Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra Empty The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 pm

This looks pretty awesome.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra Empty Re: The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:04 am

They upped the animation budget, I see. Giggle And they made it less ancient China and more modern day, it seems like. Cool.

It looks awesome. I'd watch it.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra Empty Re: The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra

Post by kuroshikei Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 am

I love it (the trailer)!

I'm gonna watch it... soon... it better come out by this year~ And the main character looks like-

Never mind Heart
kuroshikei
kuroshikei
Roleplayer

Quote : Insanity; is the only way to stay sane in this crazy world~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:39 am

I believe she's Aang and Katara's grandchild... *still dislikes that pairing*

I want the critter she's riding.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Toph has a daughter!

The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra 540px-10

Oh, and the main character isn't Katara and Aang's granddaughter. Her airbending teacher is going to be Aang and Katara's son, though.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:36 am

Any news on when this is supposed to come out?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Next fall sometime. There were only going to be 11 episodes, but it got extended to 26, so I guess that means it's going to be even more epic. XD

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 pm

I bet it means Nickolodeon went, "Oh. There's interest. And the rest of our shows are junk."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Exactly! But I will be very pissed if they end up putting it on the Nick Toons channel and not the actual Nickelodeon one.

But then again, I'm sure they will put it on that one. Their ratings have apparently tanked over the last few months. But it's their fault that they show Spongebob reruns 90 percent of the time, have other crappy animated shows, and have live actions shows that have run their course.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Yeah, pretty much. They need to get some new animated shows.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Yeah and maybe some live action shows that don't rot the brain and aren't about becoming famous. ><

Disney Channel is at the point where it's competing with itself. They have so many new music based shows now.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:06 pm

So I heard that Katara is alive and will make an appearance. Not sure how true it is, though.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:08 pm

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 pm

WAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! I wanna see it so bad now!
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:13 pm

I know. I am so happy I found this! Viacom has been going on a YouTube rampage, so it's been impossible to find.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 pm

It's weird. You'd think they'd be leaking the op to increase interest.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:16 pm

They're leaking little bits at a time. I bet at Comic-Con this summer, the bulk of the info will be out since it premieres not long afterwards.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:20 pm

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noelle's December Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:24 am

The first series was good.
I cannot wait for this one! Oh, man, wait til I tell my cousin...
Noelle's December
Noelle's December
Roleplayer

Quote : LOOK A SUPER MODEL! LOOK A HOVER BOARD! LOOK THE APOCALYPSE!

http://kawaii-cupcake-queen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:05 pm

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Premiering Saturday, April 14th 11 am eastern/pacific time. The first two episodes were streaming on the Korra Tumblr over the weekend. However, they have already been taken down. D:

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Just a heads up that the first episode of Korra is free on iTunes for a limited time. Don't forget the premiere is this Saturday!

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Watched the premiere it's awesomesauce.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:08 am

I saw it too! Very Happy I love the Polar Bear Dog.

Pro Bending looks like it'd be fun...

I wonder who of the old cast is still alive besides Katara...? If there is anyone else.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Katara pretty much implied she was the last one left.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next