Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anima City

4 posters

Go down

Anima City Empty Anima City

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 am

Plot:
Welcome to Anima City! A city where critters of all shapes and sizes live together in peace and harmony... usually. Like most cities, there are problems. Animals get into fights with each other, sometimes try to eat each other... All sorts of things can go wrong in a colony of critters like this.
(Yes, I realize my geek is showing. XD)

Rules:
1. Animals only! This is a private club. No humans allowed. Smile But mythical critters are more than welcome in the colony.
2. 2 characters per person. May increase if necessary.
3. No actually eating each other. ...Unless someone gives permission. Typical death and god mod rules apply with this. Wink
4. Magical powers are allowed. Just don't get out of hand with it. Razz

Characters:
Anima City Kitty
Character Name: Ralph
Username: Destiny's Gate
Critter "type": Kitten
Powers: None
Short Bio: A kitten just old enough to be out on his own, Ralph moved to Anima City with high hopes for his future. He specializes in nothing and has no real skills other than being cute.

Anima City Unicorn
Character Name: Loreli
Username: Destiny's Gate
Critter "type": Unicorn
Powers: Magic
Short Bio: Loreli is a down-to-earth despite being a magical unicorn. She's pretty girly and likes to wear capes and jewelry and such. She likes to help the other animals in Anima City and considers herself a member of the Welcoming Committee. She's very friendly and intelligent.

Anima City 11708510
Character Name: Penelope
Username: Gold Chocobo
Critter "type": Piggy
Powers: Abnormally Cute
Short Bio: Penelope is a cute little pig that had a great ancestor named Wilbur (>w< Willlburrrr <3), whom everyone loved. She hopes she can just find a place to relax, where it's okay to act natural, like rolling around in the mud or eating the most peculiar things.

Anima City Lori_t10
Character Name: Luci
Username: Gold Chocobo
Critter "type": Stuffed Bunny
Powers: Being alive even though man-made
Short Bio: Lorrie was brought to life by the love of the child that had once owned her. After the child grew up, she set off to find a place where she could finally belong. After she had found it, she's able to tell her story to tons of animals, so that they know that some humans are capable of being kind.

Anima City Fox-1
Character Name: Liam
Username: JupiterLighning
Critter "type": Fox
Powers: Very swift
Short Bio: Liam is an orphaned fox, but has been able to take care of himself for quite awhile. He is generally shy of others, but will warm up to almost anyone for awhile. He enjoys running and will challenge others to a race occassionally.

Anima City Cat10
Character Name: "Socks"
Username: kuroshikei
Critter "type": Cat
Powers: Eh... no?
Short Bio: He's on the prowl. Living by the nickname "Socks", he moves and rarely stays at one place for long... But he'll make an exception to Anima City. Maybe.

Fill out this profile skeleton:
Code:
(picture)
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Critter "type":[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:[/b]

If you don't have a picture in mind, you can make characters here: http://www.dolldivine.com/animalmakers.html
Just pick a critter and make a doll. That easy. Smile

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Anima City Empty Re: Anima City

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 am

Anima City Unicorn
Things were going well in Anima City. So far there hadn't been any catastrophes, and Loreli certainly hoped that things would stay peaceful in their growing city.

It was still early, so not many were outside as Loreli took her walk around the neighborhood. She was humming to herself in a very good mood.

Anima City Kitty
Ralph was curled up in his home, sleeping. Nobody could pay him to get up early. Ever. He was a cat and needed his thirty naps a day, after all.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Anima City Fox-110

Liam walked out of his den, stretching and yawning slightly. His ears perked up when he spotted Loreli walking around the neighborhood, and sprinted over to her.

"Good morning, Loreli!" the young fox greeted happily.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:21 am

Anima City Catmod
He slept on, seemingly unaware of the sun rising up amid the start of soft noises of a new day in this city. He had been up last night to explore around his "territory" and satisfied, he returned to his hideout to turn in at the ungodly hour.

No, he's not going to be awake for another hour or so. He's not a morning person anyway...(He's a cat, not a person; t's just a form of speech.)

In the dark, warm place in his new "home", Socks, for once, had a good night sleep.

kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Quote : Insanity; is the only way to stay sane in this crazy world~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Anima City Unicorn
"Good morning, Liam" Loreli greeted. "Out for an early morning stroll as well? It's always good to walk with another animal. It can get rather lonely completely on your own."

She kept walking as she spoke, knowing the fox would keep pace with her easily.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Anima City Fox-1110

"Yes. It's nice to take a walk while it's not so busy outside," the fox stated, stepping lively alongside the horse. "I love it in the mornings."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 am

Anima City 11708510

Penelope had been wandering for quite some time now. She was tired, and a little hungry, but that wouldn't stop her from doing anything. Although she was a pig, she actually didn't eat as much as many would assume. She then came across what appeared to be...a town filled with different animals. She had been looking for a barn, but she figured that perhaps this would do.

