard a far off roar and noticed a large sea creature portaling the waters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
Lunaria tilted her head. "This is an island we all like to call Paradise. We--" She stopped when she heard a growl from the lake. "Oh dear, I think one of the Garados are mad..."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Darcia roared, nearing the beach and appearing before the other pokemon, "Is it you lot that have been causing all the trouble around here?" His eyes flashed anger and a dragon rage attack was just around the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
"Now now," Lunaria said, placing herself between the dragon fish and the other two Pokemon, "we weren't causing any trouble. "We just wanted to escape the heat by swimming, but if you wouldn't like us in your lake, we can always move to the ocean." She paused, then asked, "Was someone causing trouble down here?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Darcia nodded, looking quite frustrated, "Weird sounds and random pokemon showing up with little to no memories, some trying to destroy my lake, some trying to hurt the others who inhabit it, I will not tolerate it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Lost Paradise 251
"Wh-what?! No, our only intentions we-were good ones. I assure you, w-we don't plan on cau-causing any trouble for y-you or the la-lake's other residents. He said floating beside Lunaria, attempting to convince the malcontent Garados that they weren't there to make any trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
"Who was trying to destroy your lake?" Lunaria continued, unperturbed. "Who was trying to hurt the others in the lake? We want to help."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Darcia shook his head, "I do not know exactly, new pokemon keep appearing and then the lake gets destroyed. It's a reoccuring thing that I do not like." He leaned in close to Lily, "Funny....I don't remember a Charizard like you before, are you one of those 'strange Pokemon'?"

Lily looked uncomfortable, she pushed the other's face away and huffed out some fire, "Back off man, I don't remember anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Lost Paradise Mew
Now that Lunaria got a better look at the Gyrados, she recognized who it was. "Darcia! Did you forget the islands curse? We get new Pokemon from time to time because people turn into them, remember? It's not their fault, and I doubt they mean to hurt your lake. They just get really confused and don't really know how to act because they're a Pokemon." Then, she added a little more gently, "But if you see any people turned Pokemon, just send someone to me or Celebi and we'll handle them, okay?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Darcia snarled, a bit of malice in his tone, "I'll make sure to do that." He looked down at the Celebi and snarled, loving to startle smaller Pokemon.

Lily stepped infront of him, growling menacingly right back at the bully, "Pick on someone your own size."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum