Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Triangle 2.0

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love Triangle 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Triangle 2.0

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri May 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Love Triangle 2.0 - Page 2 O-ore_no_imouto_ga_konnani_kawaii_wake_ga_nai
He was totally right. Kirino could seriously hurt people if she wanted to. She stood and gave her brother a kiss on the cheek. "You're just trying to get out of work, but I appreciate the thought. Everyone needs a break once in a while. Just make sure to get a bunch of 100 yen coins."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Love Triangle 2.0 - Page 2 USAMI+
Akihiko chuckled slightly "You see right through me every time" he said, as if disappointed by it, though with the smile on his face as he said it, he clearly wasn't bothered by it at all. "I will, I can do that much at least" he said, with a chuckle as he quickly finished eating. "Why don't you go get ready, I can clean up out here." He said, shooing her off as he began cleaning up the table. He usually didn't mess anything up at this. It was anything to do with making something hot that he had problems with in the kitchen really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri May 13, 2011 9:24 pm

"I love you!" She ran off to her room to change into one of her cutest outfits. She was determined to get one of the totally gay kid's friends to be her boyfriend. Gay guys were always good at finding all the hot straight guys, after all.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 9:31 pm

It didn't take Usagi long before he had everything rinsed and neatly stacked by the sink to wash later. He yawned slightly and headed upstairs to make sure everything was off. Once he was done with that, he took off his tie, opting for a more 'casual' look. After that, he headed downstairs to wait for Kirino, keys in hand, as well as a wallet full of cash to exchange for coins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri May 13, 2011 9:35 pm

"Okay, let's go," Kirino said, coming down in a cute skirt and top. She knew her brother wouldn't complain about her outfit. He never did. Especially because she was wearing the necklace he'd gotten her.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Usagi smiled slightly as his sister came down "Got everything then?" he asked, and with an answer to the affirmative, led the way out the door and too the elevator. It didn't take them long to get to the arcade in Usagi's red sports car, he parked and walked in with her, immediately enamored with the place. "I've never been to an arcade before" he said absently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri May 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Kirino grinned. Her brother hadn't been a lot of places. "This is a pretty big arcade, too." She patted his shoulder. "Have fun." She then ran toward the rest of the kids at the party. "Hey, Riju! Happy birthday!" She then held out present.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Love Triangle 2.0 - Page 2 10762

Chisato wore fake smiles at the guests. He finally had every set out, and he took a seat, but was carefully eyeing Riju the entire time. He sighed, pushing his hair out of his eyes. He couldn't believe how many friends were showing up. He hoped to be on full on watch.

Love Triangle 2.0 - Page 2 10764

"Thank you!" Riju said with a smile, placing it down with the others, he then began to play DDR with some of the other kids, who seemed to be what Kirino was looking for.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Usagi walked in after Kirino, looking quite like a child in an amusement park for the first time. He made his way over to where the party was, "You're Chisato right?" he asked the blond at the table, eying Kirino's friend "I'm Kirino's brother, we met before at the parent's day a little while back." He smiled slightly "If you need any help with anything, let me know alright?" he offered before nodding and heading to find out how to play some of the games that had caught his interest on the way in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat May 14, 2011 7:51 am

Kirino grinned at Riju and his friends playing DDR. "Let me try!" She'd never played DDR before. Well, except for at a photo shoot for some outfit or another. When she got a turn, she started playing, failing miserably but having a great time anyway. It wasn't like anyone else there was particularly talented.

"So got any other plans for your birthday, Riju?" She leaned in to whisper, "Like get a date?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu May 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Chisato was too focused on controlling himself rather then listening to Ahikiko, afterall, he didn't want to ruin his son's party, but he hated it when a bunch of people were all over him. He bit down on his lip to try and control himself, but found it wasn't helping much. So he stepped outside of the arcade, and stared into the mall. Many people were wandering around the stores, with all smiles. He took in a deep breath.

"Well," Riju thought about it for a moment, "w-well, I have a crush, but I don't know if my crush is going to show up." He said peering at the entrance,

"I sorta invited him last minute on accident."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu May 19, 2011 7:20 pm

"Oh? Who's your crush? Tell me! Do I know him?" Probably not. Chisato had already scared most of Riju's friends straight if they'd had any interest in him whatsoever.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Akihiko frowned slightly as he lost for the third time at the game he was trying to play. He sighed and let the kid waiting in line behind him have a turn, instead moving to sit at the table, opting to watch the games so as to better understand them before trying to play again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun May 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Chisato reentered as a few more kids came in to go hang out with Riju. He sat down at a table, taking a plate of pasta salad. He wasn't quite sure why he had made it, but he had done so anyway; usually pasta salad was for more adult orienated parties.

"He's the movie star Kakeru from our school," Riju said, "we were talking in the halls a few weeks ago, and now we talk a lot more, he even stopped by at our table." He said, refering to one of the hottest, famous, and most seemingly-straight guy at school.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun May 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Kirino frowned. "You know, I think that guy's pretty straight. My gay-dar hasn't gone off when he's around. Or maybe he's bi and really good at hiding it?" She knew what he was like, for the most part. He'd even hit on her in the past, though she'd threatened to punch him in the face for it. Nothing about him screamed gay. He hadn't even complimented her clothes other than to say they were nice or pink.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Akihiko sighed and turned his attention from the games, staring off into space. Space, however, happened to be right above Chisato's head. This, of course, gave the blond the appearance that he was staring at Chisato. He was contemplating on walking around outside, he didn't want to head back to the apartment. If he got there and Kirino called him to bring her home, he'd have to turn around. If she didn't call, that meant he would have to work until she called. Either way, it was clearly better to stay right here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri May 27, 2011 6:44 am

Chisato then noticed from the corner of his eyes two "pests" who had entered. The first one was Shunsuke. That kid just wouldn't leave, no matter what he did to him! He knew that he was ultimately after his son, and it pissed him off to see him. Then, the other, seemed to be the handsome dude who played as Mizaki in the Mizaki films. Just seeing that guy walk up to his son and place the hand on his shoulder made his protective/pissed off instincts go off. He sat down, biting on the table cloth so that he didn't do anything.

"Oh, hi Shunsuke! Hi Kakeru!" Riju greeted, his face lit up as they both entered, mainly because one of them was his best friend, and the other was his crush.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri May 27, 2011 9:01 am

Kirino smiled brightly at the two as well. "Hey, guys! Bet I can take one of you two in Virtua Fighters." She gestured to the machine a little down the aisle. "How about it?" She figured Shunsuke would take her up on the offer, leaving Riju alone with his crush.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:45 pm

When Shunsuke left to play with Kirino, Riju and Kakeru were talking and laughing. They ended up playing a few games together, having a great time. Playing the games together looked like something that a young couple would like to do. They walked past Ahikiko and ended up playing a game he had tried to play before. After the game, they walked away together laughing.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2