Anima City Lori_t10

Luci, who prefered to go by Lu, had just stretched awake. Her home, in Anima city, resembled a toy box, but inside it was almost like a child's bedroom, mainly because that was the most comfortable setting for her. She hoping up her front door, and began to tend to the flowers she kept on the front steps.

(I changed Lorrie to Luci because I didn't realize Destiny had a character close to that name. Sorry about that!)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 am

Anima City Unicorn
"Yes, no little critters to get underhoof." Loreli laughed as she continued. "I have to say, though, it does seem a little too quiet this early."

Her ears twitched and she looked to where a pig was walking around. "Hello, over there!" she called out to the pig. She trotted over and smiled. "I haven't seen you here before. Are you new?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 am

Anima City 11708510

Penelope turned to see a beautiful pony approach her and ask her who she was in essence. She gave a smile and responded,

"Yes, my name is Penelope. I've been looking for a new home ever since my past farmer had started to sell off my friends and brothers," She said, refering to life in a barn, "is this place open to anyone?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:35 am

Anima City Unicorn
"Everyone and anyone can live here," Loreli replied, smiling. "If you'd like, you can stay with me until we find you a place to say. How about that?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Anima City Fox-111

Liam's ears twitched as he skipped over to Loreli. "Hello," he greeted to the pig. "I haven't seen you around here before. My name's Liam."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:41 am

Anima City 11708510

Penelope nodded,

"Thanks, that would be great," She replied before turning to the little fox that had approached her, "my name is Penelope. But honestly, a lot of people call me Pene or Pen. So whichever works best for you. What kind of fun things are around here to do?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:22 am

Anima City Unicorn
"Well, there are shops and plays and a park..." Loreli listed. "Oh, and we have lots of great places to eat. If you can think of it, you probably can do it here."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Anima City Fox-1111

"It's nice to meet you, Pen," Liam said with a smile. He paused and listened to Loreli, giving a sheepish smile. "Heh. Speaking of food, I'm actually getting a little hungry. Would you two like to come eat with me? It's my treat."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Anima City Kitty
Ralph's ears perked up in his home. Someone outside had just said 'food.' He stretched and ambled out into the dawning sunlight and said, "What's this I hear about food?"

Anima City Unicorn
Loreli had just been about to agree when Ralph appeared. "Oh, good morning. We were thinking of going to breakfast." She glanced at the fox, wondering if it was all right for Ralph to come as well.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 am

Anima City Fox-1112

"Hi!" Liam greeted. "Would you like to come eat some breakfast with us?" he questioned.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:41 pm

(Oh yes... Sorry about that...)
Anima City Catmod
He stretched.

The day is hot, without a hint of clouds marring the baby blue sky. He sat still for a moment, before deciding to go somewhere preferably shady. Despite the fact that he dislike water, he felt the urge to jump into a lake...

Oh yes, food. He needed breakfast.
His mind now made up, he went out into town, towards the nearest stall he can find.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 am

Anima City Kitty
"Would I ever!" Ralph said, brightening. "What should we get? Huh huh huh?"

Anima City Unicorn
Loreli smiled. "Someplace with some fish and apples and such for me." She thought for a moment. "I know just where to go!" She trotted away as Ralph and Liam followed her.

There was a small cafe with the best teas and food. "Well? What do you two want to eat. Liam?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Anima City Fox-1113

"Any kind of fruit sounds good. I'm sure most of you guys aren't carnivores like me," Liam replied with a nervous laugh. "I wouldn't want to gross anybody out."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroshikei Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 am

Anima City Catmod
He glanced at the stall. The menu sat silently before him as he stared at the contents. They are all fruits...

However cheap they are, they're not to his tastes.

He moved off, past caring about whatever he can afford. Looking around, he spotted the cafe. The cafe there might be it. They might serve fish...
He decided not to think of the costs this breakfast will fetch. He went towards the cafe.
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Anima City Kitty
"Gimme meat any day of the week," Ralph said, giving a Cheshire cat grin. They placed their orders--he got fish--and now he was waiting contentedly in the sunny spot at their table for the food to come..

Anima City Unicorn
Loreli laughed. "You wouldn't gross me out. It's the way of things." She herself had ordered apples and oats, but she didn't mind what others ate.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Anima City Fox-1114

Liam happily chowed down on his food. When he was through he let out a content sigh. "That was great. Now I need to burn it off. Say, are there any kind of races around here?" he asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down